Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2007, 03:11 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

Towelie. you don't think I already googled those same keywords before posting? Check the results yourself, they are so muddled and it's not clear at all. Btw, I already have the swift code thanks to calling my bank today.

I didn't specifically ask Bobo to fetch my swift code, I should have better structured my post. By no means I am asking Bobo to check for me but was asking the 2+2 community if they had it handy as I am sure I am not the only scotibank user of ewallets.

Bobo is da man and everyone knows that.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:09 PM

OK Meph, glad you got it straightened out.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:13 PM

Click2pay works at Hollywood
Old 06-08-2007, 12:27 AM

What a crock. I expected to be able to use MB like neteller when I registered my bank account. Well it doesn't work like neteller at all and now it won't allow me to remove my bank account info. I sent in a complaint, hopefully they respond.

Okay. What are the sites that works like neteller instant cash? Man this is frustrating, why partypoker, why did you have to remove the unmentionable. why!!!!!
Old 06-08-2007, 01:07 AM

I thought you were looking for something you DIDN'T need to link your bank account to.

If you're looking to fund from your bank account instantly, MB and C2P are out.

I never used NT's instant cash, but I think Instadebit is what you're looking for. Not good at as many sites, but it lets you deposit to a site straight from your bank account.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought you were looking for something you DIDN'T need to link your bank account to.

If you're looking to fund from your bank account instantly, MB and C2P are out.

I never used NT's instant cash, but I think Instadebit is what you're looking for. Not good at as many sites, but it lets you deposit to a site straight from your bank account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh... so that's what he was talking about.

I used Instacash once or twice. Stopped doing it because Neteller charged an outrageous 8.9% fee.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:51 AM

Cardman, you must have used instant cash within neteller itself. Use instant cash option within let's say a pokerstars and the fee is paid for by stars itself. So it's free for you.

Yeah Bobo, that's what I was looking for. Unfortunately you were right and I need to make a deposit from MB into PP until they will allow me to withdraw to MB. So I tried to use my visa card and for some reason or another it cannot be verified 'verification failed!'. It's a very reputable card, nothing wrong with it at all. No explanation given. I also clicked on verifaction once too many times and now they have frozen the card for 24 hours.... I miss neteller so very much.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:55 AM

Complete an offer at PokerSavvy, convert the points to $$ at Moneybookers, you're good to go!
Old 06-08-2007, 04:38 AM

Hey guys I need some help.
I have always cashed out with Neteller in the past and never used anything else except the Party EFTs. Now though, I want to move from Party to FTP..
So i need to set up an account for MB/C2P(which one is the best?) to deposit on FTP but I was wondering if it's normal that i'm losing 205$(for a 7700$ cash out) from the convertion fee of the PP eft's? You guys are saying it's the best way to cash out, looks like a lot to me.

But i'm thinking.. if I make a MB/C2P account can I just withdraw from PP with it and move the money to FTP instead of having to cash out to my bank and then to MB/C2P? That would save me 205$ unless there are convertion fees for cashing out to the aformentionned?

Thanks in advance
Old 06-08-2007, 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Cardman, you must have used instant cash within neteller itself. Use instant cash option within let's say a pokerstars and the fee is paid for by stars itself. So it's free for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. Forgot that some sites actually paid for the the Instacash if you played enough before trying to withdraw.