Detroit 0 0%
Chicago (H) 10 100.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 02:59 PM

Default Re: LegoPoker HH Converter

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Any chick with an attitude, no matter what she looks like, deserves to be put in her place. People with attitudes should get attitude back. The dumber ones usually can't take it and ignore you completely. The smarter ones will back down and start interacting with you in non-bitch mode.

Remember, there's only two things a single woman in a bar wants:

1) Attention from the guy who all of their friends want.
2) Attention from the guy who all of their enemies hate.

Find the women all the other women think are bitches and make them hate you (not hard). Then with a solid foothold of mutual hatred, you're free to climb all over the rest of them, and watch them scramble for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whaaaaaaaaat?

No just get all the women to like you. This is with the caveat that it's ok to piss women off temporarily, but if they stay upset then it doesn't help you in any way. Pissing people off intentionally all the time is just being a jerk.

That being said, a lot of flirting involves teasing and comments that on paper can be fairly dickish. It's completely unnecessary to be a huge dick to anyone. I have a feeling that devin mixes up "flirting" and "testing" with women actually being jerks.

It's only attitude if you react to it as if it is.

All this being said, if a woman crosses a line and is clearly being a jerk, then you don't be a jerk back, you simply don't tolerate it. People who rule at life have boundaries and a solid reality that is healthy for themselves. If a chick keeps lashing out, then you let her know that is really lame and hope she takes care of it later if you talk again. Then you walk away to be with cool people.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Slim is saying he doesn't really care if he's liked by women that he doesn't like.

His second point is good. It's not that men don't like to talk [censored] about guys they don't like; women just like it about 100 times more (on average - ok, maybe just 50 times more). If you can make fun of someone a woman hates, you will have a rapt audience. It might not be so easy to figure out who a woman's enemies are in a bar though, but you could probably go with making fun of someone who is hotter.
Old 08-26-2007, 03:11 PM

micro,

Oh, well obviously. Why would you care about what a woman you don't like thinks? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Making fun of other women in front of a woman you are interested in is bad. Coming off as judgmental is bad...you want to come off as a personal with high personal standards.

The only time I really directly burn someone is by calling other guys "creepy" and then launching into any type of story that communicates I understand the "hot chick" daily struggle with being hit on by guys who create awkward/creepy vibes.

But, whatever, I have a very hard time going around trying to be manipulative and negative and still have fun, [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Yugoslav
Old 08-26-2007, 03:27 PM

Manipulative no, but you know negative maybe. Imagine Jerry making jokes about that woman Elaine hated that ended up just wearing the bra outside and pulling it off.

You know, it's like how you hate pudge and how into it you are when anyone makes fun of him.
Old 08-26-2007, 03:34 PM

Just to clarify my frustrations from last night...it was not that I could not or did not impress these girls.

Like I said, most were not attractive at all, and most initiated the conversations with me. I really had no interest in most them. So, I didn't spend much energy trying to win them over.

The hot girl I talk to, I did initiate the conversation and I did speak enthusiastically about playing poker for a living.
Old 08-26-2007, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone who wants to swap some % or buy some % of the $530 today PM/IM me

[/ QUOTE ]

sold
Old 08-26-2007, 03:41 PM

I'd like to do a 4 or 5-way even swap. Assuming future is interested, can we get 2 more?
Old 08-26-2007, 04:09 PM

FD send me a message on AIM.

Microbet,
I didn't read that post because I was 8 tabling when you sent a message on AIM. I ended up 1500 in 1k hands of cash and down money so far today weeeeeee.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FD send me a message on AIM.

Microbet,
I didn't read that post because I was 8 tabling when you sent a message on AIM. I ended up 1500 in 1k hands of cash and down money so far today weeeeeee.

[/ QUOTE ]

your PMs are full but just PM me your AIM SN
Old 08-26-2007, 04:30 PM

It's raining in August in LA. The apocolypse is upon us!!! Mate with the nearest person you can find.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The hot girl I talk to, I did initiate the conversation and I did speak enthusiastically about playing poker for a living.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yugoslav
Closed Thread