Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2007, 08:19 AM

Default Re: LOTR: Return of the King (GAME THREAD)

Seriously the fact Stephen though it was possible Mark was a wolf is absolutely disgusting. It is so disgusting, he has to be a wolf. I just don't see how he makes such a bad mistake as a villager. I mean its truly an awful awful lynch. Every villager who followed it should hang their head in shame. I am voting Stephen H today, and it isn't changing. If he is a villager, he brought this upon himself, and I don't care.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The fact Fortfun or FCBL wasn't killed last night means we could be looking at one of them being the godfather.

[/ QUOTE ]

nez was confirmable villager role who has no shot at being godfather...no matter what him/jack go first before the seer peeks

has nothing to do with godfather status
Old 04-24-2007, 08:31 AM

EVERYONE WHO VOTED MARK IS NOW GETTING ACCUSED FROM ME OF BEING A WOLF!!!!

Fortfun is excused from being wolf since he is relatively new. But guess what buddy, you are now under close watch.
Herbie is excused since he was the leading bandwagon.
Jack is excused since he hasn't playing with Mark before (I don't think)
Nez, hang you head in shame
Stephen, I'm after you today buddy
Bram, you are next. ESPECIALLY, SINCE YOU LIVED DEEP INTO CYOA WHERE MARK WAS ALSO GROSSLY LYNCHED.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:40 AM

Tell Shortline I know his heart. What he told me before, I have it in my heart. I am tired of fighting. Our Chiefs are killed; AaronK is dead, Eskimo is dead. The old men are all dead. It is the young men who say yes or no. He who led on the young men is dead. It is cold, and we have no blankets; the little children are freezing to death. My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food. No one knows where they are - perhaps freezing to death. I want to have time to look for my children, and see how many of them I can find. Maybe I shall find them among the dead. Hear me, my Chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands I will fight no more forever.

Lynch NicholasP27
Old 04-24-2007, 08:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tell Shortline I know his heart. What he told me before, I have it in my heart. I am tired of fighting. Our Chiefs are killed; AaronK is dead, Eskimo is dead. The old men are all dead. It is the young men who say yes or no. He who led on the young men is dead. It is cold, and we have no blankets; the little children are freezing to death. My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food. No one knows where they are - perhaps freezing to death. I want to have time to look for my children, and see how many of them I can find. Maybe I shall find them among the dead. Hear me, my Chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands I will fight no more forever.

Lynch NicholasP27

[/ QUOTE ]
*cries*
Old 04-24-2007, 08:47 AM

GOOD MORNING VILLAGE!

We are accepting any and all applications to come over to the evil side and work with us. We can always use a few good minions.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:48 AM

ok, i'm gonna do out all of the choices for n2 to make it easy for herbie:

scenario hk (herbie wolf, knows skoob is frodo/sam):

choice a: block me/skoob and kill gandalf n2, kill skoob n3

skoob = frodo -> no n2 peek, no n3 peek, have both kill and block to use to stop sam n4+

skoob = sam -> frodo gets n2 peek, block may stop frodo n3, have both kill and block to use to stop frodo n4+

choice b: block gandalf and kill skoob n2, block me/kill gandalf n3

skoob = frodo -> no n2 peek, sam gets peek n3, have both kill and block to use to stop sam n4+

skoob = sam -> frodo gets n2 peek, frodo gets n3 peek, have both kill and block to use to stop frodo n4+

choice c: block gandalf and kill skoob n2, block gandalf and go hobbit hunting n3

skoob = frodo -> no n2 peek, they get 1 shot at sam n3, otherwise he gets peek, they get one shot at him n4+; if roleblocker dies, they can't kill gandalf without 50/50 shot, so they risk gandalf getting peeks

skoob = sam -> frodo gets n2 peek, they get 1 shot at frodo n3, otherwise he gets peek, they get one shot at him n4+; if roleblocker dies, they can't kill gandalf without 50/50 shot, so they risk gandalf getting peeks

conclusion: the best choice for the wolves to make if herbie is a wolf and knows skoob is frodo/sam is choice a, which is what the wolves did!

if roleblocker gets killed, leaving gandalf alive is devastating

if skoob is frodo (which herbie said he thought was more likely than skoob being sam), then killing skoob n2 sucks as it gives sam a n3 peek, so choosing b/c is also pretty harmful to the wolves

if skoob is sam, at least choice a gives them a shot at blocking frodo n3, which choice b doesn't do

and choice c means they lose their ability to have 2 shots each night from then on as they have to waste their block on gandalf...also means no chance at blocking eowyn, who could thus kill witch king

no matter how you look at it, wolves block me and skoob and kill gandalf n3, even when knowing skoob is sam/frodo as herbie CLAIMS HE KNEW

if u wanna dispute this, please respond with holes in this post, herbie...otherwise just vote urself and we can move on

Seriously I wasted a whole day yesterday, got Nich to slip and basically admit he's a wolf and then almost got myself lynched again and had a villager lynched instead. I've got nothing else guys - the only bright side is that if you guys lynch me today you will at least have a wolf tomorrow

[ QUOTE ]
GOOD MORNING VILLAGE!

We are accepting any and all applications to come over to the evil side and work with us. We can always use a few good minions.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do I win with you all. If so I am more than happy to apply! Even it makes me a confirmed evil I am in!
Old 04-24-2007, 08:49 AM

Hey Books - if you feel like voting for Nich with me just for laughs that would be pretty sweet - especially if he's Sauron. You know he isn't getting lynched anyways so no loss really.