Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2007, 11:50 PM

Default Re: FTP CHECKS ARE NOT COMING ON TIME--WHY?

no i wouldn't i win a ton of money i get over 700 in rake back a month and I get my check witin 3 months. (LOL) You can not beat that site. Besides their checks problem i have no other problems with the site. no lag no anything. even the support has gotten better.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:56 AM

got an email response today stating that my check was processed on the 22nd, not the 21st.. although the software history says 21st.

Either way, I am waiting for one check from eith 7/22 or 8/3.. (if it was 21st or 22nd)

and one that was processed 8/11... prolly ship today.

I will update.
Old 08-13-2007, 11:45 AM

... anyone with good news?
Old 08-13-2007, 12:28 PM

I requested my check on 7/27 and got the check today. The check wasn't sent out till 8/8 (date on the check)
Old 08-13-2007, 03:42 PM

unreal another day this is just getting insane they can not get their act together. I just sent them an email if my check is not here by august 17 I am signing that petition to the gaming commission. It has already 125 signatures. It's time to do something.

FULL TILT is the only company that is lucky that poker is not "legal." When it does become legal and everyone has a site they will have no business. The will have so much competition that will destroy them in every area.

hey are a complete disaster when it comes to checks.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:36 PM

55 of your last 125 posts are in this thread, most of them saying the same thing....we feel your pain, we share you pain........but calmmmmmm downnnnnn
Old 08-13-2007, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Approved on July 30th. Still waiting. Will post when/if it arrives.

[/ QUOTE ]

Got it in the mail today.

Looks like the current trend for checks is 10-15 business days. Also, similarly to another poster in this thread, the date on the check was 8/8.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
55 of your last 125 posts are in this thread, most of them saying the same thing....we feel your pain, we share you pain........but calmmmmmm downnnnnn

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the check processor probably checks this thread everyday and laughs.

Every check I've requested, except 1 back in mid June, has taken no more than 2 weeks to arrive.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:05 PM

I don't even doubt that the problems described in this thread are legitimate, but there comes a point where posting the same message this often just makes you look like a buffoon. I'm still waiting on a check requested August 1, but seeing that people are starting to receive their checks, I'm sure it will be here soon. It beats bodog where they'll tell you up front that any check withdrawal will take over a month. It's clear at this point that Full Tilt can't or won't process checks as fast as Pokerstars. It's time to accept that fact and live with it. But as long as you get your money or an explanation within a reasonable amount of time (2-3 weeks) I think we should probably let it go, and as suggested by somebody earlier, just stop playing there if it bothers you that much. There is nothing illegal happening here.

I still don't like the fact that FTP will give people the stupid form response about checks taking up to 11 days for USPS delivery. We all know that's a load of crap. But in this particular case, they have finally acknowledged that there was a problem with the July 21 withdrawal date. Now we can all sit back and wait for our checks to arrive, and update this thread when they do get received. Beyond that there's no reason to take this any further.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:23 PM

i think FTP should start putting tracking on their checks. would solve alot of probs.