Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2007, 11:22 PM

Default Re: Should I kick my friend\'s ass for this?

[ QUOTE ]
Or has his baby, helping him do the very same thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Must you always be the voice of reason? Surely you are 20-something and stupid in some area, eh? An area of human existence that hasn't been addressed in OOT? Yeah, nevermind. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 06-28-2007, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"No, dude, its totally cool. I WANT you to hit on her... But if you touch her, I will cut you."

Also, huge lol at VR saying all women are graceful like the gazelle while men are basically trolls stumbling around. I think the main thing is that if someone is drunk enough to lose motor control, they're drunk enough to make decisions they might regret later. Saying, "Women are more athletic than men" is just wtf.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually this is fairly true according to what little I know, as I have won many a prop bet taking a random girl, and betting some guy that this "little old girl" can stand three feet from a wall, put her head against the wall with a chair beneath her, grab hold of the chair and stand straight up with it, and betting he cant. most dudes cant, most women can.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a joke right? you realize this is just a lower center of gravity?

[/ QUOTE ]

2. Overall we are more graceful then men and have better balance. When we stumble and have trouble standing, we are drunker than you when you stumble and have trouble standing.

ok, well, whats your point? it seems the lower center of gravity kind of backs up her point no?
Old 06-28-2007, 11:31 PM

guids,

Like I said, I think the more important point is that being drunk to the point of diminished motor control is probably also drunk enough to affect decision-making, no matter what your gender, where your center of gravity is, etc.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
getting a minor drunk for sex is sleazy. And violence wouldnt have helped the situation imho.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-28-2007, 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
guids,

Like I said, I think the more important point is that being drunk to the point of diminished motor control is probably also drunk enough to affect decision-making, no matter what your gender, where your center of gravity is, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

ah, ok, I get what you are saying now, ya, makes sense, one thing really doesnt have to do with the other, for some reason thats not what I got from your post.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
guids,

[/ QUOTE ]

ah, ok, I get what you are saying now, ya, makes sense, one thing really doesnt have to do with the other, for some reason thats not what I got from your post.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree that women have better balance. but balancing is not the only thing affected by alcohol. motor control, slurred speech, coordination are all affected.

i was really just referring to your prop bet. it has nothing to do with strength or athletic ability. it just has to do with women's lower center of gravity.

not really sure why i'm still arguing. i think we agree with each other.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
guids,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree that women have better balance. but balancing is not the only thing affected by alcohol. motor control, slurred speech, coordination are all affected.

i was really just referring to your prop bet. it has nothing to do with strength or athletic ability. it just has to do with women's lower center of gravity.

not really sure why i'm still arguing. i think we agree with each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha...dude, you throw the part about strength/athletic ability to appeal to his machoness, so he will "prove" he is stronger or whatever, doesnt matter what teh real reson is.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Or has his baby, helping him do the very same thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Must you always be the voice of reason? Surely you are 20-something and stupid in some area, eh? An area of human existence that hasn't been addressed in OOT? Yeah, nevermind. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think being 20-something practically requires not being able to think past your own dick and still thinking nobody else knows anything. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-29-2007, 12:49 AM

Sorry, Uncle Mike, My buddy got Katie piss drunk last night and [censored] her rotten. Good times !!

You don't liquor up and [censored] your friends underage cousins while a guest on their vacation, because its simply Jerry Springer [censored].

What the [censored] is wrong with you?
All this psycho babble is just rationalization. This is a simple matter of respect among friends and family.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah? Whatever. I'm 43, married, two teenagers -- and you're, what, in your 20's? I'm smarter than you. Sue me.

[/ QUOTE ]

right

[/ QUOTE ]
At least we agree on something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you bothering?

[/ QUOTE ]
Because sometimes the stupidity of youth can be changed by sound, rational adult advice.

[ QUOTE ]
We know we are right.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, we do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Self-righteous much?

jesus [censored] christ...