Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What are you really hoping for
Rooney gets fit ASAP 18 47.37%
Rooney remains crocked 20 52.63%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2007, 08:16 PM

Default Re: LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
I generally post pretty damn wolfy. My best guess he was just trying to hope I said something really, really wolfy and could gun me.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you want me to do today Last Chance? Don't bring up how you always post wolfy. I want you to tell me what I should do today and why. One last good post as to why I should lynch him and not you. That's all I want from you right now.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:29 PM

Vote Stephen H because this explanation is a lie. There are a bajillion reasons why NichP would be live if the wolves knew he saw Sam. With his first post on Sam, Stephen H assumes or knows something that he shouldn't. And he's hoping a hodge-podge explanation will make you blow it off, but it shouldn't.

[ QUOTE ]

Making nich say he was roleblocked was HORRIBLE in retrospect - it looks like a wolf asking to make sure he really was the seer. Imagine if the wolves had taken a flier and roleblocked someone else to see if Nich really was frodo, or sam faking it; that would have outted him. However, even if they had done that (and they *hadn't* - econo got peeks after that) no wolf comes up to ask that; they let a villager out nich. Which I did.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, I'm back.

I think the fact that econophile had 2 more peeks after nich came out makes it really obvious that the wolves blocked nich thinking he was frodo, right? If they thought he was sam, then they block aaron and kill nich, then hunt for frodo with kills and blocks. Why would the wolves leave nich alive if they knew he was sam?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-20-2007, 08:47 PM

Nez, if you've got any more for me, it's got to be soon. I'm leaving in about 10 minutes and that's it for the night.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:02 PM

Well, I'm out of time today. Nez, i hope you make the right call here.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Vote Stephen H because this explanation is a lie. There are a bajillion reasons why NichP would be live if the wolves knew he saw Sam. With his first post on Sam, Stephen H assumes or knows something that he shouldn't. And he's hoping a hodge-podge explanation will make you blow it off, but it shouldn't.

[ QUOTE ]

Making nich say he was roleblocked was HORRIBLE in retrospect - it looks like a wolf asking to make sure he really was the seer. Imagine if the wolves had taken a flier and roleblocked someone else to see if Nich really was frodo, or sam faking it; that would have outted him. However, even if they had done that (and they *hadn't* - econo got peeks after that) no wolf comes up to ask that; they let a villager out nich. Which I did.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, I'm back.

I think the fact that econophile had 2 more peeks after nich came out makes it really obvious that the wolves blocked nich thinking he was frodo, right? If they thought he was sam, then they block aaron and kill nich, then hunt for frodo with kills and blocks. Why would the wolves leave nich alive if they knew he was sam?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah,

I just wrote a bunch and then it got deleted somehow.

Last Chance, i've just wanted SOME kind of long-winded post as to why I shouldn't be lynched. I haven't gotten it. I also was hoping you'd point out some Stephen-Soah interaction or point out some non-wolf interaction between Soah and yourself, because there are examples of both of these all over the place.

Soah makes this post:

[ QUOTE ]
after reading through everything I've got something like this:

villager:
zurvan
econo
traz
nich
nez?
neil?
luckay?
voj?
gt1t?
aaron??

wolf:
stephen
jeremy??

TFG's late vote on clown is totally metagaming with my head. I need some time to think about what clown is. Also I need to focus in on some other unknown sorts to see which of them to bump onto my wolf list. I've also noted that the ppl voting GT1T are appearing on my villagery list and not my wolf list so I may have to rethink some stuff after I take a close look at each of their posts. But I need a break for now.

It's important to note that my entire reread was done while listening to Death and Amon Amarth which means that my reads should be 100% en fuego.

[/ QUOTE ]

and this post:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alright, I'm caught up and here's my current list:

Wolves:
nez
voj
traz
dmk
econophile (weakest read; others are in no order)

[/ QUOTE ]

traz is a VILLAGER!

why is he on wolf lists?

he COULD be godfather, but odds are so low he shouldn't be on our radar for awhile

[/ QUOTE ]

possible explanations include that stephen-wolf is trying to get us to ignore villager-traz for a while on the basis that "we can't trust him" or possibly that wolf-stephen is hammering hard on godfather-traz right now while it's meaningless so that after he dies we'll think that traz is clear.

[/ QUOTE ]

about Stephen. I've said it all along and have seen it quite often, Soah LOVES to interact and talk about his wolf friends. He does it constantly. He interacts WAY more with Stephen than Lastchance. In fact this post by Soah:

[ QUOTE ]
I think that lastchance acts like a wolf on purpose each game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Makes me think that Lastchance is in fact the villager. This post was early on and is not condusive of how he usually interacts with wolves.

Gosh, Lastchance is such the easy option here. So easy. Zurvan, Stephen, heck even Soah were saying it was Lastchance as the Godfather throughout the past two days.

Stephen makes 3 posts throughout the thread saying "I'm catching up now" or "let me reread". And then comes out blazing with his all-knowing self. He makes a few 180s like this.

Is it just a coincedence that Soah has Stephen on his wolf list with Jeremy, another wolf? Is it just coincedence that Soah's paid like 0 attention to Lastchance the entire thread until the last couple days?

Stephen has played a better wolf game than Lastchance has. Lastchance is the easy lynch today. If I voted Lastchance today and I was wrong, people would understand because it's the easy lynch.

Stephen is a hard lynch today. He's more UTR, less suspected and if I'm wrong I should've just gone with the easy option.

However, I don't think that Soah acts the way he does yesterday and I act the way I do yesterday and Lastchance would leave me alive instead of Zurvan. I do think that Stephen looks at how yesterday went and just coasts me into today, being confident and 'trusting' me to find him as a villager.

This has been a tough day, and I'm sorry if I'm incorrect village, but I'm going with my gut. My gut worked yesterday after a careful reread, and hopefully it works again today.

Stephen FTW. I'm really sorry if I'm wrong village, but I have to go with my gut today, as that's all I have. I've spent time studying and studying and it's all I can do.

Lastchance was just too easy. And with Soah as one of the wolves it wasn't going to be that easy I don't think.

God I hope I didn't get owned. It didn't feel like this game should come down to an 'easy' decision like Lastchance would be.

So there it is. I have support from DMK the day that he died on this as well. I don't have IY's or Zurvan's based on their latest days. So if I'm wrong, again I apologize.

Ok, enough apologizing, time to see how I did.

Legolas out.

"Damn I'm sexy, but I wish I knew how to act"
Old 02-20-2007, 09:12 PM

Night.

[ 1 ] lastchance votes for Stephen
[ 0 ] nez votes for Stephen
[ 2 ] Stephen votes for lastchance
Old 02-20-2007, 09:21 PM

Legolas tracks the Uruk Hai back to Saruman's tower. Standing at the gate is Saruman himself, with someone who appears to be a captive from nearby kingdom of Rohan.

As Legolas approaches, his head spins a little, and when his vision clears, he sees two Sarumans.

"Now is the moment of truth, Wizard! I will end your terror, or die in the attempt!"

From the white-bearded figure on the right comes a Voice dripping with honeyed tones. "Legolas. You are right, you must end this evil now! That man there is the one you must kill. You can see the necessity of this choice, for you are truly the wisest of Elves."

Unable to resist the compulsion of that Voice, Legolas fires his arrow at the figure on the left.

Stephen H, a humble Rohan farmer, has been slain.

Before Legolas can nock another arrow, Saruman's staff flashes forward, and Legolas falls to the ground.

Dark wins!
Old 02-20-2007, 09:23 PM

Howl.

(I need to play better wolf game). Endgame sucks. I had probably the role I least wanted to have in the entire game. We botched our night kills so freaking badly (even knowing NichP was sam, lawl).

I have no clue how nez lynched stephen over me. No clue.

I did really like how I managed to attack dmk a 1000 times, and have him call me villager that day. I do like gunning for traz as badly as I did. Wow.

Also, I can't believe we killed kumu over nichp... (wow).
Old 02-20-2007, 09:25 PM

I can't believe not one of you (other than TFG) voted for GT1T on day 1...
Old 02-20-2007, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe not one of you (other than TFG) voted for GT1T on day 1...

[/ QUOTE ]
I wasn't here. That was pretty freaking awesome, though.

Thanks traz. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]