Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Westbrook & (pick one)
Droughns @ OAK 1 33.33%
L. Jordon v CLE 2 66.67%
Jones-Drew @ WAS 0 0%
T. Henry v DAL 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-25-2007, 08:30 AM

Default Re: HUGE BRAG: Wife Now In Heaven

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1. I got more self respect than to look at myself in the mirror and say," Gee whiz, I am the offspring of a monkey."

2. It would take so damn long for the monkey to become a man right. Where are the millions of skeletons of all these things that are in between.

3. The theory sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh wait, you were serious? Let me laugh even harder.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[/ QUOTE ]

Just so u know. If i were u i wouldn't tell any strangers what your 2+2 name is. Cuz one day me and you might play cards together and 2+2 might come up. I might say hey what's your name on there. If i remember u i'd say remember what you typed in the computer a while back. Let's see you laugh at me now. You wouldn't and then I'd wire your big mouth shut. That's all.

[/ QUOTE ]

*high five* for exuding such strong christian spirit

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't remember saying I was Christian, but thanks anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I am a person of faith. Strong pure-blooded Italian faith in god.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice having you in BBV4L

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me guess you aren't very smart. Just cause some one believes in God they automatically are a Christian? Wow I learn something everyday.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh does your god encourage threats and physical violence? my apologies then, you hypocritical douche.

[/ QUOTE ]

No he doesn't encourage that sort of stuff. How does this make me a hypocrite retard. Just because I believe in God how does that make me this good holy person. Your mother told you to do a lot of stuff you did anyways that must make you a hypocrite too amirite?
Old 08-25-2007, 08:33 AM

Paulie - Not really hard to see why people thought you were Catholic. 'Strong pure-blooded Italian faith in God' and having your name and avatar as a Catholic gangster are obviously going to lead people to believe this.
Old 08-25-2007, 08:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1. I got more self respect than to look at myself in the mirror and say," Gee whiz, I am the offspring of a monkey."

2. It would take so damn long for the monkey to become a man right. Where are the millions of skeletons of all these things that are in between.

3. The theory sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh wait, you were serious? Let me laugh even harder.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just so u know. If i were u i wouldn't tell any strangers what your 2+2 name is. Cuz one day me and you might play cards together and 2+2 might come up. I might say hey what's your name on there. If i remember u i'd say remember what you typed in the computer a while back. Let's see you laugh at me now. You wouldn't and then I'd wire your big mouth shut. That's all.

[/ QUOTE ]

*high five* for exuding such strong christian spirit

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't remember saying I was Christian, but thanks anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I am a person of faith. Strong pure-blooded Italian faith in god.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice having you in BBV4L

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me guess you aren't very smart. Just cause some one believes in God they automatically are a Christian? Wow I learn something everyday.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh does your god encourage threats and physical violence? my apologies then, you hypocritical douche.

[/ QUOTE ]

No he doesn't encourage that sort of stuff. How does this make me a hypocrite retard. Just because I believe in God how does that make me this good holy person. Your mother told you to do a lot of stuff you did anyways that must make you a hypocrite too amirite?

[/ QUOTE ]

no b/c i never claimed to have "strong, pure-blood italian faith" in my mother.
Old 08-25-2007, 08:34 AM

So I'm guessing there won't be a HU match? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

BTW, futuredoc check your PM's.
Old 08-25-2007, 08:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Paulie - Not really hard to see why people thought you were Catholic. 'Strong pure-blooded Italian faith in God' and having your name and avatar as a Catholic gangster are obviously going to lead people to believe this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see that. I was raised Catholic but I don't believe in religion as a whole. I have my own personal relationship with God and don't need a church or a priest to tell me how to live my life.

no b/c i never claimed to have "strong, pure-blood italian faith" in my mother.

Nice rebuttal kid.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this is the weirdest post in the history of 2+2. it almost seems like a joke. and what's even stranger is that nobody is making fun of him.

[/ QUOTE ]qft

Well, congrats, or something.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]aka he's a douchebag.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is the weirdest post in the history of 2+2. it almost seems like a joke. and what's even stranger is that nobody is making fun of him.

[/ QUOTE ]qft

Well, congrats, or something.

[/ QUOTE ]
i agree
Old 08-25-2007, 02:55 PM

didnt even ready any of this but its so dumb to argue about religion. people who beleive in religion are in the biggest denial and are the most illogical people ever.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
didnt even ready any of this but its so dumb to argue about religion. people who beleive in religion are in the biggest denial and are the most illogical people ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe in God. But I'm also logical. Me proving my logic - Vhawk01 is much cleverer than you. Vhawk01 said this:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just think its funny how every time one of these threads start up its always the 'narrow-minded Christians' having their beleifs attacked and almost never the other way round.

[/ QUOTE ]

Weird how that works, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, and I appreciate you giving thought out responses rather than going 'lol dumb Christians' like a number of posters seem to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, I hate those people as much as you do. Probably more, because they give you ammo, while they just embarrass me and make my life harder. Every time I say I'm an atheist, its the retards that come to mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

From this I have locigally deduced that you are a retard. QED.