Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2007, 12:29 PM

Default Re: ***OFFICIAL NE vs SD THREAD***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What makes you think I'm a Chargers fan? I just hate the Patriots and all of their bandwagon fanboys.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was really grumpy last night. I blame the Yankees. I have absolutely no idea why it bothers me so much that people hate the Patriots. It's pretty silly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do people hate the Yankees. It's not b/c of their Pin-Stripe uniforms. It's b/c they win too often. Their fans are perceived as annoying. Guess what the Pats are too getting to be that way. As a Pat fan you probally don't care, then again do most Yankee fans?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what point you were trying to make with this post. I hate the Yankees because I'm a Red Sox fan. I don't really dislike any other baseball team (except maybe the Astros because AcesHigh has driven me to). I just got annoyed the other night with everybody piling on the Pats for little reason.
Old 09-18-2007, 12:42 PM

There are many other people who hate the Yankees and it's not just Red Sox fans. People hate teams who do well b/c they "whore" titles.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are many other people who hate the Yankees and it's not just Red Sox fans. People hate teams who do well b/c they "whore" titles.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, that's wrong. People just hate teams that win a lot, period. Simmons did a decent job of debunking the Yankees/Pats comparisons. The NFL has a hard salary cap. The Pats, unlike the Yankees, can't just open up the checkbook. They play under the same rules as everyone else (or do they AMIRITE?). They've out-drafted, out-coached, out-negotiated,and out-just-about-everythinged the majority of the NFL. That's why everyone hated them even before any of this came out. The cheating was just something to new for the haters to point at (which I understand completely).
Old 09-19-2007, 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
right down your [censored] throats

put a cameraman on that bitches

[/ QUOTE ]

Watch what you say on this site, I said some negative things about The Colts and was banned for two days for trolling, have no idea what that means.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Watch what you say on this site, I said some negative things about The Colts and was banned for two days for trolling, have no idea what that means.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think edge34 has cried to mods before so be carefull.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think edge34 has cried to mods before so be carefull.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, sublime, go read the stuff he said in the other thread. Say what you want about me, but I didn't cause him to get temp-banned. If you can't look at the things memoryzero had to say in the other thread and admit that he was acting like a complete idiot (and much worse than even you can say about me) then you're beyond hope.

I don't make the banning decisions around here, so if you have a problem with it, bring it to Matt. You don't see my name showing up green, do you?
Old 09-19-2007, 03:58 AM

his posts were retarded and i don't care that he got banned. i was just pointing out that IIRC you have publicly admitted to running to mods when people piss you off here. i could very well be mistaken though, and if so i am sorry. maybe it was thinman who tried to get me banned for spelling F*ck or something.