Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2007, 10:41 PM

Default Re: Should I kick my friend\'s ass for this?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah? Whatever. I'm 43, married, two teenagers -- and you're, what, in your 20's? I'm smarter than you. Sue me.

[/ QUOTE ]

right

[/ QUOTE ]
At least we agree on something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you bothering? We know we are right. He will know we are right when he grows up a bit or, gor forbid, one of these drunk girls yells "rape" and ruins his life.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah? Whatever. I'm 43, married, two teenagers -- and you're, what, in your 20's? I'm smarter than you. Sue me.

[/ QUOTE ]

right

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you bothering?

[/ QUOTE ]
Because sometimes the stupidity of youth can be changed by sound, rational adult advice.

[ QUOTE ]
We know we are right.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, we do.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

right

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you bothering?

[/ QUOTE ]
Because sometimes the stupidity of youth can be changed by sound, rational adult advice.

[ QUOTE ]
We know we are right.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, we do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you listen much to your father/adults when you were 17-20? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-28-2007, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you listen much to your father/adults when you were 17-20? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I listened, ignored, and then realized the wisdom of their advice years later. Go figure.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:01 PM

You had some reason to be annoyed, BEFORE you mentioned the "work on your game"

as soon as you say that to him, wtf did you expect?
Old 06-28-2007, 11:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

right

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you bothering? We know we are right. He will know we are right when he grows up a bit or, gor forbid, one of these drunk girls yells "rape" and ruins his life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or has his baby, helping him do the very same thing.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:07 PM

"No, dude, its totally cool. I WANT you to hit on her... But if you touch her, I will cut you."

Also, huge lol at VR saying all women are graceful like the gazelle while men are basically trolls stumbling around. I think the main thing is that if someone is drunk enough to lose motor control, they're drunk enough to make decisions they might regret later. Saying, "Women are more athletic than men" is just wtf.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"No, dude, its totally cool. I WANT you to hit on her... But if you touch her, I will cut you."

Also, huge lol at VR saying all women are graceful like the gazelle while men are basically trolls stumbling around. I think the main thing is that if someone is drunk enough to lose motor control, they're drunk enough to make decisions they might regret later. Saying, "Women are more athletic than men" is just wtf.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually this is fairly true according to what little I know, as I have won many a prop bet taking a random girl, and betting some guy that this "little old girl" can stand three feet from a wall, put her head against the wall with a chair beneath her, grab hold of the chair and stand straight up with it, and betting he cant. most dudes cant, most women can.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually this is fairly true according to what little I know, as I have won many a prop bet taking a random girl, and betting some guy that this "little old girl" can stand three feet from a wall, put her head against the wall with a chair beneath her, grab hold of the chair and stand straight up with it, and betting he cant. most dudes cant, most women can.

[/ QUOTE ]

well that proves that
Old 06-28-2007, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a joke right? you realize this is just a lower center of gravity?