Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2006, 06:32 PM

Default Re: Trip report/ask me about time in maximum (and minimum) security pr

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There isnt a huge waiting list to get into solitary... Why again would you want to go to solitary?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would think not getting your ass kicked, killed, raped, etc might be a good reason to go to solitary.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 12-11-2006, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I cant believe your lawyer didnt advise you to not accept this deal.. AT MOST you are getting possesion with intent.. And likely NOTHING unless someone did a controlled buy.. Manufacturing??

You got the classic case of lets charge this guy with everything even though nothing will stick so he will be skerred and plea to some BS..

[/ QUOTE ]

possession with intent is 6 years min with an 85% truth in sentencing clause, meaning at least 4 1/2 years actual time served. That is a huge deal.

does your opinion change if you know the guy that ratted me was the son of high ranking local police officer?
Old 12-11-2006, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There isnt a huge waiting list to get into solitary... Why again would you want to go to solitary?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would think not getting your ass kicked, killed, raped, etc might be a good reason to go to solitary.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

QFTX2
Old 12-11-2006, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MT2R,

Awesome trip report. I am really impressed by how well you seem to have handled the whole situation, from the time inside to getting your life back on track again afterwards. You have my utmost respect for all of that and I hope that things work out for you regarding employment, etc down the line.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks. I, actually, hardly ever even think about what happened anymore. I made a reference in response to another thread yesterday in which it came up. There seemed to be interest in the story, so I posted it. This stuff doesn't sit in my mind on a day-to-day basis. Typically, the only time it comes up is when a friend has a witty one-liner that involves my prison background.

[ QUOTE ]

What was your relationship(s) with your cellie like? Did you engage him a bit more than the general population, or did you maintain the same attitude of minding your business and never really saying anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say civil, nice things, but I shared nothing about myself. I would listen to whatever they shared. I tutored one in algebra II. I helped another one with word definitions when he was reading. I tried to stay out of their business and did not let them know mine. I got along fine with all of my cellmates.

[ QUOTE ]

Were there any other kids in prison that were in similar situations, i.e. younger white guys who weren't the type anybody would except to end up doing time?

[/ QUOTE ]

very few. Most of that type get bootcamp, or end up in protective custody. The rest are just trouble.

[ QUOTE ]

Is there a way to get thrown into solitary without fighting? It sounds like the best move is to angle for solitary, but I'm not sure I would want to provoke an ass-beating just to get there.

[/ QUOTE ]

the other methods involve more trouble than they are worth. For example, some threaten/attempt suicide. Good luck...you end up with a shrink and all sorts of evaluation time that make you less likely for electronic detention.

A fight is the best way.
Old 12-11-2006, 07:20 PM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

Great read. Read the entire thread. Thanks for sharing.

Since you no longer use and assuming you might want to work in your educational field in the future, I wonder if it would be a good idea to pay to have yourself regularly drug tested so in the future you could should employers that you have been clean long term.
Old 12-11-2006, 07:25 PM

Default Re: Trip report/ask me about time in maximum (and minimum) security prison

"I'd take pleasure in guttin you . . . boy!"
Old 12-11-2006, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Great read. Read the entire thread. Thanks for sharing.

Since you no longer use and assuming you might want to work in your educational field in the future, I wonder if it would be a good idea to pay to have yourself regularly drug tested so in the future you could should employers that you have been clean long term.

[/ QUOTE ]

i've never even though of that....I should consider it

also, education is probably forever out at the high school level and below. Even an expungement will show up through those checks.
Old 12-11-2006, 07:54 PM

Did you write to prison skanks like in 'Reindeer Games'?

like I said before, all I know about prison is from the movies [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2006, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you write to prison skanks like in 'Reindeer Games'?

like I said before, all I know about prison is from the movies [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

nah...I wasn't in long enough to appeal to that crowd and I had a steady girl at the time who got my attention

many guys did have female pen pals
Old 12-11-2006, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL.. U did WHAT Now??? I got caught with 800 vials of testosterone enathate, cypionate and reforvit-B ( dianabol), 1.5 gallons of GBL, 15 seperate " cleaner" bottles of GHB, Over 5,000 Tabs of various anabolics, 400 Pills or VERSED ( midazolam) most potent date rape drug there is, .. ( was for sleep and fun, not raping) and about 700 ecstacy tabs.. they also took 83k in cash and my cars, And I got 5 year deferred with supervision and ankle bracelet... And no I didnt snitch.

You went to prison for THAT? WOW.. YOUR LAWYER SUCKED BALLS

[/ QUOTE ]

sure you did.