Mets in 5 6 37.50%
Mets in 6 2 12.50%
Mets in 7 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 06:55 PM

Default Re: Abusive Mods Thread

[ QUOTE ]
long-winded rants, including one that was deleted this morning, never uses capitalization, etc.). I mean he might as well have dusted off his old avatar and signed his posts it was so obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]

you saw that? I nearly fell over backwards when i saw that post. I dont know who deleted it, or who banned him either, but it was as if he was holding a flag that said I AM RJ.

If the shoe was on the other foot I'd walk away from the forum. I'll never understand the psyche of habitual abusers.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:24 PM

Where'd that new guy Johann go? I was beginning to dig him.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:27 PM

niss, LOL.

TT, my guess is he deleted it himself. If there was any doubt about your symbol font message his post pretty much eliminated it.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
NT!

[/ QUOTE ]

first accurate accusation so far [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got modrolled twice by the same link.

I gotta use that option that changes visited links a different color.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not going to post any links but at one point NT! had changed my title to "Downie" if that's not disrespectful, abusive modship i don't know what is.

[/ QUOTE ]

it doesn't help that you are a useless drug-addicted moron who consistently makes terrible posts

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you are an [censored]. Assuming you are serious, that is so completely unwarranted and just plain false. In an "abusive mods" thread way to make a complete example of yourself. I'm drug addicted beecuase I made one post mentioning mentioned smoking weed and drinking with friends? Just had no idea you hated me, I was more or less indifferent towards you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have made many posts that you later justified by being drunk/high. Frankly if I was you I'd lean towards the drug angle, as the other option is just that you're as dense as we all assume.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not necessarily arguing this, but I think you're mixing up IRC chats with posts. I rarely have ever "taken back" a post because I was drunk, but I do remember being an idiot on IRC at like 3am drunk as hell at college and you banning me for it. I think I was telling a story of how I went to go microwave ramen and running into some kid with a [censored] DHARMA INITIATIVE hat and having him go on about LOST for like 2 hours. I mean come on, if you met a person with an actual dharma initiative hat and you were a LOST fan (which you are) don't you think it'd be pretty funny especially when drunk? Then you banned me for as you put it "being shocked someone wore a hat." It's hard to be that dumb on 2p2 because you actually have to read over what you wrote before you post, even if you are pretty drunk. Just lighten up a bit.

I can at least admit that most of the [censored] I get, especially from mods, I pretty much deserve it. But sometimes it's a bit over the top and borderlines on being an abusive ahole.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im not necessarily arguing this, but I think you're mixing up IRC chats with posts. I rarely have ever "taken back" a post because I was drunk, but I do remember being an idiot on IRC at like 3am drunk as hell at college and you banning me for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh god I remember this. That pissed me off too that you got banned.

Because you came to #msnl and bitched for days about it.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:29 PM

people are absolutely not supposed to get banned on 2p2 for things that happen in IRC.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
people are absolutely not supposed to get banned on 2p2 for things that happen in IRC.

[/ QUOTE ]

he was banned from the irc channel
Old 08-02-2007, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he was banned from the irc channel

[/ QUOTE ]

With vigor!
Old 08-02-2007, 05:08 PM

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...page=&vc=1

The harmless post above is how I earned 3 asterisks at once.

They then locked up this thread below, which actually is pertinent to playing poker well, viz. the concept of condensing language so as to express the necessary concepts required to make decisions well in real time at the poker table.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...e#Post10696474

I can accept that NT or others would lock the first thread if for no other reason that it may spiral uselessly out of control, but that is due to the nature of the 2+2 population and culture rather than the content.

I won't argue the point about having to lock it, but I didn't mean to cause any trouble, I did read and understand the sticky, and I informed Mat and others in an email that I have an IQ of 170 so I probably understood the sticky.

No need to quibble about whether it was right to lock that thread, but why ban me, and why give me three *** all at once?

I don't feel I've earned one *, and I don't pride myself on having any.

I'm not supposed to post, but I'd like to so could you guys consider removing these ***?

Sure, I had some fun at the following thread:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...part=1&vc=1

but my points are valid (you just have to look for the three very good ideas there).

If people didn't razz me for the three ***s I would have been more effective in communicating (all in good fun, I go off on a rant that humors me). P.S. I wasn't spamming re WSEX, I was answering a post which necessitated mentioning WSEX, btw, they no longer have 100% rakeback, merely 75%.

What does it take?

Do you want a confession, an apology that I'm indeed an atheist?

I'm an atheist. Okay? Happy? I have more reason than anyone not to believe in God. I enjoyed Christopher Hitchens book moderately...

May I rejoin the club?

(the first offense wasn't really meant to be anything other than a question about how dinosaur motifs enter culture and artifacts, I still don't know the answer as an atheist)

I'm not a creationist, nor do I believe in evolutionary theory (but I'll use either, belief is not necessary).

Are you going to ban me for this post?
Closed Thread