Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2007, 08:04 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
This script is the shiznit. Seriously, best script ever.

I've found one problem though...I open tables through SpadeEye and when I click on the "Join waitlist" button I still have to manually click the OK button on the "you have been added to the waitlist" dialog box. I have this checked to do it automatically, so I don't think it's operator error.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't seen this problem before... Does the dialog box look like this?

Check the font size of the lettering. If yours does not match, you may have some different windows settings. Check in control panel...Display...settings...Advanced...set dpi to 96 if it is not already.

This code uses image recognition to detect what type of dialog box is being displayed. If the user has changed the Window's Display Properties from the default settings for Windows and buttons or the Font Size (in Display Properties...Appearance) then there is the possibility that the image recognition will not work to detect the presence of dialog boxes (and consequently this program will not be able to close these dialog boxes correctly). To avoid these problems, go to "Display Properties (right click on your desktop), select the Appearance tab, under Windows and buttons: select Windows XP style, and under Font size: select Normal or Large Fonts.

nano
Old 03-01-2007, 10:32 PM

Thanks for the reply nano. And for all the work you've put into these scripts.

Is there any chance you could post the ahk source code for the lastest releases on your website, like you used to? What functionality would be lost if these were run as .ahk's instead of .exe's?
Old 03-02-2007, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Check the font size of the lettering. If yours does not match, you may have some different windows settings. Check in control panel...Display...settings...Advanced...set dpi to 96 if it is not already.

This code uses image recognition to detect what type of dialog box is being displayed. If the user has changed the Window's Display Properties from the default settings for Windows and buttons or the Font Size (in Display Properties...Appearance) then there is the possibility that the image recognition will not work to detect the presence of dialog boxes (and consequently this program will not be able to close these dialog boxes correctly). To avoid these problems, go to "Display Properties (right click on your desktop), select the Appearance tab, under Windows and buttons: select Windows XP style, and under Font size: select Normal or Large Fonts.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Set my fonts to 96dpi but the problem remains. Here's what my dialog box looks like:

I suspect it's the custom theme.
Old 03-02-2007, 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Is there any chance you could post the ahk source code for the lastest releases on your website, like you used to? What functionality would be lost if these were run as .ahk's instead of .exe's?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had been getting swamped with emails and PMs from people that are having problems using the .ahk versions. They often have an old version of AutoHotKey (or no version) or they don't get all of the files put in the right folders. As more an more people start using this program the support issue is getting a lot worse. After I started supplying the easy to install .exe file, the number of support questions dropped considerably.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Set my fonts to 96dpi but the problem remains. Here's what my dialog box looks like:

[/ QUOTE ]
Something I just learned two days ago:

Some PCs (especially laptops) come factory defaulted with a font-effect setting called "ClearType" that's different from normal fonts. Try this...

Go to Display Properties -> Appearance Tab

Click on the "Effects" button.

The 2nd checkbox should read "Use the following method to smooth edges of screen fonts:"

Make sure it doesn't have ClearType listed in the pulldown box. It should either be unchecked or the setting should read "Standard".

The font difference is pretty noticeable on things like desktop icons against a light background, but are hardly noticeable in items such as dialog boxes. Your fonts look slightly darker than nano's. That could be the issue.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:26 AM

I had the seat problem as well, et al.

Here's one thing to note:

I was using a script to launch all my AHK files, and had a line
Run, Fulltiltshortcuts/FullTiltShortcuts.ahk

which for some reason did not like the fact that the AHK was in a subdirectory. If I went into
the folder and just ran the script everything was fine. Running them in these 2 different
ways produced 2 different groups of settings / .ini files as well.

My solution was to just create a windows shortcut to the file, and I changed the line to
Run, SC2FullTiltShortcuts
Old 03-02-2007, 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried to enter the same key for check and call, it seems it doesn't work properly. Did I made something wrong ? ( I have written TAB in the 2 differents box )

[/ QUOTE ]
The software will not operate properly with the same key used for two actions. In the next version I plan to have the call action default to check if the call button is not visible.
nano
Old 03-02-2007, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nano **feature request**

On the Chips page:

I would like the option of setting Auto Reload to reload to a % of 100BB.

As an example, I move up a level or I am joining a table at a different time of day than I normally play.

Both instances I want to buy in with 50BB and auto reload to 50BB that table when it drops below 40BB.

As set now, I can start w/ 50BB, but the auto reload hits me for 100BB.

Thanks,,, nice app.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately the auto reload feature can not re-buy to a partial stack. If you are in a hand, your stack will drop below the reload level and the software does a rebuy, but if you win the hand then you didn't need to do a rebuy. The software has no way of knowing whether you win the hand. If you get stacked then you need to rebuy for even more.

You can use the manual rebuy to rebuy to an amount less than a full stack.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had been getting swamped with emails and PMs from people that are having problems using the .ahk versions. They often have an old version of AutoHotKey (or no version) or they don't get all of the files put in the right folders. As more an more people start using this program the support issue is getting a lot worse. After I started supplying the easy to install .exe file, the number of support questions dropped considerably.

[/ QUOTE ]

Point taken. Would it be a lot more work to post both? Maybe part of the reason you aren't getting as many support questions is that some people are uncomfortable downloading and running an .exe [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2007, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to add some more to this...I switched from ClearType to Standard font smoothing and now the script closes the dialog box for me.

Any chance support could be added for ClearType fonts as well?