Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2007, 08:38 PM

Default Re: Average Speed XVII Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Dustin, luckay tried to get a bravos wagon going at the time of his lynch. Did you not consider this to speak for him being villager?

[/ QUOTE ]
This is horrible

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fnord has made many mentions of how he has been away from the thread.

I think that's wolfy.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's right, because I never ever say that when busy with real life and didn't mention it at all in the sign up.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know. I read some of your villager games, and you are AFK, but you did posted less about real life.

That kenny vote and then the shortline is village is also horrible
Old 08-05-2007, 08:39 PM

By me or him? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-05-2007, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2nd, to explain what ive been doing thus far,

Supine's first post, (note this was early on from an inactive player):

[ QUOTE ]
Theme is sooo good.

I work late today, which means I cannot post between 12 and 9 pm, but I should be here before deadline.

I am a villlager, will try to read voraciously and participate as much as I can.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im guessing noone else saw this as supine peeking vr as village - actually i thought it was so obvious that i tried to protect him by faking seer. honestly who the [censored] uses the word 'voraciously' in a sentence ever.

day 3 i waited for supine to post, his first 2 posts talked about gt1t without voting him, noting that he was no longer supine's #1 suspect despite the fact that supine had pushed gt1t on day 2. i took this to mean supine had peeked gt1t villager (actually at that point i felt there was a very good chance i was wrong but was kind of stuck to go with it, just in case i could get killed last nite)

My initial 'villager' list consisted of the guy i assumed was seer, his peek, and the guy i was trying to protect. my 2nd day list consisted of the people i really trust; namely clown, dustin and chuckles (RIP)

anyway, this doesnt say anything about my role. im just letting people know so i dont have to answer future questions about why the hell i was switching on gt1t + protecting vr/supine.

fwiw, i feel like vr has been taking the piss a bit this game (earlier she pointed out she was 'peeked', seemed wolfy to me) and she is far from confirmed. im not reading anything in to the fact that i wasnt killed because honestly noone could possibly have really thought i was seer after day 1 even if vr was villager.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-05-2007, 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2nd, to explain what ive been doing thus far,

Supine's first post, (note this was early on from an inactive player):

[ QUOTE ]
Theme is sooo good.

I work late today, which means I cannot post between 12 and 9 pm, but I should be here before deadline.

I am a villlager, will try to read voraciously and participate as much as I can.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im guessing noone else saw this as supine peeking vr as village - actually i thought it was so obvious that i tried to protect him by faking seer. honestly who the [censored] uses the word 'voraciously' in a sentence ever.

day 3 i waited for supine to post, his first 2 posts talked about gt1t without voting him, noting that he was no longer supine's #1 suspect despite the fact that supine had pushed gt1t on day 2. i took this to mean supine had peeked gt1t villager (actually at that point i felt there was a very good chance i was wrong but was kind of stuck to go with it, just in case i could get killed last nite)

My initial 'villager' list consisted of the guy i assumed was seer, his peek, and the guy i was trying to protect. my 2nd day list consisted of the people i really trust; namely clown, dustin and chuckles (RIP)

anyway, this doesnt say anything about my role. im just letting people know so i dont have to answer future questions about why the hell i was switching on gt1t + protecting vr/supine.

fwiw, i feel like vr has been taking the piss a bit this game (earlier she pointed out she was 'peeked', seemed wolfy to me) and she is far from confirmed. im not reading anything in to the fact that i wasnt killed because honestly noone could possibly have really thought i was seer after day 1 even if vr was villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is pretty village.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:49 PM

If that's all Nich has to say, I think he's gotta go.

Nich
Old 08-05-2007, 08:50 PM

im going through all his posts now- thought i'd quote that one because thats what I think too
Old 08-05-2007, 09:02 PM

More on Nich. Today, his day feels villagery to me, his response to dustin and me is what I think he'd do as villager. However, the day that shorty died, his response to shorty, tone-wise, was wolfy, b/c nich, I think, doesn't go into accusatory tone much.

And yeah, I still hate the post about voting clown because of vote analysis. And ldo, his d2/d3 thoughts about seer peeks doesn't make that much sense.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:02 PM

But damn, I might be wrong on this one.