Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 03:35 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

It's not exactly a review, but I blogged it with links to the best Brandi/Newhouse parts. It should suffice for people who have full-time jobs.

http://www.xanga.com/Kindred16

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
....ok I suck....ill try and read it in the next few days or hopefully someone will sum it up for me...

[/ QUOTE ]

anxiously awaiting your response and reaction, peachy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish i could put myself in cryogenic sleep so the suspense doesn't kill me. I wouldn't even mind missing Christmas.

Everyone is saying how Brandi sucks at poker and to get out of poker and that she's stupid and this and that. But really in the end, who is stupid? She gets a lot of money out of people and that's the bottom line. Whether it's through playing good poker or through hustling, she is smarter than you all think. This gig may be up for her but I doubt it.......she'll be in AC and make a fresh start or in Europe somewhere.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:37 PM

Brandi do you have any of that pear jam left?
Old 12-19-2006, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's not exactly a review, but I blogged it with links to the best Brandi/Newhouse parts. It should suffice for people who have full-time jobs.

http://www.xanga.com/Kindred16

[/ QUOTE ]

You should change the links to threaded view, because of pics in the thread all the links become messed up.

I did some quick calculations based on the level of logic displayed by most of the people involved and came up with the North American Gross Continental Product falling to a new all-time low just because of all the wasted time spent reading this thread. I'm guilty of at least part of it.

I just wish Tom Franklin would post here so that this would fill up a server.

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone is saying how Brandi sucks at poker and to get out of poker and that she's stupid and this and that. But really in the end, who is stupid? She gets a lot of money out of people and that's the bottom line. Whether it's through playing good poker or through hustling, she is smarter than you all think. This gig may be up for her but I doubt it.......she'll be in AC and make a fresh start or in Europe somewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

What good did it do her? The only winners here were the guys lucky enough to be sitting at her tables on Stars.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
....ok I suck....ill try and read it in the next few days or hopefully someone will sum it up for me...

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy:

1. Brandi thought Mark would be easy to use for money and stuff (she was right).

2. Mark thought letting Brandi use him for money and stuff would get him laid (he was right).

3. Mark under-estimated the amount of usage that would occur and the level of craziness that is Brandi.

4. Cue drama bomb with name calling, cutting, blood-written messages, anal for buy-in, boobie pics, penises on backs, and all sorts of other greatness.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, at least none of you guys are in any way judgemental or hypocritical! Judegemental and hypocritical degenerate gamblers! Bwahahahahahaa.

Laughing at the satellitte ass-buyin and other sundry silliness is great - she totally asked for it by posting here and generally being a silly girl.

But the sense of genuine moral indignation from some of you is just too laughable. In any way seriously judging this girl as some kind of uber-EvilSlutBitch is simply taking the slings and arrows of life far too seriously. Talk about vicarious living. Sheesh.

"She's a whore! How shocking! I am outraged!"
"She swindeled my mate...disgraceful!"
"Oeeeewwwww....how COULD she??!"
"I like a good hustle as much as the next man, but this is just over the line!"

Like a bunch of Presbyetrian school mistresses blushing when the caretaker takes off his shirt to mow the lawn.

Some of you are acting as if (trying to) hustle rich poker players is akin to child molestation. The fact of the matter is NOT trying to hustle rich poker players is morally outrageous.

I think the real tragedy here is that with a TINY bit more smarts she could have hustled herself a fortune.

Brandi, next time, stay below the radar girl. Slowly, slowly catchy monkey. Still plenty of rich, lonely, ugly gamblers out there.

FWIW, if I were a rich poker player, I would LOVE to be hustled by Brandi and if I lost $1,000 but got a dirty, degenerate little handjob in my hotal room in return I'D DO IT IN A HEARBEAT. For metagame reasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG. Thank. You. Chomp.

Wtf at everybody loving a good hustle (WE LUV U AMARILLO) but hating a good hustle.

And this doesn't mean that ZOMG WE LUV BRANDI, she's obviously a has her shortcomings, if half you morons can fathom the idea of gray area.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone is saying how Brandi sucks at poker and to get out of poker and that she's stupid and this and that. But really in the end, who is stupid?

[/ QUOTE ]

the answer to this is everyone, everyone who posted, everyone in the story, every single person in poker, everyone in the world. surprised? think about it
Closed Thread