Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2007, 06:47 PM

Default Re: Sbrugby on 300-600 NL.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who is the king of NL hold em online now if sbrugby has been dethroned?

God, don't say it...

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure about online but Brad Booth is the king of Live poker. He bought into that high stakes poker tv show with a cool million.

[/ QUOTE ]

die/ban/curse your kids/etc.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus AK vs KK for a 5th bet? Maybe a bit of tilt here..

[/ QUOTE ]

let me guess...you play .25/.5 or lower?

or you play higher but a losing player, LOL

seriously, that's RIDICULOUSLY standard
Old 08-13-2007, 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So if Brian bounces back and re-establishes himself then what? Will people still think he is being super double lucky?

[/ QUOTE ]

in what amount of time? definately not in the next 12 months........not in the next 24 months either.

its not going to happen. u guys are dreaming.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with a lot of what you've said in this thread, but you can't say for certain that he won't bounce right back.

Anyway, that comment was just an excuse to point out the bolded word above should be spelled "definitely." Probably the most misspelled word on the interweb, and it drives me nuts.

Definitely, de-finite-ly. There is no "nate" in "definitely."

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus christ u guys are unreal about the spelling crap.
u guys just love to find something to pick on because yur negative on the inside.

a quick bounce back? 4 million is how many BI'S on average at the nosebleed stakes? do u think brians opponents are just ready and willing to hand money over to him? they are good players that are fighting hard to win just like brian is.

seriously, its not going to happen. the doomswitch has been punched. DONE!!

the gravy train is over now. i say if brian really puts his nose to the grindstone and drops down a level or two, he can maybe recover 4 million in about 3 years with some luck. i have a friend who i think is one of the best players in the world who said brian will be lucky to win back a million in his life time.

yeah, i know what u smartass dorks r going to say but the more i thought of that statement from my friend, the more i thought it held a lot of validity.

brian is damn near break even for the year on plo. kaibuxxe said brian is a break even player at plo. so where do these magical millions going to fall from? nlh? if u add up all the fish........forget the tough players........is there 4 million added up amongst the fish?

i'm telling u guys, yur all dreaming if u think theres going to be a quick bounce back. its over.......DONE

if brian was smart, he would concern himself with just being staked, play with no risk and enjoy whats left of his monies.

wake up brian, u already beat the "game". anything further from here is pointless...... it starts to fall under the category of "tragic".
Old 08-13-2007, 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jesus AK vs KK for a 5th bet? Maybe a bit of tilt here..

[/ QUOTE ]

let me guess...you play .25/.5 or lower?

or you play higher but a losing player, LOL

seriously, that's RIDICULOUSLY standard

[/ QUOTE ]

True especially on HU.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:06 PM

ok so he went from not even knowing the rules of poker, to making that initial 4 million (plus who knows how much more) from nothing in 2 years, and now there's no chance he can recover from his 2 month downswing in 3 years? awesome
Old 08-13-2007, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
its funny that you say there is so much variance in HU poker, i dont think a worse player could beat me for 5K hands in LHE

[/ QUOTE ]

Limit holdem isn't real poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

also, im pretty sure a player whom you have a 0.01 BB/100 edge on could beat you HU in 5k hands if you give him enough chances.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok so he went from not even knowing the rules of poker, to making that initial 4 million (plus who knows how much more) from nothing in 2 years, and now there's no chance he can recover from his 2 month downswing in 3 years? awesome

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, probably has a lot to do with him running hot, high limit players not knowing his style and the pact with the devil.

All three of those things have ran out.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
brian is damn near break even for the year on plo. kaibuxxe said brian is a break even player at plo. so where do these magical millions going to fall from? nlh? if u add up all the fish........forget the tough players........is there 4 million added up amongst the fish?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, there's always noataima...
Old 08-13-2007, 08:13 PM

well he gave it a hell of a shot.

It just looks like he was running super hot.

now that things have evened out a bit over time, it appears that he is clearly out of his league at these limits.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, there's always noataima...

[/ QUOTE ]

but where is he? like he's in brian's back pocket that he can pull out anytime he wants. noataima destroyed taheho one night. i dont see traheho at those stakes anymore looking for noataima or that game again.

brian cant even beat dimitri nobles or whoever the hell bawonkawonk is so what makes anyone think noataima is "free" money.

brian imo cant stomach another million dollar loss. another million can be lost to anyone at those stakes from brian.

he's playing plo right now. i dont see why.

angelica asked to play heads up and brian doesnt even answer. brian usually jumps at anyone, but now the guys who wouldnt play him heads up before are asking brian to play now. the sharks are swarming.