Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Westbrook & (pick one)
Droughns @ OAK 1 33.33%
L. Jordon v CLE 2 66.67%
Jones-Drew @ WAS 0 0%
T. Henry v DAL 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-25-2007, 07:21 AM

Default Re: HUGE BRAG: Wife Now In Heaven

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

3 reason's I dont't believe in evolution.

1. I got more self respect than to look at myself in the mirror and say," Gee whiz, I am the offspring of a monkey."

2. It would take so damn long for the monkey to become a man right. Where are the millions of skeletons of all these things that are in between.

3. The theory sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

HOLY

MOTHER

OF

GOD

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I am a person of faith. Strong pure-blooded Italian faith in god.

[/ QUOTE ]
Asplainationments?
Old 08-25-2007, 07:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1. I got more self respect than to look at myself in the mirror and say," Gee whiz, I am the offspring of a monkey."

2. It would take so damn long for the monkey to become a man right. Where are the millions of skeletons of all these things that are in between.

3. The theory sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh wait, you were serious? Let me laugh even harder.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 08-25-2007, 07:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just think its funny how every time one of these threads start up its always the 'narrow-minded Christians' having their beleifs attacked and almost never the other way round.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can tell you why it's not the other way around. I am a person of faith. Strong pure-blooded Italian faith in god. I am confident in my faith and therefore don't feel the need to defend it or attack someone who doesn't share my faith. Atheist's do, for the opposite of reason's I just stated.

[/ QUOTE ]

b/c they're dirty mix-breed mutts amirite?
Old 08-25-2007, 07:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

3. The theory sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just so u know. If i were u i wouldn't tell any strangers what your 2+2 name is. Cuz one day me and you might play cards together and 2+2 might come up. I might say hey what's your name on there. If i remember u i'd say remember what you typed in the computer a while back. Let's see you laugh at me now. You wouldn't and then I'd wire your big mouth shut. That's all.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

3. The theory sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just so u know. If i were u i wouldn't tell any strangers what your 2+2 name is. Cuz one day me and you might play cards together and 2+2 might come up. I might say hey what's your name on there. If i remember u i'd say remember what you typed in the computer a while back. Let's see you laugh at me now. You wouldn't and then I'd wire your big mouth shut. That's all.

[/ QUOTE ]

*high five* for exuding such strong christian spirit
Old 08-25-2007, 07:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

3. The theory sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't remember saying I was Christian, but thanks anyways.
Old 08-25-2007, 08:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

3. The theory sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Internet tough guy eh?

You're a [censored] moron. Why wait to play cards live? I'll play you HU right now.
Old 08-25-2007, 08:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

3. The theory sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nice having you in BBV4L
Old 08-25-2007, 08:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

3. The theory sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nice having you in BBV4L

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me guess you aren't very smart. Just cause some one believes in God they automatically are a Christian? Wow I learn something everyday.
Old 08-25-2007, 08:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

3. The theory sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nice having you in BBV4L

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me guess you aren't very smart. Just cause some one believes in God they automatically are a Christian? Wow I learn something everyday.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh does your god encourage threats and physical violence? my apologies then, you hypocritical douche.