Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is your ptbb/100?
<3 6 12.77%
3-4 10 21.28%
4-5 7 14.89%
5-6 9 19.15%
7-9 13 27.66%
>10 2 4.26%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 12:14 AM

Default Re: *** Official October Chat Thread: The Purple Goose ***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
whats your winrate epipen

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't had pokertracker installed on my cpu until I got this one 2 months ago but I have made over 500k in the last 2 years and don't put in that many hours so i'm guessing it's pretty high.

[/ QUOTE ]

post-legislation is all thats even relevant when comparing winrates at this point. i know good players who say stars 2/4 is tougher than party 10/20 was, and tougher than stars 5/10 was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I couldn't tell you exactly how much money I have made post legislation but I'm sure it's over 250k since post legislation was over a year ago right?

And I never played on party, and for the record stars 5/10 was always pretty tough.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:16 AM

My win streak officially ends at 9 days. Got hammered tonight. Ran bad, played even worse. Just about every big decision, I did opposite of what I should of done.

Hopefully this isn't start of a long losing streak like I had last month. I can't go back to NL50. I hate that level.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
do you know what caliber means epipen?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure but you say happens to play 3/6 sometimes implying that I play lower games. I've only played 5/10 and 3/6 for 2 years, if I was a ".5/1 caliber baller" wouldn't I be broke by now?

[/ QUOTE ]

i only meant that your thought process when looking at that hand is similar to what i would expect from a .5/1 or 1/2 player, not that you actually play .5/1 or 1/2. FWIW that doesnt say that much about what kind of FR player you are. you may be a decent/good 9-handed player and still not have a clue what's going on 4-handed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I won a good amount at 3/6 (6 max) about a year ago, just realized I could make even more at full ring because there are many more fish. I can play 6 handed and below just fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you have a higher winrate at fullring than at 6-max, its probably because you arent that good at 6-max (for the stakes you play. 6-max is def beatable for bigger winrates

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm obv better at full ring than I am at 6 max but that's cause I'm amazing at full ring [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'm still a good 6 max player and have always been able to beat it, I just like full ring because A) more fishes B) allows me to play more tables since the action is not as fast.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:21 AM

Its a good thing I decided to move back down. I would be broke by now.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:22 AM

heh i have no idea a/b party b/c i started playing like 2 weeks before the legislation. as far as that hand if you really think that shows him to be bad in any way you are mistaken and there is something that's not clicking for you about mid-high stakes shorthanded games. not sure what else to say.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:24 AM

Mini-brag:

My last two days of 1/2 NL. Back to back 1K days.

Old 10-26-2007, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
heh i have no idea a/b party b/c i started playing like 2 weeks before the legislation. as far as that hand if you really think that shows him to be bad in any way you are mistaken and there is something that's not clicking for you about mid-high stakes shorthanded games. not sure what else to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok so what should I be valuebetting there smarty? And what super draws am I going to be calling flops with? I'm interested to hear from an "expert."
Old 10-26-2007, 12:54 AM

I love people who make sweeping judgments about a poker players game based on observing a couple of hands.

Cracks me up.
Old 10-26-2007, 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I love people who make sweeping judgments about a poker players game based on observing a couple of hands.

Cracks me up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm you're biatch.
Old 10-26-2007, 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
whats your winrate epipen

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't had pokertracker installed on my cpu until I got this one 2 months ago but I have made over 500k in the last 2 years and don't put in that many hours so i'm guessing it's pretty high.

[/ QUOTE ]

post-legislation is all thats even relevant when comparing winrates at this point. i know good players who say stars 2/4 is tougher than party 10/20 was, and tougher than stars 5/10 was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I couldn't tell you exactly how much money I have made post legislation but I'm sure it's over 250k since post legislation was over a year ago right?

And I never played on party, and for the record stars 5/10 was always pretty tough.

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty tough pre legistlation = 2/4 right now.

stars 5/10 now, and 18 months ago are very different.
Closed Thread