Default Re: Dungeon 2 (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
luckay,

Why did you silence Aerintz?

[/ QUOTE ]
shortline told me to
possible ghoul
it's a shot in the dark

besides, the fact that 2 people got silenced today means that I silenced areintz and am a confirmed wizard
Old 12-15-2006, 02:27 PM

Ok, I am going to try and figure out what is wrong with Luckay's analysis, because it obv doesn't add up from my point of view.

I haven't followed every single person's roleclaim, so bear with me if I go over some things that have been discussed already.

Why couldn't the evils have split the damage between chuckles and traz, such as using the ghoul + necro to kill one and have the lich do 120 to the other? I am not convinced that nez is in the clear as a paladin. FWIW, I am leaning towards believing him... the problem is if every time something like this happens we "100% confirm" somebody, eventually (if they haven't already) the evils scheme to get one or two of them confirmed, the village is going to be lost.

Secondly, what cleared IY? I am assuming he cast some spell that only a sorcerer could cast and shorty cleared him?? I don't remember what happened here very clearly.

Thirdly, I really do not think you can claim that clowntable and wdcbooks are 90-100% in the clear as barbarians. Either one could be the ghoul. Obv, this has consequences for me because I am even less confirmed than them and claiming the same role. I full expect myself to be lynched before them if it comes down to it, but you guys have to take the blinders off and deal with the possibility that one or more of the evils is playing a great game.
Old 12-15-2006, 02:32 PM

tabako, you make good points and I am almost willing to believe your role-claim

regardless, I believe areintz/bluffblank/stephen are definitely at least 95%, if not 100%, wolves.

can someone crunch the math? what hp was traz at when the evils attacked him?
Old 12-15-2006, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I am going to try and figure out what is wrong with Luckay's analysis, because it obv doesn't add up from my point of view.

I haven't followed every single person's roleclaim, so bear with me if I go over some things that have been discussed already.

Why couldn't the evils have split the damage between chuckles and traz, such as using the ghoul + necro to kill one and have the lich do 120 to the other? I am not convinced that nez is in the clear as a paladin. FWIW, I am leaning towards believing him... the problem is if every time something like this happens we "100% confirm" somebody, eventually (if they haven't already) the evils scheme to get one or two of them confirmed, the village is going to be lost.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, nez doesn't have to be 100% cleared.

[ QUOTE ]

Secondly, what cleared IY? I am assuming he cast some spell that only a sorcerer could cast and shorty cleared him?? I don't remember what happened here very clearly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I listed the spells I cast, and shorty confirmed it with his msytic powers.

[ QUOTE ]
Thirdly, I really do not think you can claim that clowntable and wdcbooks are 90-100% in the clear as barbarians. Either one could be the ghoul. Obv, this has consequences for me because I am even less confirmed than them and claiming the same role. I full expect myself to be lynched before them if it comes down to it, but you guys have to take the blinders off and deal with the possibility that one or more of the evils is playing a great game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree.
Old 12-15-2006, 02:38 PM

StephenH

12 on bluffblank and the rest on StephenH should do the job.
Old 12-15-2006, 02:40 PM

IY,
on WDC, he did call me a "smart guy". I had a hard time swallowing that at the time, so I can definitely see him playing an angle

also, your inbox is full and I want to ask you about your diplomacy moves [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2006, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
StephenH

12 on bluffblank and the rest on StephenH should do the job.

[/ QUOTE ]

have wanted to vote bluff for a while, so I want to be one of the 12 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2006, 02:44 PM

I skimmed the math really fast

I think that traz had 54hp when he died yesterday. Therefore, I do not believe he was ghouled + lightning bolted.

Therefore, fmxda is 100% village (or necromancer), and ditto for nez
Old 12-15-2006, 02:45 PM

If we have a second seer, please peek nez. I still think he's wolf.
Old 12-15-2006, 02:57 PM

Jeremy,
I have read into nez's soul, he is village, and if he is village then he is paladin

Don't waste a peek on him

if he happens to be evil I am certain that he's a necormancer