face 0 0%
BASTARD! 2 40.00%
ship it holla trollas 3 60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 07:18 PM

Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, OCTOBER, READ RULES IN TOP POST

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone play the 12s on ftp around 11pm central time and if so how tough are the games? I've decided that playing against 5 winning players at stars 16s is a bad idea. I sharkscoped a couple of 12s that didn't seem too bad. Or should I just say "[censored] the sngs" and play cash because that's what I'll end up doing in 5 or 6 months anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

i used to play 12s at ftp full time over the summer...i found the games to be real soft but i really despised the structure there and 12 tables max is also a big downer. as far as 12s at 11pm central - i wouldnt really worry about regs at this level. most of the good regs on ftp play the 24s and its rare to find players playing more than 2-3 tables - which is a testament to the softness of the games.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone play the 12s on ftp around 11pm central time and if so how tough are the games? I've decided that playing against 5 winning players at stars 16s is a bad idea. I sharkscoped a couple of 12s that didn't seem too bad. Or should I just say "[censored] the sngs" and play cash because that's what I'll end up doing in 5 or 6 months anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are usually quite soft and most regs just plain out suck. Just stay off my tables [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2007, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to see the description of duties in the job advertisement that was put out in hiring process of said personal assistant..

[/ QUOTE ]

The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong willingness to:

1. Scan the sports, entertainment, and poker worlds, and blogosphere, for candid shots of hot babes that employer has not discovered yet, preferably in interesting and/or contorted poses.

2. Find new online venues for employer to argue about the Chiefs with random yahoos (football season only).

3. Search the entire DirecTV channel lineup, for shows like Radical Sabbatical and The Thirsty Traveler, that tend to soothe the employer while not challenging him intellectually, when played in the background during SNG sessions.

4. Inform employer when his neck hair needs trimming.

5. Remind employer to charge his stupid MX Revolution mouse so it doesn't die in the middle of a set.

Must be detail-oriented and proficient with a cheese grater.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
as far as 12s at 11pm central - i wouldnt really worry about regs at this level. most of the good regs on ftp play the 24s and its rare to find players playing more than 2-3 tables - which is a testament to the softness of the games.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what you guys are talking about with 2-3 tabling regs. There are a bunch of guys playing 6-12 tables. None of them are good, but they aren't losing players.

The 12s are really soft from about 5pm central - 11pm central. From 11pm central until 12:30am central they are OK and at 12:30am central you're lucky to have one fish at the table.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:42 PM

OMFG IF PEOPLE DONT STOP BERATING THE FISH AND CALLING EACH OTHER IDIOTS AND RETARDS IN THE CHAT I DONT KNOW WHAT IM GONNA DO BUT ITS PISSING ME THE [censored] OFF
Old 10-03-2007, 07:49 PM

oo yeah forgot to mention that djarls loader is a must cuz it let's u table select by putting in a list of names
Old 10-03-2007, 07:57 PM

speaking of which i got a pm back from frozenite(the dude who is updating and rereleasing stars sng loader)

Hi, you're receiving this PM because you inquired about my update to _dave_'s StarsSNGOpener (found on overcards.com). I have resumed updates on this and have finally overcome some difficult hurdles. I should have this update finished within a few days. I will post on the STT forum when I have finished.

Thanks,
Froz

ummm yay?
Old 10-03-2007, 08:15 PM

I got berated today by a min buy in guy. So, I told him to 'buy in for more, or stfu'. He did. I then stacked him for 75bbs [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2007, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got berated today by a min buy in guy. So, I told him to 'buy in for more, or stfu'. He did. I then stacked him for 75lbs [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, I know, I'm banned ... just couldn't resist!
Old 10-03-2007, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My first. (probably well over 500,000 hands in the last two years)

6-max Seat #4 is the button
Seat 2: MovinOn9 (3890 in chips)
Seat 4: MikeMcQ1 (5110 in chips)
MikeMcQ1: posts small blind 100
MovinOn9: posts big blind 200
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to MikeMcQ1 [9d Jh]
MikeMcQ1: raises 300 to 500
MovinOn9: calls 300
*** FLOP *** [Ah Th Kh]
MovinOn9: checks
MikeMcQ1: bets 675
MovinOn9: calls 675
*** TURN *** [Ah Th Kh] [Qh]
MovinOn9: checks
MikeMcQ1: checks
*** RIVER *** [Ah Th Kh Qh] [4h]
MovinOn9: bets 1600
MikeMcQ1: raises 2335 to 3935 and is all-in
MovinOn9: calls 1115 and is all-in
*** SHOW DOWN ***
MikeMcQ1: shows [9d Jh] (a Royal Flush)
MovinOn9: shows [Qs 8h] (a flush, Ace high)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm on number 24, but I play way too much, and have run goot in that particular catagory

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had one in about a total of 650k hands over the past 2.5 years, clearly its all rigged etc. Of course I did sit once with suitedsixes at a 6 max table on party and flopped quads in a hu pot with him 3 times. On the last 2 times I told him in chat after rr'ing him that I had quads and he overshoved both times.
Closed Thread