FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 03:27 PM

Default Re: ZeeJustin the next to get caught multi accounting Party MTTs

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Diablo is dead on. Once the mechanism exists it is far to easy to exploit it by any and all means and then justify it away. ZJ appears to have a made a serious error in judgement that one hopes is just being young and stupid (We all were at that age).

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate when people say we all make mistakes at that age.. I'm 19 and I've never done something that dumb.. [censored] that [censored] for giving younger people another black eye.

If by the age of 18 you don't know the difference between right and wrong, you should be locked up or shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a bit of an unnecessary overstatement. Can I assume you wrote that because you are still young and stu...

[/ QUOTE ]

haha. i was going to write something similar. glad someone else took care of it for me =)

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.. nh guys.. I can see that I get a little fired up sometimes.. but seriously.. wtf is the deal with people not konwing between right and wrong and then trying to justify it by saying.. oh well hes just young....
Old 02-27-2006, 03:29 PM

sooo did anyone else get confused and think this was Ray Zee at first?
Old 02-27-2006, 03:30 PM

Default Re: Poker Stars is way ahead of Party Poker

[ QUOTE ]
Right, and when the same thing was brought to pokerstars, they did nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

People have been telling Stars about multi-acounting FOR A YEAR. They knew about it and did nothing.

Why aren't more people outraged at this?

Tuco.
Old 02-27-2006, 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Right, and when the same thing was brought to pokerstars, they did nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

People have been telling Stars about multi-acounting FOR A YEAR. They knew about it and did nothing.

Why aren't more people outraged at this?

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

In case my origional post wasn't clear, Pokerstars [censored] up.
Old 02-27-2006, 03:34 PM

I bet Raymer is disappointed in the site that he represents.
Old 02-27-2006, 03:36 PM

Default Re: ZeeJustin at PokerStars, encore

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I suggested this in another thread at the Zoo, but the more I think about it the more I like it (flame away). There's a bigger chance than somebody from the sites reads it here, so here it goes:

I think sites should use confiscated money to buy space in all major poker magazines; Card Player, Poker Europe, etc... and every 2 weeks, once a month or whatever is dictated by how many online cheaters there are come public with a list of cheaters. Handles, real names, amounts confiscated, which countries they come from and how they where cheating and caught.

That would really be something that would help the poker community, both online and live.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the dumbest idea I have ever heard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good to me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2006, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

For those who wish to join me, I'll be attempting an armed bank robbery this evening.

If we are successful, yahoo!

If we get caught, no worries. We just have to return the cash we took and will be politely asked not to use that particular bank again. Sounds like a sweet deal!

[/ QUOTE ]

cheers.
Old 02-27-2006, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I suggested this in another thread at the Zoo, but the more I think about it the more I like it (flame away). There's a bigger chance than somebody from the sites reads it here, so here it goes:

I think sites should use confiscated money to buy space in all major poker magazines; Card Player, Poker Europe, etc... and every 2 weeks, once a month or whatever is dictated by how many online cheaters there are come public with a list of cheaters. Handles, real names, amounts confiscated, which countries they come from and how they where cheating and caught.

That would really be something that would help the poker community, both online and live.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the dumbest idea I have ever heard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good to me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Idiot. Why would the sites (or why would we) want all that negative publicity to scare away all the easy money on these sites?

THINK next time you post. Do you realize that this would be negative publicity, even though the sites are doing something about the issue? It would open the eyes of the recreational players that there are likely other cheaters out there, and many would stop playing.
Old 02-27-2006, 03:41 PM

It's no use - the masses want blood, and they're more than willing to shoot themselves in the foot to get their vigilante justice.

Try to ignore it.
Old 02-27-2006, 03:45 PM

Default Re: This Problem Affects ALL Gaming, It\'s Not Just About Money

[ QUOTE ]
If it ever comes before a US court I highly doubt Party's Terms of Service would be deemed legal or enforceable.

In effect Party is claming that you don't "own" the money in your account, they do and you can only cash out at their discretion. I find it odd that more people don't have a problem with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

The point is how is this going to be a case on American soil, in American courts? There is a sheriff in my state who sent Mexico a bill for $350,000, costs his small town has incurred from illegals. Is he going to see any money? No. They are not bound by our law and we even share a border with them which is more than Gibraltar.

Please tell me how the goverment of Gibraltar is going to be bound by our laws even if some case were somehow able to make it into the US judicial system?

For him to sue and collect, he would have to do it in their court system, not ours. Does their terms and condition violate THEIR law?
Closed Thread