Somebody Else 1 0.52%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2005, 04:55 AM
The Truth The Truth is offline

Location: Word?
Default Re: banging chicks from myspace.com

Fvck it, im gonna roll with this as well. Will post methodology and results as they come to me.

blake

p.s. If anyone wants to review my profile and tell me what to fix, please do. I just set it up a day ago and haven't had time to mess with it much.

http://www.myspace.com/39798662
Old 12-11-2005, 04:55 AM
Tony_P Tony_P is offline

Location: Astoria, NY

[ QUOTE ]
Inside my apartment is the only explanation that my apparently feeble mind (kidding) can come up with at this point. Sad, but true (I just quoted metallica, that's kind of sad in and of itself).

I am not using a fake name. As much as I love anonymity, I do have about 17 pictures of myself up, so a fake name wouldn't really do much to protect the not-so-innocent, no?

It's nice to meet you too ... I'm fanastic, and you?

Old 12-11-2005, 04:57 AM
[censored] [censored] is offline

Location: mortally hurting

well that wasn't very helpful

[ QUOTE ]
youre an idiot. goodbye

From: ? kimberly asha
Date: Dec 10, 2005 11:53 PM

inside what

Old 12-11-2005, 04:57 AM
SackUp SackUp is offline

Location: Undefeated as a Lawyer!

[ QUOTE ]
All,

so i think the girl i have hooked now is 15-16 not 18 like her profile states, plan now, abort or forge ahead

waiting,

lbk

[/ QUOTE ]

is there really a question here. is all this means is that you now actually have a chance. Forge ahead!
Old 12-11-2005, 04:57 AM
JaredL JaredL is offline

Location: No te olvidamos

[censored], the new image is a huge improvement, but I think your profile went downhill. That Who I'd like to meet paragraph is not going to convince anyone they should meet you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Suggestions for improvement anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Instead of using Albany, OR as your hometown maybe you could list some place that doesn't completely reek. Seriously, even stinky hippies going to Portland to see Phish hold their noses when passing by.
Old 12-11-2005, 04:58 AM
Tony_P Tony_P is offline

Location: Astoria, NY

"Inside your apartment will work - how about 9pm Saturday?"

You F'd that one up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously Tony, she basically asked you to come over and Fck her on the spot. Her response should be nothing other than "i was doing fine, until you responded like a clueless 12 year old."

But fck it, that is the beauty of this game. There are 9 billion more options out there and even more that will spell it out even clearer!

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez man, what can I tell you? I'm not used to this [censored]. I really think this is infinatly harder than talking to women in person, because I have no idea of the tone in which they are speaking.

I've only hooked up with 1 girl via MySpace so far and she initiated.
Old 12-11-2005, 04:59 AM
SackUp SackUp is offline

Date: Dec 10, 2005 12:35 AM

inside?

Wow. I never thought OOT could close down 2+2 until now. What a way to go though!

This is AWESOME!
Old 12-11-2005, 05:02 AM
SackUp SackUp is offline

Location: Undefeated as a Lawyer!

"Inside your apartment will work - how about 9pm Saturday?"

You F'd that one up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously Tony, she basically asked you to come over and Fck her on the spot. Her response should be nothing other than "i was doing fine, until you responded like a clueless 12 year old."

But fck it, that is the beauty of this game. There are 9 billion more options out there and even more that will spell it out even clearer!

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez man, what can I tell you? I'm not used to this [censored]. I really think this is infinatly harder than talking to women in person, because I have no idea of the tone in which they are speaking.

I've only hooked up with 1 girl via MySpace so far and she initiated.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA. I'm just giving you Sh1t Tony. Figuring out where the chick stands afer a couple responses is next to impossible. However, per the original use of the "inside" line, I think your response to her question must always be geared towards meeting up with her and not trying to make sense of the whole "inside" thing. It is more of an ice breaker.
Old 12-11-2005, 05:04 AM
Tony_P Tony_P is offline

Location: Astoria, NY

Well, she says on her profile she's a "sarcastic bitch"
Old 12-11-2005, 05:06 AM
[censored] [censored] is offline

Location: mortally hurting

alright if this inside business is going to work for me it has to work on someone like Cindy right? NSFW
Closed Thread