Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is your ptbb/100?
<3 6 12.77%
3-4 10 21.28%
4-5 7 14.89%
5-6 9 19.15%
7-9 13 27.66%
>10 2 4.26%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 11:47 PM

Default Re: *** Official October Chat Thread: The Purple Goose ***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
on a sidenote, even as a huge raps fan, I'm ecited about the celts this year

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup Celtics could easily go to the finals as long as Doc Rivers doesn't screw it up, but I have a strong feeling he will find a way to mess it all up.

[/ QUOTE ]

the celtics are the best dyansty ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guys never heard of the Yankees right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is the other guy, all I said was:

For a 13 year span yup, too bad I wasn't even close to born yet and didn't see it.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what other hands do you have of my alleged terrible play?

[/ QUOTE ]

I only have 500 hands on you on this cpu (dont have pt on my other cpu), so I couldn't find any but I remember thinking you were really bad and your name stuck with me considering a lot of my friends call me Jmoney too.

[/ QUOTE ]

okkkkkkkkk then
Old 10-25-2007, 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol even if what you say is true it means you're too tight to play shorthanded and it also means this hand is still fine but im not going to coach you for free since you decided to be a dick in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I hate to get into dick waving contests but I highly doubt you've made more money than me in poker.

And wtf lol people are calling a ton of people horrible behind their backs on this entire thread, at least I got enough guts to say it to their face.

[/ QUOTE ]

well yeah but you call him horrible for playing a hand fine, which makes you look like an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the only thing he beats is a bluff or 99 yet it's played fine....yup of course.

[/ QUOTE ]

el

o

el
Old 10-25-2007, 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol even if what you say is true it means you're too tight to play shorthanded and it also means this hand is still fine but im not going to coach you for free since you decided to be a dick in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I hate to get into dick waving contests but I highly doubt you've made more money than me in poker.

And wtf lol people are calling a ton of people horrible behind their backs on this entire thread, at least I got enough guts to say it to their face.

[/ QUOTE ]

well yeah but you call him horrible for playing a hand fine, which makes you look like an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the only thing he beats is a bluff or 99 yet it's played fine....yup of course.

[/ QUOTE ]

el

o

el

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah I forgot he beats a "draw" like you said even though there is no flush draw on the flop and only gutshot possibilities.

Yet he loses to AA, KK, QQ, JJ, 88, 77, AJ etc.

ZOMG push 1010 he has a draw!!!
Old 10-25-2007, 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup Celtics could easily go to the finals as long as Doc Rivers doesn't screw it up, but I have a strong feeling he will find a way to mess it all up.

[/ QUOTE ]

If there is any team other than the raps id like to see going to the finals, its bosotn.
raps will have a good run, but are a few years an key pieces from a championship
Old 10-25-2007, 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If there is any team other than the raps id like to see going to the finals, its bosotn.
raps will have a good run, but are a few years an key pieces from a championship

[/ QUOTE ]

I really like Bargnani he can create huge matchup problems and Kapono was a good signing. Of course I love Bosh too, you guys have a good team which is still young and will continue to get better.

I'm impressed what the Raptors have done especially considering no one really wants to play their except non Americans.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

el

o

el

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah I forgot he beats a "draw" like you said even though there is no flush draw on the flop and only gutshot possibilities.

[/ QUOTE ]

im not going to waste my time arguing with a cocky .5/1 caliber player that happens to play 3/6 sometimes. im not going into any detail on the hand b/c you come off as a complete dick anyway. what do i know though? i mean you "seriously doubt i make as much money as you" so why are you even interested in my thoughts?
Old 10-25-2007, 11:59 PM

Cavs FOR THE MUHFUCKING WIN
Old 10-26-2007, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

el

o

el

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im not going to waste my time arguing with a cocky .5/1 caliber player that happens to play 3/6 sometimes. im not going into any detail on the hand b/c you come off as a complete dick anyway. what do i know though? i mean you "seriously doubt i make as much money as you" so why are you even interested in my thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF are you talking about cocky .5/1 baller? Dude i've been playing 5/10 and 3/6 nl for 2 years now.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:02 AM

yeah, we're very much like a Euro club team + bosh.
which makes for really entertaining baskteball, which is all that matters.

i also dont undertsand why players wouldn't want to play in toronto. probably one of the most lively cities other than miami , new york and the LAs. our dollar is stronger now too....
When vince was here, he was always vouching for the city... he even co-owned a niteclub there.
Closed Thread