Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 08:05 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have 1365 that would like to go into FTP or paypal. Any reputable guys that can do this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I can definately help you with this. I just moved $500 for mush onto FTP a few mins ago. He has posted recommending me on the last page. I have other references as well. My AIM and MSN are below, GL

AIM - liveshark888
MSN - BrendanFerguson2@hotmail.com

[/ QUOTE ]

too late its all over i have dead money in nteller
Old 02-01-2007, 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have 1365 that would like to go into FTP or paypal. Any reputable guys that can do this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I can definately help you with this. I just moved $500 for mush onto FTP a few mins ago. He has posted recommending me on the last page. I have other references as well. My AIM and MSN are below, GL

AIM - liveshark888

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree... Just did a deal no less than 20 mins ago.
Add me to MSN or AIM. worth a shot at not losing 1300 for you.
Old 02-01-2007, 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

AIM - liveshark888

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree... Just did a deal no less than 20 mins ago.
Add me to MSN or AIM. worth a shot at not losing 1300 for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could have done it 2 min ago, but if the policy went into effect 1 min ago then obviously it is over. If you read their member update you will see IT IS OVER...
Old 02-01-2007, 08:28 PM

its done. No more p2p for us customers. you should also thank the mods for blocking my account yesterday. I said i already had $750K available for transfers of which i only got $6000 done before my account was blocked.thank Jim Kuhn

Ban reason: Posting the same spammy message in four different posts in one day in the Zoo. Other mods feel free to adjust this suspension as you see fit. Jim Kuhn 1/31/07
Good luck in getting your cash. I believe you wuill get it just not yesterday or today. Nice going 2+2
Old 02-01-2007, 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
its done. No more p2p for us customers. you should also thank the mods for blocking my account yesterday. I said i already had $750K available for transfers of which i only got $6000 done before my account was blocked.thank Jim Kuhn

Ban reason: Posting the same spammy message in four different posts in one day in the Zoo. Other mods feel free to adjust this suspension as you see fit. Jim Kuhn 1/31/07
Good luck in getting your cash. I believe you wuill get it just not yesterday or today. Nice going 2+2

[/ QUOTE ]

ouch
Old 02-01-2007, 10:34 PM

got screwed on a transfer thru JasperJen, stay away from her. Never got my transfer thru poker stars and havent heard from in 24 hrs now.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:50 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] the post counts for 90% of the people at the end of this thread
Old 02-02-2007, 12:13 AM

oh well I helped as many as I could , and that had trust in me. I really hope everyone gets there's $ out soon. I wonder if they are going bankrupt? Enron said it had all this $ and scammed everyone, maybe neteller is the next big scam and everyone's $ are lost? I really hope not but it does not make sense as to stop p2p when they were making a killing on fee's.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:18 AM

Just logged into my Neteller account. I don't need it anymore because I'm in the US. I was helped last sunday by a poster here to transfer to Stars. I've been reading about the Non-US accounts being closed, but now its happening to the US accounts that were involved.

I suppose it doesn't really matter but eventually I'd say if you were involved in a transfer they will do this.

Your account has been closed.

Please call NETELLER Security at 1-86-NETELLER and press 0 then option 2, or email admin@neteller.com.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well I got screen shots from Jasper jen of all the transactions and his account name on poker stars (addict4drama), we were on AIM the whole time.
I first transfered 500 , then he transfered me 475, I then transfered 1k, he accepeted and then logged of his AIM. I never recieved the 1k.

[/ QUOTE ]

3352: Addict4Drama (Snellville),

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snellville,_Georgia
Closed Thread