Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would you add to your tip after your co-victor out-tipped you?
Yes 2 4.08%
No 47 95.92%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 12:33 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: August**

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey kids,

logged another 1500 hands tonight=== +5buyins

so the heater is now at +45 buy ins in 10.5k hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to bed fish

[/ QUOTE ]

i lol'd, i should have gone to bed sooner, i was late for work this morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is why i quit my job, i was always late bc of poker. i figured it was easier to quit than try and get in on time

[/ QUOTE ]

meh if i didnt have such a good job I would seriously consider this, work gets in the way of poker way too much---- if i win about 2,000 more buyins, I think ill quit my job.

[/ QUOTE ]

well in my case my job was total crap and i was going to quit anyway lol
Old 08-02-2007, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I Love that graph!

unfortunately... I will be living without internet for probably 8-12 days aswell :'( Signed my contract yesterday for an apartment. Internet takes 10-14 business days to arrive. Ill probably copy paste that graph in 2 weeks aswell. Makes me a sad panda [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

so now I gotta grind like madness to log a buttload of hands!

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you guys live that it takes 14 days to hook up a fricking cable line. Hell even cox in vegas got me cable in under 4 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

They only need to send me the modem and an installation package. Goddamn bastards :@ Ive already asked that I could do the installation myself, which was fine. But it still takes them 10-14 days to send me the modem. (this is the Netherlands btw)
Old 08-02-2007, 12:54 PM

Hey if you raise KK pre in position, are called by an unknown in the SB, flop comes QQJr and its checked to you, do you bet?
Old 08-02-2007, 12:58 PM

yes
Old 08-02-2007, 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I Love that graph!

unfortunately... I will be living without internet for probably 8-12 days aswell :'( Signed my contract yesterday for an apartment. Internet takes 10-14 business days to arrive. Ill probably copy paste that graph in 2 weeks aswell. Makes me a sad panda [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

so now I gotta grind like madness to log a buttload of hands!

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you guys live that it takes 14 days to hook up a fricking cable line. Hell even cox in vegas got me cable in under 4 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

They only need to send me the modem and an installation package. Goddamn bastards :@ Ive already asked that I could do the installation myself, which was fine. But it still takes them 10-14 days to send me the modem. (this is the Netherlands btw)

[/ QUOTE ]

if you are close to them, ask if you can go pick it up. if they've already sent one, ask them if they can charge you for it and you'll send one back in the mail for credit once you get it.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi all, back from my holiday in Egypt with the gf, awesome time though the heat did start to get to me by the end of the week. Anyways, now its back to poker and the wonders of the uNL brew. Am guessing nothing major has happened here in the past week? Let me know [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Have been travelling non stop since yesterday morning so time for some rest, see you all tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's their to do in Egypt? Did you get to ride any dune buggies or anything cool? Fly on a magic carpet perhaps? MR WOOOSTER

[/ QUOTE ]

Was too hot to do anything major but went round quite a few temples, valley of the kings etc... was quite interesting - and spent the rest of the time sat around the pool.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey if you raise KK pre in position, are called by an unknown in the SB, flop comes QQJr and its checked to you, do you bet?

[/ QUOTE ]

of course--- smallish though--- looks more like value--- they probably will wait to raise you with a Q, also the K is coming---- duh
Old 08-02-2007, 01:12 PM

This is so awesome, my accounting supervisor changed jobs and the controller of the company is finishing up her 2 week stay in England/Europe. Although I'm getting paid crap, it's sure fun to get paid while browsing 2+2 most of the day, TY guys for not shooting myself.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

eval the turn, not the flop

EDIT: this means I bet, just like normal
Old 08-02-2007, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, usually check behind try to gain some value from other PP on turn/river.

EDIT: misread, thought you 3bet him pf. Id probably cbet then but im just a cbet machine. I dont think checkin would be all that bad really either tho.
Closed Thread