[ QUOTE ]
PLEASE stop posting in my thread

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Question...

[/ QUOTE ]

you are not real good at this game huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

At this point we are pretty much moving past my DUI issue... I got some good info, good advice, and those of you on your high horse got to chime in.

However, on to the next issue:

I can't believe someone who intentionally tried to kill someone by ramming them into a wall could, in any-way, shape, or form criticize my decision to drive home the other night.

It is pathetic!!!

And BTW, whether it's my "drunk" driving or you ramming someone into a wall... i don't think a conversation about these issues are exactly a "game".

If you want to battle wits over something irrelevant like hot chics under 19 on myspace... be my guest... but grow up when it comes to an issue like this.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:26 PM

Default Re: Trip Report - DUI

BB,

The only reason Bi-h00r is trolling you is that you're providing him with an easy target. You are to trolls like him what little boys in chat rooms are to pedophiles. Stop it plz.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...but grow up when it comes to an issue like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, the guy that got arrested for DUI and is trying to convince people he was not wrong is now telling someone to grow up?

...i'm glad i had desk work today, this keeps getting better and better.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:59 PM

Tough break OP I think the law in this case failed.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
are there really people who think it's ok to drive drunk as long as you don't hurt anyone? is it ok to shoot a firearm in public as long as the bullets don't hit anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Two points:

1. Driving while drunk and firing a gun in a crowd are not remotely the same thing. They are not in the same ballpark, not in the same [censored] sport. If you think they are in any way comparable, you've been brainwashed by the MADD crowd.

2. Even though firing a gun may be bad in any case, I think you would agree that firing a gun and NOT HITTING ANYONE is not nearly as bad as firing a gun and actually hitting someone. Similarly, drunk driving itself is not nearly as bad as drunk driving + accident, but yet our society treats people with DUIs as moral reprobates, when in fact they haven't done anything wrong except engage in risky behavior.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
are there really people who think it's ok to drive drunk as long as you don't hurt anyone? is it ok to shoot a firearm in public as long as the bullets don't hit anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Two points:

1. Driving while drunk and firing a gun in a crowd are not remotely the same thing. They are not in the same ballpark, not in the same [censored] sport. If you think they are in any way comparable, you've been brainwashed by the MADD crowd.

2. Even though firing a gun may be bad in any case, I think you would agree that firing a gun and NOT HITTING ANYONE is not nearly as bad as firing a gun and actually hitting someone. Similarly, drunk driving itself is not nearly as bad as drunk driving + accident, but yet our society treats people with DUIs as moral reprobates, when in fact they haven't done anything wrong except engage in risky behavior.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 03-08-2007, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BB,

The only reason Bi-h00r is trolling you is that you're providing him with an easy target. You are to trolls like him what little boys in chat rooms are to pedophiles. Stop it plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

will do... obviously he is personally offended because his girlfriend drives like she is drunk even when she's sober...
Old 03-08-2007, 11:02 PM

i don't have a girlfriend
Old 03-08-2007, 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you DUI/DWI and kill someone, you're treated a lot more harshly then if you DUI/DWI and don't.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:14 AM

DUI/DWI is the most overly stigmatized crime in this country that I can think of. Every day, people drive with substandard eyesight, or on their telephones, or with poor motor skills, or are stupid or inattentive. I could drink 10 beers and drive better than 99.9% of elderly people. Good driving is comprised of hand-eye coordination and attentiveness. Someone who is drunk and is proficient at both of these will fare better than a sober person who doesn't measure up in these categories.

The point is that if you are going to drive drunk, at least go the speed limit.