Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2007, 12:56 AM

Default Re: OFFICIAL share your views THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
I am adding Scott Tom to my death pool by the end of the year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not, but AJ Green != Scott Tom
Old 10-22-2007, 12:59 AM

I realize half of you would rather shoot yourselves than express a political opinion on this website, but the more liberal among you can pay me back in this whole thing by going here and explaining to the nice free market/ancap/whateverteers that no, the free market didn't prove itself successful just now.

"who are you to tell people they can't play on ap" is so stupid that it physically hurts
Old 10-22-2007, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i will probably make an absolute account because all the good players are leaving!

[/ QUOTE ]

yo, where are 50 ppl trolling this guy
Old 10-22-2007, 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am adding Scott Toms Cat to mine for reasons I expect Absolute Poker to make public at any moment imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

not funny imo

meow
Old 10-22-2007, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i will probably make an absolute account because all the good players are leaving!

[/ QUOTE ]

yo, where are 50 ppl trolling this guy

[/ QUOTE ]

a) this is a joke thread
b) nobody cares about n00bs
Old 10-22-2007, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no, the free market didn't prove itself successful just now.

[/ QUOTE ]
The free market has yet to make its opinion known, imo. I seriously doubt that even half the players on AP have heard anything other than the AP stonewall/whitewash. Awareness may be increasing though, and traffic may be starting to decline. Or it could be just a flash in the pan. We'll have to wait and see.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:44 AM

presumably the ap players are being tipped off about this incessantly in chat boxes, I would be very surprised if most of them didn't know anything still.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I realize half of you would rather shoot yourselves than express a political opinion on this website, but the more liberal among you can pay me back in this whole thing by going here and explaining to the nice free market/ancap/whateverteers that no, the free market didn't prove itself successful just now.

"who are you to tell people they can't play on ap" is so stupid that it physically hurts

[/ QUOTE ]

But if you had your own private security force, it would have totally worked. It's obviously your reliance on government regulation that's holding you back.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WHOA

WHOA
Old 10-22-2007, 12:48 PM

I woke up and have the following thing to say:

[ QUOTE ]
Absolute is not "getting away" with anything if the "informed market" has appropriately discounted the risk of cheating and decided to play there anyway.

You are free to exercise your choice NOT to play there, if you want the POLICE to ban everyone else, how are you better than Focis on Family ?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Absolute is not "getting away" with anything if the "informed market" has appropriately discounted the risk of cheating and decided to play there anyway.

You are free to exercise your choice NOT to play there, if you want the POLICE to ban everyone else, how are you better than Focis on Family ?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

at some point, I'm going to lead an anti-ancap crusade into politics solely due to this one statement, which possibly breached the universe's built in quantum mechanical level of stupid (not stupidity, just pure, distilled stupid) that one single post should possibly contain.