Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What was in the suitcases?
$1 bills with $100s on the ends 21 58.33%
Honest-to-God $100 billz 10 27.78%
Green pieces of paper 5 13.89%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-22-2007, 12:24 PM

Default Re: So, we are going to Foxwoods in May

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I generally take my vodka juniper flavored.

Grey Goose is not a bad vodka, and it's reasonable that people enjoy it. However, you can get still higher quality vodka for less money. At the very least, you should pay less and get comparable vodka, or you should pay the same and get better vodka.

As for the questions of whether or not you're ballin', I have yet to see evidence. So far, nickel/dime poker and Miller High Life do not add up to balla.

[/ QUOTE ]

You realize I'm joking about being ballin', right? I of course know I'm not a real balla, I just enjoy joking around and pretending that my obviously un-ballin' activities are hugely ballin'.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. Pretending your ballin' when your not is where all the fun is.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I went to the hotel Sat afternoon and met Babar and Man of Means.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry DRF I did not get a chance to meet you; I think that was TPK impersonating me. Did you hear him saying things like "Me hungry, give me sandwiches now" ??
Old 05-22-2007, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I went to the hotel Sat afternoon and met Babar and Man of Means.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry DRF I did not get a chance to meet you; I think that was TPK impersonating me. Did you hear him saying things like "Me hungry, give me sandwiches now" ??

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoops. Which one is the vegan here? And the Canadian's handle is?
Old 05-22-2007, 02:36 PM

davidc canadian
tpk lol basically vegan
Old 05-22-2007, 03:23 PM

Here's a story from foxwoods.

I was kinda pissed at myself for playing somewhat poorly (over aggro) in a 10/20 game, so I'd dropped for a bit.

Myself and Ben (doc modern... I had to think about what his 2p2 name was for a sec there, but the shorts are unmistakeable, lol) were playing in a 2/4 game, and just running the table in general. There was the two of us, basically like yelling, drinking and having a good time. Some old people, a kid with Reimer glasses, some black dude next to him that kept saying he had the "nut nut" whenever he bet, a chubby older guy to my right who was laughing a lot and generally having a good time... except some grumpy guy in a leather jacket. it was just a perfect table, like 6 to the flop most of the time, for one bet most of the time, and everyone but one person at the table was having a good time.

Anyways, it was about midnight and the board is something like J8724, and the showdown is an old lady across the table with 73, and the guy to my right with K8. So the dealer's about to push the pot to guy, and I yell "Chop it up!". And she hesitates, and like, no one laughs (I was making a joke: this is clearly not a chop). So I just kinda look away, disappointed, and I hear "Hey! What are you doing? That's my pot!"... Yes... the dealer had started to split the pot between the two players in that hand.

It took a sec, but the pot eventually got to the right place, and I was lucky that the guy to my right took it really well. I appologized profusely for that. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I honestly had no idea that the dealer would chop it if I said that in such an obvious spot.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinking sleeping in the same bad with another man while you're naked after sticking your penis in one of his orifices makes you gayer.

May want to verify that one with tyler, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

DAmnit I never should have drank that much. I woke up with an ass tat.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:33 PM

Grats shu, hope you like the new place!
Old 05-22-2007, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I lived on Dunkin Donuts coffee for about 6 years. How dare you impugn its awesomeness! From what I understand, though, west coast DDs suck monkey nuts. There used to be a DD here in Portland but they switched it over to a Winchels.

I'm not even a fan of the donuts. I just like the coffee. You ask for cream and sugar in it and they fill half the damn cup with milk and sugar, then pour the coffee over it. It's like liquid candy. Sweet liquid candy that keeps you wired for all night poker sessions...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

tim horton's medium (equiv to small at DD) with 3 cream 4 sugar
Old 05-22-2007, 03:45 PM

I got scallops on rice with "fancy" greens (meaning I didn't know what they were) and with balsamic vinaigre on the bottom of the dish. I'd give the choice of food like 10/10 basically and the cooking like 7.

That being said, this is a pretty sweet place and I'd come here again but just avoid stuff with rice.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:50 PM

continental breakfast at the inn was basically yogurt, waffle with syrup and whipped cream, and it sho am good.