Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2007, 05:25 AM

Default Re: Another Brandi, BF, Neverwin, and Newhizzle Drama Bomb

A few comments:

<< girl doesnt ask boy for money ... >>

Pimp, there are many reports that she sees you for more money while playing poker. Do you hold her money?

The topic of NW and pills. I don't know NW, but this is not the first time that someone has posted about him and pills. Perhaps his friends need to intervene?

All: Does it concern you that some top players are possibly abusing drugs? Should there be drug testing for the WSOP?

Brandi:
You mention that you have a heart and don't want to see people close to you get hurt. Did you try to talk NW out of those pills?

Has drama always followed you around, through the years? Lastly, there is some talk that you have a top-notch butt; on a scale of 1 - 10, how would you personally rate it? =)

Have fun in Mexico!
Old 03-09-2007, 05:25 AM

all i know is, if there are more pics of brandi in the nude floating around out there, we will get to see them. don't worry your little head current boyfriend, we don't need you to post them.

ever see that scene in jurassic park about the female dino's getting it on? life will find a way. similar situation. except the female dino's are naked pics of brandi. and life is the interwebs.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
all i know is, if there are more pics of brandi in the nude floating around out there, we will get to see them. don't worry your little head current boyfriend, we don't need you to post them.

ever see that scene in jurrasic park about the female dino's getting it on? life will find a way. similar situation. except the female dino's are naked pics of brandi. and life is the interwebs.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG BRANDIS GONNA GROW A PENIS!!!!!111 pics plz
Old 03-09-2007, 05:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

All: Does it concern you that some top players are possibly abusing drugs? Should there be drug testing for the WSOP?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maniac ... after a lot of sites are not accepting Americans any longer, because of the US laws now you want the Anti-Drug Agency to [censored] up Poker, too?

What ever happened to personal responsibilty???

Edit: Maybe its not right to talk about personal responsibility in any Brandi R. thread ... but this drug testing idea really upsets me
Old 03-09-2007, 05:30 AM

oh how CONVENIENT that he is too upset to post the pictures he promised now. that was so unintentional it's amazing
Old 03-09-2007, 05:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
oh how CONVENIENT that he is too upset to post the pictures he promised now. that was so unintentional it's amazing

[/ QUOTE ]

see my post above.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
42% strategy.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol sklansky tried to make a joke. Better luck next time, champ!
Old 03-09-2007, 05:41 AM

pimp,

I don't care about the pics, but would appreciate it if you would give us f*ck sh*t style key to all the censored words in your post, thanks.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A few comments:

<< girl doesnt ask boy for money ... >>

Pimp, there are many reports that she sees you for more money while playing poker. Do you hold her money?

The topic of NW and pills. I don't know NW, but this is not the first time that someone has posted about him and pills. Perhaps his friends need to intervene?

Brandi:
You mention that you have a heart and don't want to see people close to you get hurt. Did you try to talk NW out of those pills?

Has drama always followed you around, through the years? Lastly, there is some talk that you have a top-notch butt; on a scale of 1 - 10, how would you personally rate it? =)

Have fun in Mexico!

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not saying Im broke but I got no real money. She doesnt carry a purse, wallet, anything. So yeah I hold her ID, money, etc. People sit there watching every move as to where she gets her money from. Funny as [censored]. When we were in LA she actually lent met 2k that I needed to play in the main event. So thats what Im saying. This [censored] is so diluted with lies its [censored] ridiculous. I owe her money still and people say Im a [censored] mark!!!! She took me [censored] clothes shopping today and spent $600 because she said I dress like Im still in highschool. Then took me to lunch at Kona Grill. Unfucking real.

Yeah I use to have a drug problem. Lots of cocaine in college and a little heroin once in a while. Been off that for a long time. Sometimes relapse with the pills. I hadnt seen my buddy in a while, and I snorted prob 10 oxys and took lortabs and I got so [censored] up I thought there were storm troopers surrounding my boys house and I lost it and started going crazy trying to defend myself against the [censored] anarchy for christ sake. Then I started screaming that they were spiders all over me!!! Brandi was freaking out crying because I was running around his house with an pitch fork talking crazy [censored]. Thats why I dont do drugs anymore. I apologized to her and I told her I would quit the pills and she said that was the only way she would come back and be with me. So to recap, this girl actually has treated me better than I have treated her...

and I am man of my word. If you people actually opened your ears and hear the truth, I will show pictures from LA that I think are [censored] insanely sick. B doesnt care as long as it wont [censored] up things between us
Old 03-09-2007, 05:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok I guess I get it. You guys want to hear only what you want to hear. No point in me posting from here on... Everyone likes cliff notes apparently.. average dude, meets girl, has fun with girl, hears girl has some wild crazy [censored] in past, boy doesnt care, girl and boy have fun, girl doesnt ask boy for money, boy doesnt ask girl about past. they go to LA, boy takes too many pills and melts down, crazy [censored], lies, and stories then develope. boy then reunintes with girl in epic emotional moment... yes pictures are taken some of boy girl boy/girl in graphic nature. i got no prob posting because its actually cool [censored] but keep trashing me and inventing [censored] up non existent [censored] and no [censored] post..so [censored] you [censored] then because all I have said is what I have witnessed since I met B and I dont claim any [censored] [censored] of knowledge before. I wasnt [censored] around. [censored] you [censored] out

[/ QUOTE ]

Another proud graduate of the Mike Matusow School of Intelligible Discourse.