Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2007, 08:18 PM

Default Re: Beat: My Life

hey lurker,

you're probably going through a really hard time right now, but i thought this might cheer you up one tiny bit. Maybe make you lol a little

From VegasNick's blog

[ QUOTE ]
Now i did say i didnt care if lurker killed himself or not which now when i think about it isnt 100 percent true. I dougt ur serious but if u are then i would have to recomend that you dont do it.. Do i like you? no... am i gonna try to stop you? no but... sinse i kinda like talking to you on aim id rather have you be not dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is the most positive thing he's ever said about anyone, anytime, ever.

You're probably his favorite person on the earth.

[X] EVEN VEGASNICK WANTS LURKER AROUND. BALLLLLLLLLLIN.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:18 PM

Old 08-31-2007, 08:53 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]lurker
i hope u get ur problems fixed
Old 08-31-2007, 08:53 PM

ZOMG, had to post even though I'm just a BBV4 lurker -> (not meant to be "funny")

committing suicide aint the answer, I can relate and committing suicide is just NOT the answer

find yourself someone who you feel comfortable opening up to, talking about isht helps a lot

life might suck right now, but there are so many good things in life and it would be pointless not to enjoy them

I mean, really, no reason whatsoever to deny yourself that pleasure

LIFE SUCKS BUT LIFE IS SWEET YO
Old 08-31-2007, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Around there, personally, yes. But its common knowledge that most people who tell others they're going to kill themselves generally don't want to. Any intro psych student knows that much. Sure, there are a few rare occasions. I don't respect people that talk about suicide or go through with it. It's the most selfish act one can do. Just my thoughts on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in grad school for social psych and have taught several psychology courses, and I've never heard that. You're right that it is common knowledge though - just not necessarily true. Google "talking about suicide" (or actually look in a psychology or mental health textbook) and you'll see that it's a common MYTH that people who talk about suicide won't really do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank. You.

Goddamn pop-psychology ignoramuses please stfu or gtfo.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide...s_and_attempts

I've personally had 3 people tell me they wanted to end their life. I've watched someone "attempt" to overdose on Vicodin. 2 were females, 1 I was in a relationship with, the one that faked suicide...probably should trip report that, its a pretty hilarious story all together.

Anyway, she would always talk how she was younger how she slit herself blah blah but she had no visible scars. After overdose I forced her to go to therapy because I thought she was bluffing but didn't want to say that obviously. She was bluffing and said she was fine and was never going to do it but I said still gotta go or im done. (Hindsights a bitch why I stayed with her?) Anyway, doc wanted to ask me some things about her since she brought me up several times. He basically told me she probably wasn't going to come back, shes crazy and needs serious help, i inquired more about her constant talk about suicide to which he said most kids that talk about suicide are looking for attention.

I'm missing a lot of parts of that story mainly because I've began drinking for the night and am in the middle of a McDonalds meal. I'll still stand by that most suicide talk is nothing more then please help me, as time goes on it turns to, please help me or i'll do something, please help me im doing something, please help me im losing it, please help me i'll be dead soon. Whatever, hate to ruin the thread.

You don't need to cry though I wasn't saying I hope lurker dies, chill with the emotional [censored]. I'm not trying to dare the bastard to play highway frogger. Internet is serious.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You don't need to cry though I wasn't saying I hope lurker dies, chill with the emotional [censored]. I'm not trying to dare the bastard to play highway frogger. Internet is serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

no one was crying. we just think you're an idiot. now quit derailing the thread.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-31-2007, 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no one was crying. we just think you're an idiot. now quit derailing the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

So tired of ballin', excuse me if i yawn
Ha, but I know what I'm doing
Out the window of the jet, u c L.A. like a bruin
Old 08-31-2007, 09:31 PM

deleted
Old 08-31-2007, 09:32 PM

man, whatever this being a level or not, but even if everythings [censored] just talk to a friend to realize that people do care for you and will help you! suicide will not help anybody, besides it being a coward way of solving problems [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]