Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2007, 01:57 PM

Default Re: Some Stuff About PUA (very long)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cardo,

I don't have an e-vendetta. I'm not "out to get you". If you're looking for help and are going to put forth things I believe to be untrue (and not because you're lying, but because you don't realize how you present yourself) I'm going to correct that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel like I've seen several threads where you seem to be engaging in active Cardo baiting. To try and pretend that it's offered in a spirit of sincere helpfulness now is like when strategy posters try to justify being dicks to newbies because it's a conscious choice to help them learn better.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never claimed I was trying to help him. I'm well beyond trying to help him. The only people I'm trying to help are those folks that migth be responding to this thread.

I've made a few threads to needle him when we were on better terms, this is different.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude you don't even know me, really. You know about a trip I took at the all-time craziest time of my life that you've heard about secondhand from a girl who was out to get me and her friends. That's it. Just admit to yourself that you have a taste for bush-league hater [censored], the same way people like keying cars or groping chicks in crowds or any other inexplicable peccadillo. Don't be like every other retarded chump and concoct a line for yourself about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cardo,

You realize that more people than just Stacy met you on that trip? I'm not even getting into stupid text msging nonsense. Just that almost universally you made a negative impression on folks. People you've met subsequently, your crazy ass myspace page, they all speak to the fact that you are not the charming individual you perceive yourself to be.

That very well could be because you're in worse shape than you used to be, but if we're talking about you right now, I think you should drop the assumptions about yourself from which you appear to be working.

Do you really think a "bush leage hater" really spends all the time I did chatting with you trying to help you?
Old 08-09-2007, 02:08 PM

Of course you also have to realize that the fact that he hooked up with stacy is certainly no sign one way or the other of his social skills. It just means stacy's standards for guys she'll hook up with are ridiculously low. It's obvious to pretty much everybody that's ever conversed with anacardo that he's a [censored] pathetic sack of [censored] loser who'd rather pretend the whole world is operating on a lower and on average far more successful level. And of course, at the same time he trudges along on a higher plane yet somehow succeeding at nothing other than mass complaining about his lot in life.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The only people I'm trying to help are those folks that migth be responding to this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude this is exactly what we're talking about. You've started like half a dozen threads about me in the last whatever, and you never miss a chance to chime in. You're on crusade to make sure people know that 'Cardo's a loon. Who's the nutty one here? Like, you're really, really irrational w/ re: to me for some reason.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:11 PM

In brief:

I exchange messages with Anacardo on AIM and have hung out with him a couple of times. I consider him a friend and don't think he's a weirdo. It seems like we go over a lot of the same issues over and over, which can certainly be frustrating, but I don't think it's a very big deal. These e-feuds bewilder me, if you don't like somebody stop paying attention to them - this applies to everyone.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If I had any idea what you were talking about here I would respond. Care to elaborate?

[/ QUOTE ]

You know exactly what I'm talking about. Review any of your posts in this thread. Like Dids, you're just kinda bush and have a story for yourself about why that's okay. That's all.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am fully aware I am needling you and taking huge shots. I also never said this approach was OK, but nothing else works with you, so I went contrarian to the max. We might as well get some amusement out of the deal since you are going to categorically ignore anyone as soon as they start poking holes in your Cardo-bubble.

Also, if I am such a hater, why would I spend all the time I did chatting with you trying to help you?
Old 08-09-2007, 02:20 PM

Dude quit gaying up my thread with this stupid [censored].
Old 08-09-2007, 02:20 PM

nice work sponger
Old 08-09-2007, 02:23 PM

Every Cardo thread ends in such a remarkably similar way it is incredible. I am not taking either side, but lighten up man. People are disagreeing with you and trying to reason with you, you started this thread with that expectation. Don't ask questions if you are just going to be a little bitch when you don't like the answers.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I exchange messages with Anacardo on AIM and have hung out with him a couple of times. I consider him a friend and don't think he's a weirdo. It seems like we go over a lot of the same issues over and over, which can certainly be frustrating, but I don't think it's a very big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]
The problem is he goes over these same issues with *a lot* of people. They are always the same, and he doesn't learn anything because he is a terrible listener. It gets old, and it is insulting when you realize you are just part of a huge sounding board so Cardo can hear how smart and nice he is.

[ QUOTE ]
These e-feuds bewilder me, if you don't like somebody stop paying attention to them - this applies to everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]
No e-feuding here. I just don't appreciate being called a fraud and an [censored] because Cardo can't deal with the fact that his sandbox has a bunch of turds in it.