Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 06:45 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]***

[ QUOTE ]
my gosh Pat, that would scare the living crap out of me. keep the updates coming.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was a stake with specified limits I'd be tripping, but its just a loan. In my mind its his money to win/lose/gamble with.
I know he spent/lost a lot of money but I'm pretty sure he's not financially busto, because we both invested pretty well while the money was rolling in. He probably just lacks liquidity right now, so whether it takes a week or a few months I'll get my money back.
It's more that I'm disappointed the guy who stressed bankroll management to me as I was developing is ignoring his own advice. But I have to admit I'm also kind of excited to watch him take the turbo track to (ro)busto.
Earlier this afternoon I saw he was playing 3 tables of 10/20 with one table of 15/30. I just wish he posted on 2+2 because he could be on track to be a BBV legend.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just wish he posted on 2+2 because he could be on track to be a BBV legend.

[/ QUOTE ]

No [censored]!
Old 10-02-2007, 06:58 PM

i have a PA now. that is all
Old 10-02-2007, 07:02 PM

rofl who, n what do they do?
Old 10-02-2007, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No way that you can leave us with just that!
Old 10-03-2007, 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No way that you can leave us with just that!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-03-2007, 03:20 AM

Wow, I think this could be the longest that I have ever seen no post go in the life thread....

A lil' of my life for you, there will be some emo at the end I promise….

Vegas TR from 2 wks ago

I went to vegas 2 wks ago, to go see a friend who had just moved out there, after recently getting married. Me and another friend headed out there on Friday, and on the way out there found out that the two sisters of my friends wife, and another friend of theirs were going to be in vegas and wanted to party it up.

Small bit of drama because the youngest sister used to date my friend who was going with me, but my buddy thinks she is looking for an excuse to break up with her bf, so it looks like we should have a good weekend.

So we get out there late Friday, because we both ended up working that day and we head straight up to LAX the new club at Luxor because our friend has us on the list. We meet up with the girls and they are already pretty wasted so I’m looking forward to getting them back to our condo later that night….Unfortunately the youngest sister who is decides to be a bitch and starts picking fights with her older sister after about an hour. We get thrown out of the club because they are causing a ruckus, and now everybody is pissed and doesn’t want to party any more.

Huge beat cause the older sister and her friend were ready to roll back to my condo, now they just want to go back and try and make peace between the other two.

We end up heading to Ceasar’s and because I’m drunk off my [censored] I decide that I want to play poker, and I don’t want to wait an hour for a seat in the 2/5nl….so 3/6 here I come. Highlights include AA getting cracked by the T7o which called the flop no pair no draw and turned a gutterball…..3/6 live is like Chinese water torture slow and painful

The next day we meet up with everybody for a late lunch, and then head back to my friends house to start drinking and get warmed up for going out Sat. Night. We find out a friend of ours has a penthouse suite at the RIO, and wants us to come hang out there and then go over to the voodoo lounge.

This place is sweet, has it’s own private swimming pool on a deck on top of the RIO, and a bartender is provided by the hotel. It also has a private corridor that connects it directly to the voodoo lounge where you can walk back and forth with no hassle. We keep drinking there for a while, and then head on into the Voodoo lounge, and at this point the girls are pretty lit and want to party.

I’ll finish up the rest of the TR tomorrow, since I have to be at work in 4 hrs..

A couple of pics

That's me on the far right having a hard time opening my eyes!

A picture from the voodoo lounge that i pulled from online since none of us had a camera there

Old 10-03-2007, 03:35 AM

nice tr worm.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:14 AM

[censored]. Its now 10am here and I still can't sleep. My sleep pattern has been 7am-3pm recently, but I'm just not tired now. Try and stay awake until like midnight and get a normal person nights sleep? What makes it worse is I have to play 7k hands on two consecutive days by Friday at the latest for a propbet with Fionn Mac (cocksmoker has already completed it). [censored] I hate my bodyclock asjhbksabaksjsb
Old 10-03-2007, 05:30 AM

Hey, i'm new at this site.
Been lurking for a while.

What to post in this thread?

I'm currently playing 0.5-1 and attending engineering college in europe.

Anyone got some good ideas for getting up in the morning? Have 8.00 classes every day [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] and have big problems getting up when i have played poker half the night.

Go easy on me guys [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread