Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2007, 02:18 AM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

Damn come on is there zero chance Dick survives this week? I mean pleasepleaseplease let him get nominated and win the POV.

Basically if Dick and Danielle are nominated Dick is gone for sure if he doesn't win POV because I can't see Dick winning if he's on the block or Zach pulling him off the block if he were to win POV because then he'd be put up.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Damn come on is there zero chance Dick survives this week? I mean pleasepleaseplease let him get nominated and win the POV.

Basically if Dick and Danielle are nominated Dick is gone for sure if he doesn't win POV because I can't see Dick winning if he's on the block or Zach pulling him off the block if he were to win POV because then he'd be put up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dick might even give the POV to his daughter if he wins it. That's a real possibility.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:56 AM

Man, I'm starting to think that there might be a good shot of some violence going down in the BB house this week:

Thu 10:49 PM BBT Jameka and ED going at it in kitchen while ED cooks - gobigbrother
ED called Amber out for using $600 in meth a week and that her daughter must be a wreck.
Amber retailiated with at least mine talks to me.
Jameka joins in and keeps repeating herself instead of making valid points. Called ED's mom a b*tch. (an ordained minister)
ED said there you go showing your true colors.
Thu 10:48 PM BBT Dick keeps saying "You called my mother, an ordained minister, a b*tch!" - SWATgirl
Is that what Jesus would say? Keeps bringing up the magic ping pong ball. Jameka repeats herself, now saying "I love you, I love you" as Dick says "Love my balls."
Thu 11:23 PM BBT Then he said lick the underside of my b*lls, and something about te*bagging her (to Jameka) NT - ferretkiss

Thu 10:46 PM BBT Dick tell Jam to suck his c**k. And calls her a c*nt. NT - SWATgirl
Old 08-10-2007, 03:16 AM

on the live feeds Dick and Jameka are fighting in the backyard.

dick calls dustin a f.ag.
dick calls amber a hag.
dick tells jameka she has fat lips.
jameka goes on and on calling Dick's mother a bit.ch
jameka wants to punch dick in the face but instead slams the table.

http://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/postxf8509-0-105.html

(link may or may not work)
Old 08-10-2007, 03:34 AM

hot hot hot
Old 08-10-2007, 03:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Please, don't love me. Love the underside of my balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a fan of Dick, but this is a great line.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:03 AM

Alright i did not want my first post on this forum to be about BB8 but what can you do. I have to say i agree almost 100% with 4thstreetpete about everything. I am very upset that Eric stayed. I feel that he doesnt try as hard as he should for Americas player type things. If u read the updates, or watch the feeds you will see he hardly tried at all to get kail evicted. CBS only showed the 5 mins he spent that he attempted and that was that. This americas player is very flawed for the reason that i really believe he would be evicted if the diary room people didnt mention to Amber they think she should vote to keep him. She then went to Dustin saying this and then he convinced her AGAIN to flip. I would rather have Dick who might be an ass tell you straight up too your face whats up, then have Eric constantly say how he will kill this person or could do this to "bury this person" to everyone, about everyone. They dont show him doing any of this since hes "Americas Player." They didnt show him crying that he was about to go home, instead of being the "casanova" that he is. I also just personally dont like Eric after reading these updates about everything he says and just how much he lies. I understand his game cannot be the way he wants it to be because he can't vote but I dont think its game or strategy the stuff he says, its just being the weasel that he is.

If and when Dick goes this week, this show will be so boring it will be unwatchable. No drama, no one stirring up anything, just people talking behind everyones backs etc. It is extremely lame and messed up that the producers did what they could to keep their twist still in the game by telling Amber and now Jen admitting to it, to persuade them to keep eric.

"JEN SAYS! The Diary Room people tried to sway her into not voting Eric out! NT - impatient1

Thu 11:38 PM BBT ED Jen and Dani all admitting that the DR tips them off and Jen says they wanted her to keep Eric NT "

I have to admit Dick is the only reason I have been watching this show, which is the first time for me out of all the seasons as i am not a fan of reality tv. Plus what is BB gonna do everytime Eric is up for nomination? Try to persuade everyone to not vote him out til the final two? LAME.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:35 AM

If the diary room did help, he deserved it after the banner plane completely ruined his game. If not for that banner, he never would have been on the block last week.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If the diary room did help, he deserved it after the banner plane completely ruined his game. If not for that banner, he never would have been on the block last week.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know that it happens (the producers suggesting crap) but i hate hate hate it when it's so overtly done. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 08-10-2007, 05:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i know that it happens (the producers suggesting crap) but i hate hate hate it when it's so overtly done. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If that stuff does indeed happen, the game is bogus. I saw what Jen had said on another site and let me tell you, that is really, really going to stir it up inside and outside the house.

This is the first time that a contestant has said something like that and if true, watch out. This will become really big.