Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-09-2007, 11:23 PM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

I hope your wrong. I check out a big brother message board-it seemed LOADED with people wanting to get Dustin out. But your going to be right.

4th- Would it be great to see Chill town with Dick? I think that would make for GREAT tv.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:28 PM

I don't think Dustin was ever going to vote to evict Eric to be honest despite what he said to Dick. Having Eric in the house is much better for him than to align with D&D because they had the numbers. This was a HUGE part on why Eric stayed. Jam and Jess knew that Eric would never go after them no matter what lies he's told. It really didn't need to much convincing. When it came right down to it, it was all a numbers game and it really didn't take too much convincing for him to flip it. Jam and Jess are like sheep, they would be scared to death to vote out one of their members and put their fate with D&D. They can't pull big moves. Do they know that Eric was lying? of course they did. They're just to scared to get out of their comfortable position in the game.

Even Dick said, whoever got to talk to Amber last would be able to sway her, she's a complete mess. If any 2+2er was in the house and were the last person to speak to Amber, you'd be able to sway her too, I know I would.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hope your wrong. I check out a big brother message board-it seemed LOADED with people wanting to get Dustin out. But your going to be right.

[/ QUOTE ]

The people on BB message boards are the hardcore rabid fans. Most of BB watchers don't go on the internet to talk about BB. I suspect most are casual viewers and makes up the majority of the callers. I bet most don't even know of Amber's comments.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
4th- Would it be great to see Chill town with Dick? I think that would make for GREAT tv.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dick has said he's a huge Chilltown fan. Will would cause as much drama as Dick only that Will is much more charming than he is. But yeah it would be great TV, only I think if they met in the house they would probably get along.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:39 PM

I wonder how good a 2+2er would do in the house? Or even a poker player.
You could almost apply tournament strategy to it...
Old 08-09-2007, 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
glad to see another chilltown fan [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I wish Dr Will was in with this cast this year. He would work over the LNC like nobody's business. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]
I am on the boat of the loving chilltown thing. IMO Dr. Will is/was (arguably) one of the top 5 reality GAMESHOW players evarr. Last year everytime him and Boogie would go into the DR and do their lil telephone routine I would trip out b/c everything they did was sooo on point just like it was on their original season.

For this season, I just can't stand Dick's paranoid ass anymore. It was/is still entertaining and he and his daughter got the first "move" in, kudos, but it failed and now they gotta scramble or roll over w/e the case. I was saying this 2 weeks ago to some folks: I thought and still think that Jessica is positioned to win this game, and since this week she is gonna be putting up 2 ppl who do not have significant ties to many of the votes needed in the end she will be sort of buffered from the damage she causes.

Jen...who knows what Jen is doing/thinking. Personally, I think she is the biggest "gamer" in the house b/c she tells everything she hears about everyone TO EVERYONE just to stir up the pot. Even with this, she still needs to win another HOH and gain more allies to get any further than 2-3more weeks.

I'll comment on the others later.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:59 PM

I would bet lots of money jessica does not with the game
Old 08-10-2007, 12:11 AM

Which all-time houseguest do you think would give ED a run for his money in the verbal sparring department?

I think Cappy would make Dick back down just from fear of Cappy's physical presence.

I think Janelle would destroy Dick. She would take it a personal level even Dick wouldn't dare go. She would be relentless insulting Dick, Danielle, and anyone else they are close to. She could probably kick Dicks ass in a fist fight too.

Eric started off pretty well vs. Dick in their first go around this season with his "you can yell all you want dick, it doesn't make your point any more valid," line but he quickly became too angry to mutter anything besides a "F-U Dick"
Old 08-10-2007, 02:01 AM

Things are getting nasty in the BB house:

Amber to Dick: That's why your daughter didn't want anything to do with you until Nick left.
Dick: [censored] Hag.
Jameeka: His whole personality is his sexuality, mine is my religion. Your daughter and your mother are Christian. It was nice knowing you.
Dick: Bitches.
Amber: Bitches. That all you got?

(Somebody help - where's trixie - this is fireworks!!! )

---------

(Just trying to catch some of the one-liners, this is definitely one to watch)

Dick: (to Amb) Love the clothes. Love your style.
Dick: (To Jam) Did you hear that god? This c.unt called one of your ministers a bitch!? (He's misrepresenting something Jam said)
Jam: I'm sorry you had to keep all this in.
(Dick argues)
Jam: Don't try to play it off like you didn't. Yeah I'm the same thing his mom is, that's why he hates Christians?
D: Are you [censored] retarded?
You're a great representative of all Christians. Jesus told me about the magic pingpong ball.
Jam: Keep on. I love it. I love you. I love you. I love you (x 100)
Dick: Please, don't love me. Love the underside of my balls.
Jam: I love you (x1000)
Dick: Idiot. You trying to brainwash yourself? No man every gonna want you.
Jam: Yeah, okay. Two marriages didn't work out. Actually, you know nothing about me. But I know I won't be getting divorced like you.
D; That's cause you'll never get married. 30 years old.
Jam: I'm glad this happened. I'm just mad I'm gonna give you my vote. No accountabillity, afraid to commit. You admit you cheated on your wives. When you on your deathbed, you'll confess it, if not before. I'm done with it. At 10:49, you do not exist.
D: Fake fraud Jameeka. Speaking of little bitches (to Amber) you're the fat one.
Amb: That's me!
Old 08-10-2007, 02:04 AM

Wow if you can get a hold of the last 10 minutes of the video feed you wont be disappointed. Epic argument between dick and amber/jemeeka.