Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2007, 08:54 PM

Default Re: Old-Timers Game (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
People need to stop following shorty around like a bunch of cattle and vote mets.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why are you a villager
Old 06-21-2007, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People need to stop following shorty around like a bunch of cattle and vote mets.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why are you a villager

[/ QUOTE ]

For the same reasons people are voting me. People don't understand the brilliance of random thoughts and accusations and how it helps trap wolves.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Why are you a villager

[/ QUOTE ]

For the same reasons people are voting me. People don't understand the brilliance of random thoughts and accusations and how it helps trap wolves.

[/ QUOTE ]
What?
Old 06-21-2007, 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
boiler_bd - Playing a very suspicious and nondescript game. Focused the village on Stephen H and Nich on day 1. Voted Stephen H and pushed him over Nich. Stephen H is a village peek of traz. Made a silly unfounded comment about both BobO and Tokyo being wolves together on day 2. Voted Patton over Alex last night, then abruptly switched to BobO. Posted frequently around nightfall, still posting about Bobo being a wolf and the BobO / Tokyo connection. This is a good lead.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
here is some fun information.

remember those posts elroy hemorrhaged with before he got voted off? you know whose name he said for the first time all game?

he said "vote boiler." this was the first time he'd mentioned boiler all game.

so vote boiler today and win.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
btw, notice how no one made their one vote to save Patrick Duffy yesterday except Patrick Duffy. Similar for Boiler. I think that that method works better than people assume.

[/ QUOTE ]

reactions?
Old 06-21-2007, 09:04 PM

Apparently Boiler wants us to vote Mets because it is random? WTF?
Old 06-21-2007, 09:05 PM

the only random vote he's suggested is vr and that's just retarded

PLEASE TO BE LYNCHING BOILER BY MIDNIGHT OMG
Old 06-21-2007, 09:07 PM

Shorty, look at how my wagon formed. I throw out a random thought - mostsmooth vote, and like everyone and there brother responds with wtf. In hindsight it was probably a mistake because of course it throws suspicion my way, but if you look at the way mets reacted with a weak "boiler must be a wolf because of this" its very wolfy reaction.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Shorty, look at how my wagon formed. I throw out a random thought - mostsmooth vote, and like everyone and there brother responds with wtf. In hindsight it was probably a mistake because of course it throws suspicion my way, but if you look at the way mets reacted with a weak "boiler must be a wolf because of this" its very wolfy reaction.

[/ QUOTE ]
if mets and mostsmooth were not playing this game you would still be wolfy.

what have YOU done that is villagery? have you led to the lynch of any wolves? have any dying seers / villagers tried to clear you? did anyone vote to save you yesterday when i posted my list of 6 players?
Old 06-21-2007, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
boiler_bd - Playing a very suspicious and nondescript game. Focused the village on Stephen H and Nich on day 1. Voted Stephen H and pushed him over Nich. Stephen H is a village peek of traz. Made a silly unfounded comment about both BobO and Tokyo being wolves together on day 2. Voted Patton over Alex last night, then abruptly switched to BobO. Posted frequently around nightfall, still posting about Bobo being a wolf and the BobO / Tokyo connection. This is a good lead.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
here is some fun information.

remember those posts elroy hemorrhaged with before he got voted off? you know whose name he said for the first time all game?

he said "vote boiler." this was the first time he'd mentioned boiler all game.

so vote boiler today and win.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
btw, notice how no one made their one vote to save Patrick Duffy yesterday except Patrick Duffy. Similar for Boiler. I think that that method works better than people assume.

[/ QUOTE ]

reactions?

[/ QUOTE ]

So you think I am a wolf because of the tokyo/bobo suspicion and because HBE didn't mention me?

I don't know about HBE, he probably avoided me because he didn't want to push a villager over the fence unless he had to in order to save himself.

Tokyo and bobo didn't mention eachother at all day 1 and into day 2 which I thought was odd. Except for a initial vote I think. Then they both claim seer within minutes of eachother?
Old 06-21-2007, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what have YOU done that is villagery? have you led to the lynch of any wolves? have any dying seers / villagers tried to clear you? did anyone vote to save you yesterday when i posted my list of 6 players?

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew traz's fake was horrible and mentioned it yesterday. Traz also tried to clear me.