Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 12:59 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew Thread: March(LC/NC goes here)**

Alright gentlemen, I've got a confession to make. I'm 24yo and my guilty pleasure if you will is watching The Hills. I dont know why I like this show and if any of my friends knew this they would never stop harrassing me. I think I like it bc theres so much drama all the time and my life isnt like that (thank god).

Anyways, when that girl Whitney was wearing that blue dress and fell on the steps, well damn son. She was [censored] drop dead gorgeous in that dress. Thats chick is beautiful, not pretty, not hot, not attractive, but beautiful.

Anyways, end confession/rant. This is the cheese thread ffs.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:59 PM

My march. I need to play more hands and TAKE NO MORE SHOTS FFS!

Old 03-31-2007, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright gentlemen, I've got a confession to make. I'm 24yo and my guilty pleasure if you will is watching The Hills. I dont know why I like this show and if any of my friends knew this they would never stop harrassing me. I think I like it bc theres so much drama all the time and my life isnt like that (thank god).

Anyways, when that girl Whitney was wearing that blue dress and fell on the steps, well damn son. She was [censored] drop dead gorgeous in that dress. Thats chick is beautiful, not pretty, not hot, not attractive, but beautiful.

[/ QUOTE ]
LC ftw!!!!! hopefully she reads this and PMs me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

LC>>>>>>>>>>>> Whitney (altho i dont watch it a ton so i missed tha blu dress u speak of)
Old 03-31-2007, 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
LC ftw!!!!! hopefully she reads this and PMs me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

LC>>>>>>>>>>>> Whitney (altho i dont watch it a ton so i missed tha blu dress u speak of)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I agree that normally on the show LC>Whit, but Heidi>LC IMO, but theyre all hot obv. Audrina looks busted to me though, something about here face just doesnt sit well with me. Whitneys in the blue dress in the latest episode and its toward the end.
Old 03-31-2007, 03:07 PM

WTF? I just got this email from Party saying this:

[ QUOTE ]
Don’t miss out on this great bonus:
We’re giving you 0% extra (up to $7 USD) on your next deposit*.

Make a minimum deposit of $10 USD using bonus code and start playing. Hurry, though: You’ve only got 100 days left to claim your bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are they [censored] kidding me?
Old 03-31-2007, 03:08 PM

I didn't have the time/energy to play too many hands in March after my dramatic February results. Also, I was snowboarding for a week and didn't play during that time.

After thinking about my play a lot during snowboarding I significantly altered my game with great initial results.

Almost made up for my 18 buy-in downswing!!!

Here are my stats for after snowboarding. I used to run 17/14 before. Flop AF is almost entirely due to raising $0.25 donk-bets to proper c-bet size.

Old 03-31-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I agree that normally on the show LC>Whit, but Heidi>LC IMO, but theyre all hot obv. Audrina looks busted to me though, something about here face just doesnt sit well with me. Whitneys in the blue dress in the latest episode and its toward the end.

[/ QUOTE ]
heidi is hott but i have a major thing for LC. ever since tha first season of laguna i have loved her mucho. but heidi is solid none tha less
Old 03-31-2007, 03:16 PM

I'm playing the monthly $100k freeroll on PS and its such a huge donkfest. 3way AI pf with TT vs 88 vs 22 and TT somehow wins.
Old 03-31-2007, 03:38 PM

I KNEW MY IMAGE WOULD COME IN HANDY:

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Hold'em Cash Game
$0.25/$0.50 Blinds
6 Players
Lego Poker Hand Converter

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
SB: $22.85
<font color="green">Hero (BB): $50</font>
<font color="green">UTG: $50</font>
MP: $50.45
CO: $20
BTN: $119.30

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($0.75, 6 Players)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $1.75</font>, 4 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $6</font>, UTG calls $4.25

<font color="black">Flop:</font> T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($12.25, 2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $8</font>, <font color="red">UTG raises to $36.25</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $44</font>, UTG calls all-in for $7.75

<font color="black">Turn:</font> T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($100.25, 2 Players - 2 All-In)
No Action

<font color="black">River:</font> T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($100.25, 2 Players - 2 All-In)
No Action

Hero had A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (two pair, Aces and Jacks) and won (+$47.25)
UTG had 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (two pair, Jacks and Sevens) and lost (-$50)

Pot Size: $100.25 ($3 Rake)

(It's too bad I dumped a buyin with a gutshot against a [censored] that never stopped 3-betting me)

Edit - the guy I dumped the buyin to with a gutshot decided he was sick of me too.

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Hold'em Cash Game
$0.25/$0.50 Blinds
6 Players
Lego Poker Hand Converter

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
SB: $46.45
<font color="green">Hero (BB): $69.70</font>
UTG: $27.55
MP: $19.50
CO: $135.90
<font color="green">BTN: $52.70</font>

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($0.75, 6 Players)
3 folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $2</font>, SB calls $1.75, <font color="red">Hero raises to $9</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $29</font>, SB folds, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $69.70</font>, BTN calls all-in for $23.70
Uncalled bet of $17 returned to Hero

<font color="black">Flop:</font> T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($107.90, 2 Players - 2 All-In)
No Action

<font color="black">Turn:</font> T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($107.90, 2 Players - 2 All-In)
No Action

<font color="black">River:</font> T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($107.90, 2 Players - 2 All-In)
No Action

Hero had Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Queens) and won (+$51.20)
BTN had J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (two pair, Queens and Jacks) and lost (-$52.70)

Pot Size: $107.90 ($3 Rake)
Old 03-31-2007, 04:47 PM

Any chance I can avoid going broke here?

Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $.25 BB (5 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.com

saw flop|<font color="#C00000">saw showdown</font>

UTG ($16.52)
MP ($21.73)
<font color="#C00000">Button ($28.42)</font>
SB ($24.22)
<font color="#C00000">Hero ($49.08)</font>

Preflop: Hero is BB with K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $0.85</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $2.65</font>, Button calls $1.80.

Flop: ($5.40) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $4</font>, Button calls $4.

Turn: ($13.40) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $10</font>, Button calls $10.

River: ($33.40) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $32.43 (All-In)</font>, Button calls $11.77 (All-In).

Final Pot: $77.60

Results in white below:

Hero has Kd Kh (one pair, kings).
Button has 5s 6d (straight, six high).
Outcome: Button wins $56.94. Hero wins $20.66.
Closed Thread