Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you regularly go to the driving range alone?
Yes 152 62.81%
No 54 22.31%
I don't play golf / This thread sucks / Show me the results 36 14.88%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-29-2007, 03:43 PM

Default Re: ***OFFICIAL*** LOST Season 3 Episode 14 Discussion -spoiler free-

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe it's what Sun said. He could always go back if they were saved anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

aah...looking for diamonds in the sand on an eroding beach
Old 03-29-2007, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When Paulo goes down in the hatch to hide the diamonds, then sees Ben and Juliette, how is he not trapped down there after they close and lock the hatch?

Wasn't the hatch covered up by the plane at this point as well? It's post-Boone death but pre-Losties discovering it, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, and I think they kinda [censored] this up, but that's not the same hatch as the one with the computer.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When Paulo goes down in the hatch to hide the diamonds, then sees Ben and Juliette, how is he not trapped down there after they close and lock the hatch?

Wasn't the hatch covered up by the plane at this point as well? It's post-Boone death but pre-Losties discovering it, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, and I think they kinda [censored] this up, but that's not the same hatch as the one with the computer.

[/ QUOTE ]

There could be other enterances. The initial "hatch" had a side door enterance which the Losties never saw until they got inside it.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is because Paulo was with the other Losties when he retrieved the diamonds.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The plane had not yet fallen on the hatch door. Paulo found the bag with the diamonds just after the events of 'Whatever the Case May Be' (s1ep12) because that was when Kate and Sawyer found the gun case in the lake. Boone didn't cause the plane to fall from the vine trellis until 'Deus Ex Machina' (s1e19), so there was plenty of time for Paulo to get down there. Also, I assume that there is some way of unlocking the hatch doors from the inside so that people don't get locked in there. It's just common sense, like regular doors.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok, this thread is making me crazy........

haven't paolo and nikki both been on a bunch of other episodes??? i mean a bunch this season. especially paolo.
talking interacting, being a bit more than minor characters.

everyone is acting like they have never seen them before.
is this a giant lost conspiracy? am i the only one who could see them before?? omg, please answer i am feeling like desmond on this one.

lol, J.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, maybe. I noticed them, but was more thinking that they were "ramping up" to be major characters. Can you name anything that either one of them did or said, that couldn't easily be done by another character?

For example Juliet had to be a doctor, because it added all kinds of dimensions to Jack's plot.

[/ QUOTE ]
found out about Ben's plan, found the second hatch, and found a walkie talkie...yet not able to tell anyone about it because he's hiding a secret in that hatch.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Once they killed Boone, not sure they realized it at the time, they basically gave a death sentence to the Shannon character.

[/ QUOTE ]Why do you feel this way? I think her character improved a ton after Boone's death because it made her transform into less of a snob and it gave her a major storyline with her fued with Locke.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why did that nit of a sawyer threw the diamonds away. even if there worthless on the island(which there not) theres still a marginal chance theyll get off the island

[/ QUOTE ]don't forget that hes a con man.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The plane had not yet fallen on the hatch door. Paulo found the bag with the diamonds just after the events of 'Whatever the Case May Be' (s1ep12) because that was when Kate and Sawyer found the gun case in the lake. Boone didn't cause the plane to fall from the vine trellis until 'Deus Ex Machina' (s1e19), so there was plenty of time for Paulo to get down there. Also, I assume that there is some way of unlocking the hatch doors from the inside so that people don't get locked in there. It's just common sense, like regular doors.

[/ QUOTE ]

That can't be right because while Paulo is in the hatch with Ben and Juliette, you see Jack on the TV screen inside the main Hatch. Thus this must be at some point during Season 2, and the plane fell during Season 1.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I think Ben said to tell Tom to close it in a few days.