View Poll Results: ___
Detroit 0 0%
Chicago (H) 10 100.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 04:32 PM

Default Re: LegoPoker HH Converter

[ QUOTE ]
Ok I'm not a huge character around here so lets not make this a huge event.

Why GNR? Why rock? Because I like people that are genuine [censored]. I hate if I have to try to figure out if a person is a bird or a fish (finnish saying). In my book all the great pretenders should burn in hell. How does this relate to GNR or rock? Well Axl is the biggest [censored] out there for sure (hope his not pretending though [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ) And I play the guitar (not like Slash though [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ).

Also, most of my friends listen to rock nowadays (they used to dig euro-pop, lol) because it's cool and it's fashionable (remember this is Finland!) but they listen to "fresh" rock (Billy Talent, My Chemical Romance etc.) and know jack [censored] about BB King - not to mention Rober Johnson - so I rebel against the reblious rock pretenders. Plus I was a teenager when GNR released their Illusion almbums. Enjoy my next 1k posts! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] I first heard Appetite for Destruction in junior high and fell in love. That album rates up there on the list of 'best whole albums ever'. Every song is fantastic. Today, they would make 10 albums out of that one with 90 filler songs that are crap.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Why GNR? Why rock? Because I like people that are genuine [censored]. I hate if I have to try to figure out if a person is a bird or a fish (finnish saying). In my book all the great pretenders should burn in hell. How does this relate to GNR or rock? Well Axl is the biggest [censored] out there for sure (hope his not pretending though [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ) And I play the guitar (not like Slash though [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ).

Also, most of my friends listen to rock nowadays (they used to dig euro-pop, lol) because it's cool and it's fashionable (remember this is Finland!) but they listen to "fresh" rock (Billy Talent, My Chemical Romance etc.) and know jack [censored] about BB King - not to mention Rober Johnson - so I rebel against the reblious rock pretenders. Plus I was a teenager when GNR released their Illusion almbums. Enjoy my next 1k posts! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] I first heard Appetite for Destruction in junior high and fell in love. That album rates up there on the list of 'best whole albums ever'. Every song is fantastic. Today, they would make 10 albums out of that one with 90 filler songs that are crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Word. You should also search for some pre GNR - Hollywood Rose - music (if you havent already). It's much like Appetite for destruction. Nice to have so many GNR'ers around [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2007, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice, my dad gave me the Appetite for Destruction cassette when I was 8, I'm 20 now, to listen to Welcome to the Jungle before hockey games and I've been listening to them since.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:45 PM

Time to crank the GnR
Old 08-24-2007, 05:48 PM

I'm going to buy a new mouse.

Anybody have one that they can't live without?

Links and reccos appreciated.
Old 08-24-2007, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone have the Samsung 20" monitor from the VIP store on Stars? Is it similar to the Dell 2001fp for resolution, i.e. can you 4 table w/o overlap and w/o resizing?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
The Samsung digital LCD monitor is a 20-inch analog and delivering 1600 x 1200 resolution to allow you to play multiple tables with ease. This bright display also offers an ultra-high 700:1 contrast ratio and a 178 degree wide viewing angle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Analog? wtf? That makes no sense. If it's really the 204B then it will allow you to 4-table without overlap.

[/ QUOTE ]

cool thanks C. Does anyone play on a 204B?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a couple Samsung 204T and I really like them. The colors are quite nice and most everything about them I really like.
Never had a single problem and I've had them for a year and a half.
Old 08-24-2007, 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone have the Samsung 20" monitor from the VIP store on Stars? Is it similar to the Dell 2001fp for resolution, i.e. can you 4 table w/o overlap and w/o resizing?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
The Samsung digital LCD monitor is a 20-inch analog and delivering 1600 x 1200 resolution to allow you to play multiple tables with ease. This bright display also offers an ultra-high 700:1 contrast ratio and a 178 degree wide viewing angle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Analog? wtf? That makes no sense. If it's really the 204B then it will allow you to 4-table without overlap.

[/ QUOTE ]

cool thanks C. Does anyone play on a 204B?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a couple Samsung 204T and I really like them. The colors are quite nice and most everything about them I really like.
Never had a single problem and I've had them for a year and a half.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have both a Samsung 204b and a Dell 2001FP and I think I like the Samsung slightly better.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this one, it was the only trakcball available @ futureshop or staples (canadian electronic stores)

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/bu.../189&cl=ca,en

Although I was just checking out the logitech website and these ones looked cool too:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/bu.../156&cl=ca,en

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/bu.../159&cl=ca,en
Old 08-24-2007, 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this one, it was the only trakcball available @ futureshop or staples (canadian electronic stores)

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/bu.../189&cl=ca,en

Although I was just checking out the logitech website and these ones looked cool too:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/bu.../156&cl=ca,en

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/bu.../159&cl=ca,en

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never used a track ball. Are they significantly better and/or more comfortable to use?
Old 08-24-2007, 07:44 PM

Default Re: August [censored] thread, yo

[ QUOTE ]
I have never used a track ball. Are they significantly better and/or more comfortable to use?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just like driving a standard transmission automobile. It takes some practice, but once you get competent with it you'll never want to go back to your other mouse except under a few specialty circumstances. Also, sometimes people will come over and ask to borrow your computer, and then be like "wtf I can't work a trackball."
Closed Thread