Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 10:39 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

Is there any chance that anyone living around Western PA could help me out and trade cash for FTP or STARS. having some cash flow issues because of banking/check problems. ~$500 more if you want
Old 04-19-2007, 11:15 PM

Just wasted about 20 minutes with Jerm1986. I know he posted about getting scammed this week and I don't know if he was just trying to get money back or whatever but I'm about 99.899999999999% sure he just tried to scam me. He said he could do my FT to Stars transfer even after confusing my pretty basic request which was odd, he sent me his ft name to send to I sent him my Stars name and asked where he would be sending from. I then sent another PM asking him to sit out at a particular empty table with the amount in front of him, he read it and never responded after responding to every other PM within a minute.

As I write this, he responded 30 minutes after reading my sit at a table request, after I informed him that I knew he read, that a friend showed up and we'd have to do the transfer tomorrow. Also the Stars account he named is his friends, but the money in it is his. Very shady.
Old 04-19-2007, 11:33 PM

Are you [censored] serious dignam?!?! Don't try to switch your bull [censored] around. This dude was trying to get me to send to him first but wouldn't give me his name/phone number. He says I'm being shady when I was the one to give all my personal info away. Avoid at all costs!!
Old 04-19-2007, 11:40 PM

do u reliaze this is over $50
Old 04-19-2007, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you [censored] serious dignam?!?! Don't try to switch your bull [censored] around. This dude was trying to get me to send to him first but wouldn't give me his name/phone number. He says I'm being shady when I was the one to give all my personal info away. Avoid at all costs!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 04-20-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
do u reliaze this is over $50

[/ QUOTE ]

I do realize this is over $50, but it's more principal than anything. When you PM'd me PokerGolf, I had already read the thread in ATF about how you have all your posts in a week and I flat out wasn't comfortable trading with you, sorry.
I'd like to think there is some sort of community spirit here, I've already done some trades for larger posters that needed them where I sent first to help them out and helped others, I have been thanked in this thread and figured I'd get good karma in return.

As for Mr 98.9999% to now 1000000000% scammypants,

I not once asked you for a name, number or you to send first. I asked where to send on FT, you told me and asked where to send on Stars, I responded and asked if we could transfer now and you responded:

How does that fit your claim I asked you to send first? I said great and asked where you were sending from, you replied, then I made my request to see the money. This is when your story changed to:

Oh, so the account that you told me would be sending me the money I send to you first, the same one that you can not sit down at a specific table with, is actually your friends? But I shouldn't worry because the money is yours?!? How sad is your life that you try to scam someone out of $50?
Old 04-20-2007, 12:39 AM

why u got the original?
Old 04-20-2007, 02:22 AM

I still need up to 5k on Stars. I have FTP to trade.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:54 AM

Hey Guys

I have $1950 on FTP that I'm trying to get out, and because of the neteller debacle my withdrawl options are to either scan and email my license and utility bill to FTP and then wait up to 14 business days for a check and then wait for my bank to clear it because its in US funds (I'm in London, Ontario, Canada) or to sign up for a new payment processor. So basically in summary I'm looking for other ways to turn it into cash within the next week or so and using it towards buying a car. I've looked briefly into epassporte or moneybookers, but I don't fully understand them, and it seems like I'd have to deposit first before I could withdraw, which I'm not entirely interested in doing. If any legit 2+2ers have ideas on what I could do, or want to offer me cash in person at par ($1950 US is worth like $2240 canadian but i will give it to you for $1950) or do an interac email transfer from their bank account to mine, or something along those lines feel free to pm me. Other 2+2ers who know me offline and can vouch for me are dmoney, archetype shabamabam, apathy, and _TKO_. Send me a pm if you can help or are interested in buying these funds from me. Thanks for the help.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:01 AM

Looking for 2.4K in Stars/Party/FTP money in return for my money on cake. Willing to pay 50 bucks. Thanks.
Closed Thread