Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 06:38 PM

Default Re: looking to stake people part 3

Man your graph has like, no variance at all. You don't need 50 buyins to move up, trust me. You're only hurting yourself. Besides, getting a stake for $200nl is the equivalent of playing $100nl on your own money, and $200nl has to be at least a little tougher.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:53 PM

wud like to play 200-600 FR nl. i 10table, but can play as many tables (or few) as needed. here are numbers since 10tabling 50FR (about 1.5months of it).

(only reason i can never move up is living cost. im very bankroll disciplined, just hard to roll payyin rent/tuition and such)

Old 09-03-2007, 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i'd take a guy who has 3k posts over 200 posts anyday, even if the guy with 3k posts looks on paper to be a worse player.

[/ QUOTE ]

<---

[/ QUOTE ]

evan i might take u if jfish doesnt
Old 09-03-2007, 07:01 PM

Im on a huge plo downswing headsup to a luckbox named gordo. Im good headsup holdem as some of you probably know and beat pretty much all limits and am a slight winner at 6 max. I still have like a 20k roll but this would be perfect for me I think. Some of you here know me probably from stars from recently but I've been playing elsewhere and under another name for a while. Im up alot total but its locked up in college funds cause my school does cost 40k a year. I really do think Im a good candidate for this and would love to make me and you guys more money than ialready am. Contact me if y ou have any other questions.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:03 PM

my desktop is gone so now all i have to say for myself are like 6k hands on my laptop 1k which are 1k me learning hu limit at 5/10 and then the rest 3/6-10/20nl and some 15/30 and 30/60 6max limit and some random flpping at nl2 obv
Old 09-03-2007, 07:15 PM

I'd be interested in a staking deal for PLO 50 or above.

I think I'm pretty sweet at it. Obv I've been around 2+2 for awhile, but I took a large chunk out of my online roll earlier this year for various reasons and dropped down to small stakes. Some failed shot-taking and downswing forced me to drop down to micro stakes. A staking deal would be a pretty good way for me to rebuild a roll.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:17 PM

You can email me here
http://www.texasholdempoker-stats.com/contactus.html

This is my application: I am looking at playing 2/4 or higher. I feel 2/4 would be a good place to start since its my next level.

I have been playing now for over 3 1/2 years and am 40 years of age. I have read over 40 books, I have watches many videos offered by cardrunners and PXF, I go over my play constantly. I am really dedicated to the game. Right now I play at around 2-3 hours a day. I have a day job and a baby I have to take care of. I play as much as possible. If anyone has kids THEY KNOW.

Why me? My real passion in my life is games. My wife says that in anything you love you can make money at, thus I found poker. I hope to play it full time one day. My hero is Barry Greenstein on the felt. I read his book and it inspired me to be like him and other people who contribute to those in need. Raul Julia is another of my other heros. When he was alive he contributed 1/2 his money and 1/2 his time to children of need in African nations.

I also want a better life for my family. Not boats and cars, just to know my house is paid for and someone can't take it away if something bad happens to me. I know I have the skills. I want to better myself at this game.

My skills: I feel I am well beyond the basics but I have not experienced enough hands to "see it all". You won't catch me asking questions like "what hand should I play here?" I have good instincts for live play, image constuction, psychological exploitation, and hand analysis. My confidence is higher in live games. I am not a math wiz but I understand the math behind the game. I do have leaks in my game that I would like corrected.

I am not a college kid looking for a quick money making scheme or handouts. I don't have a huge ego to win bracelets. I have only had one other player on my skill level that I can talk to and takes the game seriously (Cyberpunk) I really want to help my family and others by doing what I love the most... poker. I am a good person and would love the opportunity to fulfill my dreams.

Below are my stats for online play. ---------------------------
Old 09-03-2007, 07:19 PM

I want to get staked for 200NL hu, i beat anyone with HU here. I beat anyone with a cage fight too here. I beat anyone at anything here.

Not convinced? Better be because i might beat you with something...
Old 09-03-2007, 07:28 PM

Its kind of wierd how there is about 5pages of decent winners who are all busto

anyways, if you want to stake me to SS 1knl, send me a PM. I currently SS 200 and 400nl and dont want to move up because of swings. My old computer crashed about 3 days ago but i will take screenshots of my cashier or w.e. Probably a waste of time since so many ppl have evidence.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its kind of wierd how there is about 5pages of decent winners who are all busto

anyways, if you want to stake me to SS 1knl, send me a PM. I currently SS 200 and 400nl and dont want to move up because of swings. My old computer crashed about 3 days ago but i will take screenshots of my cashier or w.e. Probably a waste of time since so many ppl have evidence.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not busto, I just don't win enough each month to move up and I'm stuck grinding 100nl/200nl
Closed Thread