Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 02:32 PM

Default Re: Q

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't get why you just don't give up. Most people really DO dislike you, youre trying to be part of a community that does not want you. You serve no purpose to anyone; douchebags are generally tolerated if they contribute in some other way (i.e a way that benefits others), but since you are just a secretive shortstacking kid who are so paranoid about everything that you do not even reveal your winrate, you kinda do NOT match that description.

That, my dear, leaves you at good-for-nothing, shortstacking douche.

[/ QUOTE ]

Imsa has plenty of quality BBV posts.

sorry he beat your AJ with KQ(or w/e happened I am assuming), but its only a min buy in, you'll survive.

some people on here have/had a lot of respect for you, but when your only posts I ever see are berating IMSA, and not strategy, I expect your image to deteriorate

I hate shortstackers too, but I don't go attacking them on a public forum just because of it. I prefer to think about how to beat them. to each his own I guess

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL. you know who you're responding to right?
Old 08-25-2007, 02:33 PM

Default Re: Official August Thread: General Discussion, butterfingers/etc

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL @ actually disliking someone b/c of how they play internet poker

[/ QUOTE ]

it's actually less that and more his lack of any redeeming contribution to the forums. everyone else gives and takes so when someone only takes it can be expected that many people may not like them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah i'm leeching off all the sweet 100bb strategy.

[/ QUOTE ]

meh, i honestly don't even hate you or anything. just stating the facts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah well its not exactly a fact.

I contribute to BBV. CHOO CHOO.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:44 PM

Ace9 - I don't think you really get what MDMA's point is ... also, he doesn't play poker ...

IMSA is quality in BBV, but the fact is he antogonizes full stackers into hating him by responding in "cute" lil "CHOO CHOOs" and other such sayings. The fact is he brings it on himself. That doesn't mean he deserves to be hated, but he can't exactly blame anyone but himself for everyone attacking him. His mom doesn't help by saying things like "and how much did my son take off of you".

<3
Old 08-25-2007, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ace9 - I don't think you really get what MDMA's point is ... also, he doesn't play poker ...

IMSA is quality in BBV, but the fact is he antogonizes full stackers into hating him by responding in "cute" lil "CHOO CHOOs" and other such sayings. The fact is he brings it on himself. That doesn't mean he deserves to be hated, but he can't exactly blame anyone but himself for everyone attacking him. His mom doesn't help by saying things like "and how much did my son take off of you".

<3

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW my mom does that all on her own. I dont really agree w it but whatever. Im a big boy, dont need mommy defending me on the internets.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't get why you just don't give up. Most people really DO dislike you, youre trying to be part of a community that does not want you. You serve no purpose to anyone; douchebags are generally tolerated if they contribute in some other way (i.e a way that benefits others), but since you are just a secretive shortstacking kid who are so paranoid about everything that you do not even reveal your winrate, you kinda do NOT match that description.

That, my dear, leaves you at good-for-nothing, shortstacking douche.

[/ QUOTE ]

Imsa has plenty of quality BBV posts.

sorry he beat your AJ with KQ(or w/e happened I am assuming), but its only a min buy in, you'll survive.

some people on here have/had a lot of respect for you, but when your only posts I ever see are berating IMSA, and not strategy, I expect your image to deteriorate

I hate shortstackers too, but I don't go attacking them on a public forum just because of it. I prefer to think about how to beat them. to each his own I guess

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL. you know who you're responding to right?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2007, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
His mom doesn't help by saying things like "and how much did my son take off of you".

<3

[/ QUOTE ]

Carrot,

Imsa has banned me from posting here ---- otherwise I would have told you to go [censored] yourself --- and that would have gotten my postcount up to 128 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2007, 03:11 PM

Honestly, your mum coming to defend you on an internet poker forum in the way shes doing is nothing short of creepy.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:13 PM

MILF
Old 08-25-2007, 03:14 PM

Kiddmother - pics or get out plz.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, your mum coming to defend you on an internet poker forum in the way shes doing is nothing short of creepy.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd be willing to bet that if imsa had been born a girl his mom would have been carting him around the country entering him in child beauty pageants no matter how cute or ugly she was.
Closed Thread