Old 07-18-2005, 05:19 PM
on_thg on_thg is offline

Location: Too much porn, not enough poker.
Default Re: Update

[ QUOTE ]
Besides I'm having too much fun reading the blog entries and comments.

[/ QUOTE ]

The comments would be a lot more entertaining if they weren't moderated. I sent one in ... can't wait to see if it will be approved.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:22 PM
siccjay siccjay is offline

Location: Aqua Man That Hoe!

Get his real name and search the white pages here on the net. It should be on there.

OR just call anyone with the same last name as him and ask if he has been in an accident.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:25 PM
MattSuspect MattSuspect is offline

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.

[ QUOTE ]
if anyone can find this guys address, i will go to burbank and pretend to deliver a package or something and see if he's home.

i'll bring a camera too

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude he's in the hospital, he won't be home.

Old 07-18-2005, 05:30 PM
bernie bernie is offline

Location: Muckleshoot! Usually rebuying.

I have received nothing from Paypal at this point. I will send a follow-up email tomorrow if I do not hear anything.

I am going to go [censored] off now. Later.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was funny.

I think she's telling the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Given that she herself has no proof of him being in a hospital since she doesn't even know which one he's in, she could only be telling the truth as per what she's being told and she wants to believe it. For a g/f, if that's what she is, she's pretty uniformed.

It would all be above board if she could just explain how he could be in an accident, yet triple his stack the first day. I think if she cleared that up, which isn't even that hard to do, the story would be that much more plausible. That is a question anyone who is stupid enough to donate any money should get an answer to. Not just a 'take my word for it' response. Otherwise, all those idiots just giving money regardless of knowing that, are the same idiots who will bitch and moan should they find out it is actually a scam. I get sick of hearing peoples sob stories about being taken, when common sense and a little blip in the brain would save them all their grief.

wow. I ranted and didn't even plan on it. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2005, 05:31 PM
shant shant is offline

Location: Los Angeles

[ QUOTE ]
if anyone can find this guys address, i will go to burbank and pretend to deliver a package or something and see if he's home.

i'll bring a camera too

[/ QUOTE ]
The chick is in Burbank, not KWAZAR.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:34 PM
jason_t jason_t is offline

Location: Harrowdown Hill

[ QUOTE ]
if anyone can find this guys address, i will go to burbank and pretend to deliver a package or something and see if he's home.

i'll bring a camera too

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll go too. Let's take your brother's wheels and pick up KWAZAR's b[/i]itch and some of her friends.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:36 PM
M2d M2d is offline

Location: california

fwiw, I decided to press the issue on the explanation

here's what I got (long email back and forth)(continuation of the email messages I posted above somewhere):

[ QUOTE ]
There IS a valid reason..but it isn't mine to give. I realize that is not an answer, but I cannot explain what happened .. it's not my place to do so.

I don't know you. I doubt that you know Keith (if you did we wouldn't even be wasting time with this conversation).

Suffice to say, he was in a wreck. He is in bad shape. He's going to be in the hospital/rehab for a minimum of 8 months and I really don't give a [censored] if you believe it or not.

Date: Jul 18, 2005 1:56 PM

And exactly what "media reports" would you be speaking of?

And as I stated in my most recent blog.....

Feel free to contact the authorities if you think it's fraud. I have nothing to hide and I've told no lies.

At this minute he is laying in a hospital bed..apparently in restraints because he tried to get up this morning and leave his bed. He is going in for surgery at some point this afternoon for a skin graft on his right leg which currently has a metal bar running from his hip to his thigh with 3 pins in his shin. He's also in a neck brace recovering from surgery to fuse two vertebrae that were cracked in the wreck.

I don't have time or the energy to argue with someone on a fake account. Go away.
Date: Jul 13, 2005 3:43 PM

Yes, they are wrong. And again I state, you dont know what you're talking about.

You're also hiding behind a fake profile. Why on EARTH should I explain [censored] to you? I don't know you, Keith doesn't know you, Keith's friends don't know you.
So, when I show evidence that the situation is not as you stated, your response is

"[censored] you. You have NO idea what you're talking about.

Yes he shows in the standings..and there is a reason why, but it isn't what you think"

so, enlighten me...why would his name show in the standings if he didn't play? is cardplayer, Harrahs and the entire WSOP wrong?
just wondering.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:45 PM
trying2learn trying2learn is offline

Location: vegas

that latest response from her to you says 8 months...

her latest post on her website says he'll be out wednesday.

that's awesome for him that things have gotten better so fast.

i'm sure this is a scam now - but i still don't know if she's in on it or not.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:47 PM
wh1t3bread wh1t3bread is offline

Location: Initech
Default Who was this?

Who is "Dave"? Obviously a 2+2'er. Very well done.

[ QUOTE ]

It's such a good thing that he's on regular food now. I had my tonsils out once and now I can't [censored] stand chocolate pudding.

Get well soon Kawazar!

ur fan,
Dave

Old 07-18-2005, 06:58 PM
siccjay siccjay is offline

Location: Aqua Man That Hoe!
Default Re: KWAZAR was in an accident

Who the hell takes a motorcycle to vegas when you could possibly be there for a week or more.