Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-25-2007, 10:47 AM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (???? included)

use imageshack.us
upload picture
type [image]webaddress.png[/image]
Old 09-25-2007, 01:11 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

[ QUOTE ]
Can't get it to work. I reset all to standard, downloaded the starterpackage (this http://www.mediafire.com/?8jnlknyyg1t ).
Then I downloaded "Avatars-Library-ftsc.zip" here http://www.mediafire.com/?btzeovjj9yd .
Renamed the original "C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\" to "C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table-ORIG\" and then put the Table directory from the starterpackge in there. After that I went to "C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\Avatars\" and replaced "emptybox.png", "hilite_1.png", "hilite_2.png", "Seatrt_empty.png", "SeatRT_Off.png" and "seatrt_on.png" with the corresponding files from the "FTSC" directory in "Avatars - Library-FTSC.zip"
I start FTSC and fulltilt, calibrate the felt colors, sit down and there it starts. It won't click the "wait for BB" button [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I ALWAYS have to click the "wait for BB" button - but I use colored SmallButton_on/off. You prolly need to use the default color SmallButton colors.

I like my colored Bet/Check/Call buttons - so havent tried switching back to the default colors. I believe that is all you should need to do. I think that FTSC needs the default Blue colored buttons for some functionality.

I am still a FTSC newb. After I bought it, I wanted to make sure the Auto-Rebuy Chips feature worked, and the OSD Displays. Those were controlled by the seatrt_on/off , etc. I am still learning the other FTSC features - and how my Mods affect them.

If you see any other FTSC functionality that doesnt work because of my mods, let me know.
Old 09-30-2007, 12:49 AM

Thanks to Bar Nuthin I have learned to package my FTP cards (and table package) into a self-extracting installer. They install nothing but images into the FT program folder. I have had Bar Nuthin, and Dilznoofus test some, and they are working great.

I have started putting links on the FTP Mods Wiki Page - Decks, to the .exe installer files located on my Mediafire.

There is a installer now for my Table.zip/rar also. It is at the end of this thread .

Here is a direct link: FTP-Table-Sept-Fozzy.exe

Old 09-30-2007, 01:12 AM

Ive tried sorting through this and Im sorry if Im repeating a question I just dont understand this very well...

Is there any way I can mod FT on a mac, and if so, where can I find those, can I get the same Fozzy package as for PC I like that one alot.
Old 09-30-2007, 02:41 AM

I know nothing about mac's. I believe there were threads, where they said it was possible - the filepaths were just different.

These are just self-installing extractors or self-extracting installers [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] - not really sure which. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

U can "unzip" it with winzip, or extract it with winrar. Then you can just use those images to replace the default images - where ever they are located on a MAC.

I dont have any links to the previous mac threads.

I do have this link, to a guy that posted in one of those threads.

Mac poker blog dude.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:54 PM

I think more people need to post pics of their completed layouts to give people better ideas, just posted a bunch of card decks and everything seperately honestly makes people make some pretty whacked-out looking layouts IMO.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:20 PM

FTP-Table-Fractal-Fozzy.exe 20MB

New complete table installer. I uninstalled FT, rebooted, downloaded the client and installed from scratch. Then ran this Fractal Installer. I wanted to be sure someone with a completely un-modified client would get the expected results. This is my same previous Table .ZIP/RAR and Table-Sept.exe - just re-packaged with some different, more uniformly themed backgrounds.

Both views have basically the same backgrounds. Each view has a Black Background. Classic View has the original FT client Outer Space background (which I left in for a friend). RaceTrack View has the Patterned Metal background, which isnt pre-loaded Classic View. Both views have these other Fractal Background Images. All of the images I used - I got from this wicked site - http://www.sgeier.net/fractals/indexe.php

Classic View

RaceTrack View

If you simply want the resized Fractal Backgrounds to putin your existing Mod's background folders. They will be at the wiki also.

Old 10-01-2007, 08:57 PM

Just made a new deck for GSykes. Its my very old 4.8 faces, with Advertiser Font for HoldEm only. You need to use the "Full Card" option in the FT client.

FTP-4.8-Gray-Advertiser-HE.exe

Old 10-01-2007, 09:25 PM

Those are some skux backgrounds fozzy. Well done
Old 10-01-2007, 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Those are some skux backgrounds fozzy. Well done

[/ QUOTE ]

Ty - but I only "borrowed" them. All credit goes to the original artist at - http://www.sgeier.net/fractals/indexe.php