Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Is samjjones gay?
Yes, he is clearly a raging homosexual who should be banned from ever procreating 47 81.03%
No, it is an excellent film for all audiences, not just adolescent girls 11 18.97%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 02:11 PM

Default Re: OFFICIAL ME VS YVES 1k GRUDGE MATCH THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
jesus christ if i ever see ek in real life i would knock him off a bridge

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-28-2007, 02:25 PM

lol nice thread

evenkeal you are being a retard (in just about every way, berating yves for a middle pair calldown when you just plain sucked from the HHs it looks like, for thinking you have an edge vs him, for thinking youll look bad if you quit after a predetermined end time, etc)
Old 01-28-2007, 03:12 PM

gw,

i have always said that oot was better off with diebitter instead of without him because it needed a villain. bbv needed hiv for the same reason. without the villains, drama could never happen, and thats what keeps interest high in 2+2 during down periods.

however, evenkeal is no villain. he is just a loser who annoys the crap out of everyone he comes in contact. i truly have no interest in seeing this hu match because i think its like pitting the 96 chicago bulls vs the 2005 knicks. it will be a blowout. the only reason i would watch is to root for yves and to be a distraction for ek.

i think its very sad that ek continued to respond to chat during the match. there was so much chatting going on that there was no chance he could focus on and adjust to yves' tendencies. if he truly had game he would have turned off chat and focused. what a pathetic wannabe.

-nation
Old 01-28-2007, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
gw,

i have always said that oot was better off with diebitter instead of without him because it needed a villain. bbv needed hiv for the same reason. without the villains, drama could never happen, and thats what keeps interest high in 2+2 during down periods.

however, evenkeal is no villain. he is just a loser who annoys the crap out of everyone he comes in contact. i truly have no interest in seeing this hu match because i think its like pitting the 96 chicago bulls vs the 2005 knicks. it will be a blowout. the only reason i would watch is to root for yves and to be a distraction for ek.

i think its very sad that ek continued to respond to chat during the match. there was so much chatting going on that there was no chance he could focus on and adjust to yves' tendencies. if he truly had game he would have turned off chat and focused. what a pathetic wannabe.

-nation

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus christ, this isn't the secret mod forum, there's no need to pontificate.

EK is an 18 year old with the emotional maturity of a 10 year old girl. That's all that has to be said.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Keep talking, you got lucky in a donkament; I'm grinding so that I can learn while not taking big risks. I like to be able to completely master the current limit before moving up.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, lets put this in perspective, a while ago I was busto, i got staked $100, and ran that mother [censored] up really fast in 3.4s so that I had a proper BR for 6.5s within 1 day. Now I have thousands of dollars while you are probably sitting on $200 or so. Even without MTT wins I am sure that the amount of money I made playing sngs in a week eclipses your monthly sng earnings.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my new favorite evenkeal post.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Keep talking, you got lucky in a donkament; I'm grinding so that I can learn while not taking big risks. I like to be able to completely master the current limit before moving up.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, lets put this in perspective, a while ago I was busto, i got staked $100, and ran that mother [censored] up really fast in 3.4s so that I had a proper BR for 6.5s within 1 day. Now I have thousands of dollars while you are probably sitting on $200 or so. Even without MTT wins I am sure that the amount of money I made playing sngs in a week eclipses your monthly sng earnings.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my new favorite evenkeal post.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol "now i have thousands of dollars". how did i miss this?
Old 01-28-2007, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
gw,

i have always said that oot was better off with diebitter instead of without him because it needed a villain.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, but be honest, the last fight was the funnest.
Closed Thread