Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2007, 11:56 PM

Default Re: New Deposit Option on Pokerstars

Tried loading with two different credit cards and couldn't get either to be accepted. Both were declined with an error of 3d data manipulation.

Guess this deposit option is out the window
Old 02-26-2007, 12:12 AM

Use 000 for auth code. It works!
Old 02-26-2007, 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tried loading with two different credit cards and couldn't get either to be accepted. Both were declined with an error of 3d data manipulation.

Guess this deposit option is out the window

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2007, 02:26 AM

There seems to be a problem with my paytru account. When I click the load option the next screen tells me that "credit card loading not available for this card."
So how am I suposed to load my card? Do I have to do something first to get my card to be able to do this. I still don't have my actual card, I only signed up for this the other day. Anyone else have this problem? Also would it let me cashout from my stars account to my card? I really never plan on using a credit card to fund my account, only to fund it with my stars withdraws.
Old 02-26-2007, 03:21 AM

I have the same problem, " Card is not loadable" error. Shot them an email, but no response as of yet.

I was looking at the my account part when you sign in. There is a place to "register your new card" Am I supposed to manually enter the virtual card number they sent me? Could this be why I can't load? I didn't load originally when I signed up, so I am thinking I may need to manually enter the info? Will the physical card have the same number as the virtual? I know the three digit security code will changed, but what of the 16 digit number?

Another thing that happen, they sent a welcome email that asked me to print it as a record of my virtual card number, but there wasn't a number anywhere in the email. I had printed the screen when I was signing up, so I have the number. Just kind of frustrating reading the email 5 times thinking I am missing something.

Paulie
Old 02-26-2007, 03:31 AM

If you get PokerStars' debit card, you can reload it with money from your Full Tilt or Ultimate Bet account?
Old 02-26-2007, 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have the same problem, " Card is not loadable" error. Shot them an email, but no response as of yet.

I was looking at the my account part when you sign in. There is a place to "register your new card" Am I supposed to manually enter the virtual card number they sent me? Could this be why I can't load? I didn't load originally when I signed up, so I am thinking I may need to manually enter the info? Will the physical card have the same number as the virtual? I know the three digit security code will changed, but what of the 16 digit number?

Another thing that happen, they sent a welcome email that asked me to print it as a record of my virtual card number, but there wasn't a number anywhere in the email. I had printed the screen when I was signing up, so I have the number. Just kind of frustrating reading the email 5 times thinking I am missing something.

Paulie

[/ QUOTE ]

I also didn't do the "register your new card" because of the same questions you ask. I assume the number on my real card will be the same as my virutal one, but I didn't want to take any chances.
Old 02-26-2007, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I still haven't gotten this [censored]. Annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone who is not in the US/Canada have this as an option yet? (i don't)
Old 02-26-2007, 06:22 PM

jesus christ... you people post just to post. get a life and figure it out yourselves.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:34 PM

I'm in the US and I haven't got the option yet. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]