Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
So Beatme1 is female?

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread is worthless without pics.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:58 PM

Default BeatMe1 is clearly not addressing a key issue

BeatMe1,

Please explain how you skillfully avoided playing any of the other <font color="red"> convicted </font> bots w/o any statistical tracking devices i.e. pokertracker. How did you come to the conclusion that these specific players were to be avoided. And please don't site "selective" data, since it is clear that the data provided against you is random.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:01 PM

The only real option now is to go to Full Tilt and accuse Mr.Gatorade of being a bot.

I've officially decided now to NEVER open an account at FT.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MrGatorade keeps saying that a few reputable 2+2ers have seen all of the evidence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reading comprehension. Where did he say this?

___1___

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Once again beatme1 I know a little bit about what the evidence is and I can guarantee you 100% that you were using a bot. Also the "other" accounts were also banned because of reasons I can’t talk about. Some 2+2er's know exactly what I know but are not at liberty to discuss

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-04-2007, 03:05 PM

You guys keep saying over and over again "Why did you never play against bots?"

Well, the burden of proof is on you to prove that she never played against the bots. Even if you have 100K hands on her over which she never played a bot, you have to prove that your datamining history on her goes far enough back that she couldn't have already determined she wanted to avoid said bots.

Also, maybe I missed it, I have yet to see anyone say that there were actually a significant number of "proven bots" playing at the same limits she was.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Atleast 2 of the supposed UB bots I have seen playing multiple games and chatting at the tables (one of them when accused of being a bot).

I think you are wrong about these, which makes me wonder how many others you are wrong about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you specify which ones? Please know that in the last 2 weeks many of the bots in the 30/60 6 max games have gone under human control for a vast majority of there play and baby sit there bot almost always. Ever since these posts 3 weeks ago there has been a big change in bots tendencies to try to negate the fact that they either are using a bot or have in the past. UB and AP is still the #1 most rampant site of bot use. UB denies the existence of bots and also they are key at this point in starting and keeping their 30/60 games even going. UB in particular has the worst service and the worst bot policies. If you’re a bot, simply play on UB because they will do nothing to you. I hope to change all this of course very soon as I am currently in talks with UB which is VERY frustrating to say the least. But we have made progress and hopefully they will see the light on why the integrity of their games needs to be the number one priority and a rake intensive bot is –EV in the long term.
-Crazy Mike (MrGatorade)

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you considered the fact that maybe they never were bots in the first place, and you're just delusional? Jeez, bots are the new "poker is rigged". You being wrong cost someone 70K. I don't see why this guy should be allowed to continue his witch hunt on 2+2.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, the burden of proof is on you to prove that she never played against the bots.

[/ QUOTE ]

-Obv, your wrong. OP is making some sort of appeal for justice/sympathy for his/her situation, therefore burden of proof lies with OP. Full Tilt has already made their ruling, nobody responding to OP has to prove anything.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, <font color="red"> maybe I missed it </font> , I have yet to see anyone say that there were actually a significant number of "proven bots" playing at the same limits she was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, you missed it. Scroll back.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:18 PM

Default Re: Complain to the Kahnawake Gaming Commission .....

[ QUOTE ]
barron,

You are right, I cant be 100% in the short term. After 10,000 hands with someone and every hand having the same unique elements that I dont think the bot users can change or adapt right now I can safly come to the conclusion that they are using a bot 100% and willing to put my money where my mouth is as I have already done time after time. Please remember when we met in LA and you thinking i am absolutly nuts about this bot thing, has your opinion changed and do you believe that bots exist now or are you still living in a fantasy world? I will still play you HUHU tho as long as I can have my Pepsi. =)

-Crazy Mike (MrGatorade)

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't be 100% sure about anything using your own assumptions about bot programming and over a sample size of only 10K hands.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:21 PM

Default Re: Complain to the Kahnawake Gaming Commission .....

[ QUOTE ]
With no evidence presented publically, anyone taking sides is an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

the very fact that no evidence has been presented publicly is why I am taking a side.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:36 PM

Audi,

The reading comprehension in this forum is attrocious.

How does "MrGatorade keeps saying that a few reputable 2+2ers have seen all of the evidence"

=

"Some 2+2er's know exactly what I know"????????????

Mr. Gatorade doesn't know everything Full Tilt knows and he'll be the first to admit that.

What about that don't you understand?

___1___