Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is your ptbb/100?
<3 6 12.77%
3-4 10 21.28%
4-5 7 14.89%
5-6 9 19.15%
7-9 13 27.66%
>10 2 4.26%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 09:50 AM

Default Re: *** Official October Chat Thread: The Purple Goose ***

[ QUOTE ]
Razorblade

Welcome to your first response. You'd have learnt a lot more by contributing than lurking. We all think you're a douche (unless you start from now of course)

Macaco - remember you posting you were a lecturer. Where and what? You're UK right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, i teach the computers in UK. Handbags are for Phresh and Phresh mortal enemy, they would look more cool if they fight with them for sure.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
does kelisitaan play a lot of 5/10, b/c he is there now.

he's also pwning

[/ QUOTE ]

He was pwning at all his tables last night. The dude is very aggressive at 3 betting PF. I swear sometimes he has the AP owner account for PS. I raise with big pps, he folds. I raise with 78s, he 3 bets large. I know he plays pretty lagtardish, but the truth is, I'm getting some respect for him. I am up $480 on him. He's starting to get more passive postflop with me. He's also starting to raise much larger PF against me. Yesterday at 5/10 I was playing an 80x stack. If I limped PF, he was raising to $80. He plays a lot of tables while running 32/20 and playing pretty aggressive...but often in good spots postflop. Anyway, yesterday he was sitting on a 4 buyin stack at 5/10 and was doubled up at like all of his 3/6 tables.

Point is, I have 2194 hands on him and he's running at 27 ptbb/100 and up $8300. I'd love to see if someone has more hands on him and what they have his winrate at. Cuz, this just seems stupid....but he runs like a God. I have gotten all in PF with him with KK vs TT, so I guess he's not seeing my cards...but he did hit a straight for the win, so maybe he has a mapper to go along with it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

There was some discussion about him in Renton's well and in the Pokerstars regulars thread as I remember. Some people think he's a marginal winner, others think he is a loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to see there data on him. I think he's a winner, but I have no idea how much. I really don't have much experience with the style he plays. I do try to get at his tables and make sure my stack is full. At any rate, the sample I have is running very hot. He's actually almost 100% over his expected wins.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

he's also pwning

[/ QUOTE ]

He was pwning at all his tables last night. The dude is very aggressive at 3 betting PF. I swear sometimes he has the AP owner account for PS. I raise with big pps, he folds. I raise with 78s, he 3 bets large. I know he plays pretty lagtardish, but the truth is, I'm getting some respect for him. I am up $480 on him. He's starting to get more passive postflop with me. He's also starting to raise much larger PF against me. Yesterday at 5/10 I was playing an 80x stack. If I limped PF, he was raising to $80. He plays a lot of tables while running 32/20 and playing pretty aggressive...but often in good spots postflop. Anyway, yesterday he was sitting on a 4 buyin stack at 5/10 and was doubled up at like all of his 3/6 tables.

Point is, I have 2194 hands on him and he's running at 27 ptbb/100 and up $8300. I'd love to see if someone has more hands on him and what they have his winrate at. Cuz, this just seems stupid....but he runs like a God. I have gotten all in PF with him with KK vs TT, so I guess he's not seeing my cards...but he did hit a straight for the win, so maybe he has a mapper to go along with it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

There was some discussion about him in Renton's well and in the Pokerstars regulars thread as I remember. Some people think he's a marginal winner, others think he is a loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to see there data on him. I think he's a winner, but I have no idea how much. I really don't have much experience with the style he plays. I do try to get at his tables and make sure my stack is full. At any rate, the sample I have is running very hot. He's actually almost 100% over his expected wins.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's up a lot vs. me. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2007, 10:00 AM

Look in those threads and PM the guys that talked about him, maybe they would send you screenshots of his stats?
Old 10-25-2007, 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

he's also pwning

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's up a lot vs. me. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a great start and getting up on someone:

POKERSTARS GAME #12810511360: HOLD'EM NO LIMIT ($3/$6) - 2007/10/23 - 23:24:30 (ET)
Table 'Mavis' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
Seat 1: Kelisitaan ($2327.95 in chips)
Seat 2: freeze187 ($396 in chips)
Seat 3: rytoast ($517.50 in chips)
Seat 4: dimndindaruf ($603.75 in chips)
Seat 5: Body Man D ($1169.25 in chips)
Seat 6: Yugless ($603 in chips)
Seat 7: mustanggino ($463.95 in chips)
Seat 8: azz9 ($225.20 in chips)
Seat 9: BigOwen ($594.45 in chips)
Yugless: posts small blind $3
mustanggino: posts big blind $6
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to BigOwen [2h Ac]
azz9: folds
BigOwen: folds
Kelisitaan: raises $6 to $12
freeze187: folds
rytoast: calls $12
dimndindaruf: folds
Body Man D: raises $36 to $48
Yugless: folds
mustanggino: folds
Kelisitaan: calls $36
rytoast: folds
*** FLOP *** [7d Jc 9d]
Kelisitaan: checks
Body Man D: bets $72
Kelisitaan: raises $200 to $272
Body Man D: calls $200
*** TURN *** [7d Jc 9d] [6s]
Kelisitaan: checks
Body Man D: checks
*** RIVER *** [7d Jc 9d 6s] [4c]
Kelisitaan: bets $650
Body Man D: raises $199.25 to $849.25 and is all-in
Kelisitaan: calls $199.25
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Body Man D: shows [Ah Ad] (a pair of Aces)
Kelisitaan: shows [4h 4s] (three of a kind, Fours)
Kelisitaan collected $2356.50 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $2359.50 | Rake $3
Board [7d Jc 9d 6s 4c]
Seat 1: Kelisitaan showed [4h 4s] and won ($2356.50) with three of a kind, Fours
Seat 2: freeze187 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: rytoast folded before Flop
Seat 4: dimndindaruf folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: Body Man D (button) showed [Ah Ad] and lost with a pair of Aces
Seat 6: Yugless (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 7: mustanggino (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 8: azz9 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: BigOwen folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Old 10-25-2007, 10:18 AM

So I wasn't able to play poker (except for live poker of course) during my last week's US / Las Vegas trip and I guess that's the official Full Tilt Welcome Back! bonus, right?

Old 10-25-2007, 11:11 AM

Those are some interesting hands Qtip.
I'm always intrigued by people who play unconventional styles. Obviously his style is not optimal but it seems something could be learned from him
Old 10-25-2007, 11:12 AM

sweet, first set over set on full tilt
Old 10-25-2007, 11:48 AM

kel is def not a winner at 5/10 or higher, hes not really good at all he's either on a heater or regs are paying him off/bluffing him too much due to his donkish style.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:15 PM

I did some looking up on him because I'm playign with him a lot now. It seems other poker forums have him as a retard too, but always in posts where they're getting stacked [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I also came across this:

http://www.surferspoker.com/bestonli...shplayers.html

So, they have 18k hands on him as a winner...still a small sample I know. Another poker forum said he had been beating 5/10 pretty soundly for quite a few months. I'm keeping an eye on him, but I'll still be hunting for somene with a decent sample on him....I'll check with GM and Renton.
Closed Thread