Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2007, 09:04 PM

Default Re: The Real World: 2+2 Edition

[ QUOTE ]
What does GT mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

the first 2 letters of her aim name, which she clearly posted...and probably shouldnt have. lol.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What does GT mean? also i like tenn more now that i know, i thought she was just kidding when she agreed to my proposal of making out!! eee guys this is going to be SO! FUN! el d, start saving your $s to get a sweet house, and I will convince jena not to be mad at you anymore, and tenn will stick her face in my boobies, and life will be like a tv show!!

edit: hrm. so you only pretended to be in that one for humor's sake? or were you the token white girl? you never fail to make me smile [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] the girls of OOT. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2007, 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What does GT mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

the first 2 letters of her aim name, which she clearly posted...and probably shouldnt have. lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are observant!
Old 01-22-2007, 09:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What does GT mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you are observant!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2007, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What does GT mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see what the big deal is. If anyone bothers me I'll block them. It's funny tho, a lot of people call me "GT" as a nickname.

Fluff,
Don't go hogging Tenn's motorboating activities, I might have to get jealous and start an obnoxious Real World girl confrontation... complete with yelling, crying, making up, hugging, etc, etc, [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2007, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What does GT mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see what the big deal is. If anyone bothers me I'll block them. It's funny tho, a lot of people call me "GT" as a nickname.

Fluff,
Don't go hogging Tenn's motorboating activities, I might have to get jealous and start an obnoxious Real World girl confrontation... complete with yelling, crying, making up, hugging, etc, etc, [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

you two can pillow fight for motorboats. In your underwear. Possibly w/ a hose involved. We'll work that out later.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:23 PM

While all the pillowfighting and motorboating sounds enticing, the final cut for girls will have to knock out ffk. We need peachy for her pure insanity (think Irene from Seattle) and ffk/fluff are too comparable to leave fluff home and take two girls from Atlanta.

However, just like Irene from Seattle, peachy will probably get herself kicked out of the house within the first four weeks, at which point we can bring in FFK to replace her. It's pretty likely peachy will kill someone as her means of getting evicted and we'll actually get to see NINE 2+2ers on this show!
Old 01-22-2007, 09:25 PM

FFK, fluff, Tenn:

Consider it done.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Drew - That's pretty low.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a compliment. Do you see why?
Old 01-22-2007, 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I feel like we can find a better gay poster than Big Steve. Isn't he like way too old anyway.

Despite his lack of gayness, I still think Cardo is too awesome/insane not to have on TV

[/ QUOTE ]
Dids,

To the great detriment of the zany antics of the Real World 2+2 House, the real life Anacardo is not quite the verbiage-heavy bearded fellow we all imagine him to be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Skunk,

When was the last time you saw him? I'm pretty sure he's 50% more crazy as of like 1.5 months ago (no nothing happened, beyond him being more crazy).

[/ QUOTE ]

Last time I saw him he came into my bedroom and gave me a "goodbye hug" while I was in bed. A little uncomfortable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, Jena, why you gotta try and fade me?

All I did was grab her tit. What is this, Iran? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]