Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2007, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Cheating on your wife

im only on page seven now ... but i just had to say how monies this is...op for mod
Old 04-23-2007, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you DING-DONG YO. But I could care less if some people believe me or not. I was just on here wondering if anyone else out there does this or needs help doing this. I have seen enough help u get laid on myspace type of threads on here. I am a scumbag and need help but having to much fun to do it just yet. Maybe one day when I have kids

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't condone what you do one bit. Please seek help ASAP and don't have kids. This will ruin their life.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-23-2007, 07:34 PM

ok im all the way through now. this guy is completely legit. he know his stuff. fwiw there could be alot worse thing he does with his time. he is not maliciously coming after you gf's. to each there own. he is just a complete horn dog. im done now.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok im all the way through now. this guy is completely legit. he know his stuff. fwiw there could be alot worse thing he does with his time. he is not maliciously coming after you gf's. to each there own. he is just a complete horn dog. im done now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been told that before by people that have no clue about all of this
Old 04-23-2007, 10:52 PM

If you caught another guy banging your wife, would you be pissed off or turned on?
Old 04-23-2007, 10:58 PM

Do you have any long-term or short-term plans with all of this? Are you planning on eventually stopping, stopping at a specific point, continuing indefinitely?

What do you do to eliminate the chance of being killed or beaten by a jealous husband? I know you've mentioned a few things, like avoiding crazies and so on, but with hundreds of women, it seems like you've been lucky to dodge a bullet this long.

FWIW, I don't really care if your story is legit. It probably is, I have no reason to doubt you, but even if it isn't, there are many people who ARE like this, and your story seems extremely consistent with sexual addiction and all the literature I've read about this. I'm not in a position to call you a scumbag, and I wouldn't even if I were. I think you are hurting your wife, but I also think it is extremely unlikely she doesn't know about this, at least on some level. You are inevitably going to cause her suffering, but she is an adult, and that is for you to live with.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you caught another guy banging your wife, would you be pissed off or turned on?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think the answer to this question is pretty clear...double penetration, ftw
Old 04-23-2007, 11:26 PM

I read this whole thread.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have already answered this one. I would turn around and walk out and act like I never saw a thing. But if that wasn't possible I would stay with her. I would stay with her regardless.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:10 AM

Do you think you would ever tell your wife when you two are like 80 years old after all this is over with? Just to clear your conscience and come clean with everything, be honest, die with no regrets, whatever it may be? Or do you have absolutely zero guilt and no reason to ever clear your conscience?