Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2007, 05:39 PM

Default Re: John from Cincy Thread

JFC hasnt done anything like this before. We (at least I do) assume that because he doesn't have to dump out or eat that he is not affected by things that humans have to deal with.

However, could he have been doing this while asleep because he smoked the spliff with Bill and Joe?
Old 07-16-2007, 05:46 PM

" We (at least I do) assume that because he doesn't have to dump out or eat that he is not affected by things that humans have to deal with."

He can also create whatever he wants in his pockets, and he is also able to heal from multiple stab wounds instantly.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
" We (at least I do) assume that because he doesn't have to dump out or eat that he is not affected by things that humans have to deal with."

He can also create whatever he wants in his pockets, and he is also able to heal from multiple stab wounds instantly.

[/ QUOTE ]

no [censored] [censored] moron. goddamn what a stupid [censored] post.

Im asking the question because he did something that he hadnt done before and it was trippy as all hell. Did it happen because he smoked dope?

good contribution to the thread capt obv.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:26 PM

My question, among other things, is during the whole JFC speech, could anyone see or hear him? He went there with Cass and it seemed like she had some recognition of his precense but then things just kind of went wacky and Butchie was in different places, dead guys were crawling out the woodwork, everyone was just staring off ... what was the experience of JFC like for those at the hotel?
Old 07-16-2007, 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My question, among other things, is during the whole JFC speech, could anyone see or hear him? He went there with Cass and it seemed like she had some recognition of his precense but then things just kind of went wacky and Butchie was in different places, dead guys were crawling out the woodwork, everyone was just staring off ... what was the experience of JFC like for those at the hotel?

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You will not note my-Father's-Word, nor remember Cass's-camera, but you will not forget what we did here.

[/ QUOTE ]

When he/they were "present" they all saw JFC and each other... but when they awakened they didn't remember the specifics of the event, but had a vague memory of it... almost like a deja vu... like Bill whe he woke up touching his jaw:

[ QUOTE ]
I coulda sworn I was just playing my harp

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-17-2007, 12:11 AM

Like I'd [censored] know?
Old 07-17-2007, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im asking the question because he did something that he hadnt done before and it was trippy as all hell. Did it happen because he smoked dope?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jack off any 13 year olds lately?
Old 07-17-2007, 10:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jack off any 13 year olds lately?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.
Old 07-18-2007, 01:00 PM

Butchie refers to his mom as a ballbuster quite a bit - coincidental choice of words?
Old 07-18-2007, 01:38 PM

is anyone else surprised that the OOT crowd almost seems to have universally liked the last episode?