Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2007, 12:49 PM

Default Re: Pokerstars Theme (free]

For those that didnt see this post in the Stars BetPot thread. Here is my Final Version of 5.4-DFG-Stars deck.

[ QUOTE ]

I should mention I am using my 5.4-DFG deck that now works with Betpot. _Dave_ helped me to fix it.

The Q still bugs me a little, being off-center. I am currently making new Stars Decks and Fonts, so hopefully I can fix this minor imperfection also.

5.4-DFG.zip

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-26-2007, 03:16 PM

uhm, when i change my cards i am only able to play one session. the next time i start PS, the software tells me that any update is available, and once i install it, the deck is changed back to the original one (the right one is still chosen in the options).
this only affects my deck, the changed table stays

any ideads?
Old 09-26-2007, 03:52 PM

This is explained a couple different times in this thread. Basically, you need to use the other icon in your PokerStars folder to open up Stars. Read above.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
uhm, when i change my cards i am only able to play one session. the next time i start PS, the software tells me that any update is available, and once i install it, the deck is changed back to the original one (the right one is still chosen in the options).

r
this only affects my deck, the changed table stays

any ideads?

[/ QUOTE ]

run the pokerstars.exe directly out of the pstars folder. Your desktop shortcut is directed to the pstarsupdater.exe or whatever its called.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:45 AM

Why does the card mod work with this file

but not with that one

Old 09-27-2007, 01:48 AM

I have no idea what EXACTLY you are asking.?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

You are probably assembling the card folders/images wrong in the \simple\ folder.

He simply posted all the individual images that you could use to make a card mod, using the original stars font/pips/folder stucture.

I made a complete card mod, including all of the associated original files and folders. I made all new images, text, etc.

I am actually in the process of making installer files (.exe) for my Stars Card Mod's. I am also going to be converting a few more of my FTP decks for use at Stars. Once I am satisfied with the installer package I will post it for this same deck I have been giving away.

If you have any problems getting my card mod to work let me know.

As far as making those other cardbase images work, you would have to ask the person that made them. I never tried using those images he made
Old 09-27-2007, 02:11 AM

that cards have exactly the same size, but i cant replace it with yours.
why?
Old 09-27-2007, 02:17 AM

I still dont really understand your question very well. You arent explaining yourself very clearly. There are associated Alpha-Channel Mask files which may be affecting things. It sounds like you want my cards? If so download the latest link in this thread, just a few posts above.

Or better yet - here use this Installer. It isnt completely finished, but it works fully. I have tested it, and had another 2+2'er test it. This is the same 5.4-DFG-Betpot deck from a few posts above.

5.4-Dark-Advertiser.exe
Old 09-27-2007, 02:36 AM

yours are working great, but i want to use the others. That cards are the exactly the same to yours, but when i replace them, stars shows me just the font on the table, no cardbase.
How do i bring it to work?
Old 09-27-2007, 03:25 AM

Like I said repeatedly - I Dont Know.

I never used those - Never wanted to use those.

I think they look awful. They were poorly made copies of a pretty nice card. They did not turn out nearly as good as the original authors work.

Send a PM to the guy who posted them. I can help if you have problems with my cards. Sorry, but I couldnt understand what you were asking inyour posts.